Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors (36797 Views)

Would You Place This Bottled Water Sofa In Your Living Room? / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by CaptPlanet(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2015
icebebe:
Wrong!mannerless,shameful, Jus lik a woman coming out in her undies wen a male visitor is around, unless he/she wnts to seduce d visitor,or showcase deir watevr(kini)

Wow....slow down hun, we get the message.
This one pain u well
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by MARKone(m): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2015
EfemenaXY:

No, it's not right.

He should cover up jor.

How is it not right, in his own house, indoors undecided. I mean the woman is just insecure and paranoid, to feel that the man should 'cover up' even in front of female relatives, she might as well tell him to wear the male version of the purdah, so that no female visitors will see any part of his body.

So are you saying if they go to recreational centres like beach, or to the swimming pool she would insists her husband puts on trousers and office shirt, or better still wear Agbada, so that women will not see his chest or bare legs...very funny. Well all man to his own.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by khaylee(m): 7:35am On Mar 15, 2015
I do it all the time and most time bare chested too.

my wife doesn't complain much she only tells me to put on a top which I always have ready beside if it is a female visitor.

I hate being dressed up at home especially when all I want to do when I come back from work is have my two girls ride horse on my back around d house or sit down to watch some serious football. Can't do that clad with agbada, suit or jeans now!
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Dubemkelly(m): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2015
Hmm, Just like me but only restrict mine in the room as in I don't care or change my briefs if either a male or female visitor banged into my room
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by MARKone(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2015
khaylee:
I do it all the time and most time bare chested too.

my wife doesn't complain much she only tells me to put on a top which I always have ready beside if it is a female visitor.

I hate being dressed up at home especially when all I want to do when I come back from work is have my two girls ride horse on my back around d house or sit down to watch some serious football. Can't do that clad with agbada, suit or jeans now!

Don't mind the woman, she is just insecure and maybe newly weds, as if 'covering up' will stop a man who wants to cheat. I had an uncle who walked around in his house in white briefs, and even entertained some visitors, while wearing his white pants, and yet remained faithful to his wife.
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2015
Raping the visitor'd eye by style.. Get inside bravo and stop showing ur superduppaa size gangiro grin
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by NemzySeries(m): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2015
oreholuwah:
Very wrong and manner less
wrong and mannerless in his own house again......uve not met 1 of ma uncles
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by icebebe(f): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Wow....slow down hun, we get the message.
This one pain u well
yes e pain me,his kini suld b sacred,fr ma eyes only,y d advert?
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
I wear boxers only when i feel like seducing or making a lady feel uncomfortable but honestly..its wrong..very wrong
Lol, seduce? with that your tiny legs? bros abeg no make me laff...
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by NemzySeries(m): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2015
Roon9:
I don't see nothing wrong with it. If as u said he says d person is family, then u should leave him the hell alone. Am used to dressing thusly in my house n around family
bro,seemz w're d only ones on dsame side...i feel she cud advice him to get 3quarter shorts or she cud even help him buy shorts datz abit bigger and longer dat his boxers to wear.....sum men like freedom bkos i dunno were h'll wear boxers if not in his hauz.......ma papa don talk tire grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2015
jcmaiah:

Lol, seduce? with that your tiny legs? bros abeg no make me laff...
a guy no suppose dey argue dia kind tin..u want me to show u abii? U be gay abii?? Bro,take it or leave it,i know wat i av inside my boxers..
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2015
Tell him to buy sport wears both three-quarter and full length. Preferred brands are Addidas, Puma and Nike. They look great, sexy and classy. Not some yeye boxers. Who wears those anyway.

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Melahou(m): 8:51am On Mar 15, 2015
My dear he's only trying to be at home.
He's used to it so he does see anything wrong with it.

If you don't feel comfortable then buy him the kind of boxers you would prefer.

If he decides to wear native and stay @ home you'll still complain.
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by slimyem: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2015
Billyonaire:
Tell him to buy track suits both three-quarter and full length. Preferred brands are Addidas, Puma and Nike. They look great, sexy and classy. Not some yeye boxers. Who wears those anyway.
Track suits within the house?

Isn't that made of nylon or satin?
You wan kill the man with heat?
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2015
slimyem:
Track suits within the house?

Isn't that made of nylon or satin?
You wan kill the man with heat?
We have 100% cotton sportwears made for the homes. But a bit on the expensive side.

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Ezenwa11(m): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2015
The man should run away from his own house because visitors are around.
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by coderXO(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2015
Heheheh, his John Thomas.
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by daxon001(m): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2015
And my popsi is guilty of dissad
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Iyaboonibipe: 9:33am On Mar 15, 2015
Absolutely wrong and mannerless. Great men going places will never do that. There are nice and lovely shorts a man can wear while indoor.

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by tobey2ng(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2015
teeboo:
Most of d times its his family,he'll say dey're my family member nw wots d big deal there,I always insist he put on his cloth and he will ,so I tot am overreacting so I decided to ask here
U r nt overreacting woman.u r absolutely rite

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2015
icebebe:
Wrong!mannerless,shameful, Jus lik a woman coming out in her undies wen a male visitor is around, unless he/she wnts to seduce d visitor,or showcase deir watevr(kini)

I thought women aren't moved with what they see¿
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by CaptPlanet(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
icebebe:
yes e pain me,his kini suld b sacred,fr ma eyes only,y d advert?

Believe me hun, I'm sure he got the message..lol

I like it when a chic feisty esp when protecting her turf.
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by teeboo: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
andyanders:

Something is wrong with your man OP. No sane man should behave that way.

D way somtin is wrong with u too,must u comment? Pls carry ur bad mouth out of here
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by icebebe(f): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Believe me hun, I'm sure he got the message..lol

I like it when a chic feisty esp when protecting her turf.
ur head is dey

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by darkjorse: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
There is nothing wrong with that. You women don't know how it feels for "Harold and the boys" to be covered with no air, it leads to low sperm count
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bet y? I usually walk around with my tight boxers only when am at home. I dnt care. If my body is making a girl wet, good for her. undecided
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
a guy no suppose dey argue dia kind tin..u want me to show u abii? U be gay abii?? Bro,take it or leave it,i know wat i av inside my boxers..
Lol... The killer. guy I dey play o, no show me abeg
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by tomzman: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
It's not proper. But it seems your husband is not a fan of trousers when indoors. There's no need to quarrel or argue with him. Just get him some nice shorts. I'm sure he would appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
Gross.
are u Ileke Idi?
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by simpleseyi: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
SAMBARRY:
In that case when next visitors come to your house just wear spageti top and or shimi without bra and tie transparent wrapper on your waist with or without pant . let the brez justebe dangling anyhow, he will get the message immediately smiley

This is no big deal nah. We see you women wear this on the streets everyday in the name of fashion and women liberation, If I complain you will call me a village uncivilized mugu.
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
SAMBARRY:
In that case when next visitors come to your house just wear spageti top and or shimi without bra and tie transparent wrapper on your waist with or without pant . let the brez justebe dangling anyhow, he will get the message immediately smiley
yebaribaa, sambarry bobo wink
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Toktee(m): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
teeboo:

Not very tight boxer though,but d fact dat his chest and legs are expose makes me uncomfortable,and no matter how free a boxer is d shape of dat tin go always show
you are too jealous,pls change!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally / "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady / Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.