Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) (6967 Views)

Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me / 500,000 Employed School Teachers Will Be Paid N23,000 As Monthly Salary / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by calexix(f): 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
That was how on the 11th of March I got a call from a company whose interview I attended 3weeks before thinking I didn't do well and was sick for days cause I felt I could have done better.

When I got There the next thing I knew I was negotiating my salary...just like that Today is the second day of going to work yet it still feels like a dream...

Me that was suppose to attend Aiico interview as a marketing executive now am an admin officer ..

It could only have been GOD.

So Multinational is now a bone of contention? Am sorry lol I have modified it

GOD WILL DO YOURS ALSO.

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by GboyegaD(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Congrats to you and I wish you quick progression in your chosen career.
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Lero15(m): 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Congratulations, dear. Enjoy your new job wink
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by uboma(m): 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Congratulations @ op
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by kestolove95(m): 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
calexix:
That was how on the 11th of March I got a call from a company whose interview I attended 3weeks before thinking I didn't do well and was sick for days cause I felt I could have done better.

When I got There the next thing I knew I was negotiating my salary...just like that Today is the second day of going to work yet it still feels like a dream...

Me that was suppose to attend Aiico interview as a marketing executive now am an admin officer for of the top multinational companies in Nigeria...

GOD WILL DO YOURS ALSO.
now wey u don gt job, oya make we. Marry na

6 Likes

Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by makazona(m): 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Congrats dear.stay focused and work ur way up the corporate ladder.
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by chimarume: 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Congrts dear,pls always look out for job for us,many promotions dear

1 Like

Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Karleb(m): 2:14am On Mar 14, 2015
Congrats. I'd like to know the name of your firm sha.
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Heymus(m): 2:48am On Mar 14, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Acousticlexi: 3:47am On Mar 14, 2015
calexix:

Me that was suppose to attend Aiico interview as a marketing executive now am an admin officer for of the top multinational companies in Nigeria...

GOD WILL DO YOURS ALSO.
. Cynthia.. Don't ask who this is.. Chris.. Congratulations Dearie..
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Cpumping(m): 5:07am On Mar 14, 2015
I tap into ur testimony. congrats

4 Likes

Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by kilokeys(m): 5:56am On Mar 14, 2015
congratulations
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by jossayo(m): 6:15am On Mar 14, 2015
Well,congrats
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Zonacom(m): 6:39am On Mar 14, 2015
congrats
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by calexix(f): 6:40am On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=kestolove95 post=31597195] now wey u don gt job, oya make we. Marry na[/quote

Lol make I make small money na

1 Like

Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by calexix(f): 6:41am On Mar 14, 2015
GboyegaD:
Congrats to you and I wish you quick progression in your chosen career.

Thanks dear
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by calexix(f): 6:42am On Mar 14, 2015
Acousticlexi:
. Cynthia.. Don't ask who this is.. Chris.. Congratulations Dearie..

Thanks Chris will gist you full details via bbm
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by calexix(f): 6:43am On Mar 14, 2015
makazona:
Congrats dear.stay focused and work ur way up the corporate ladder.

I sure will thanks
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by calexix(f): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2015
Cpumping:
I tap into ur testimony. congrats

Yours will happen soon dear just trust in God
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 14, 2015
Congrats @op! Wish you many more happier achievements.

1 Like

Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by amadex(m): 6:54am On Mar 14, 2015
Am happy 4 U...... Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by XketchDesigns(m): 7:03am On Mar 14, 2015
How come it's only girls that end up thinking they didn't do well, get employed. If na guy, na voice mail b that o. Haha

Just kidding, congratulations.
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 14, 2015
Thank God for you..
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by kestolove95(m): 8:03am On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=calexix post=31599876][/quote] bone dat tin,no tym
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by abumeinben(m): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2015
Congrats bro
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Nature129(m): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2015
I tap into your miracle this morning.
Congrats, dear.

1 Like

Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by tunesoft(m): 8:21am On Mar 14, 2015
Congrats.....this shall be begining of better things to come. God wey do your own will do our own too. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by prelinctus: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2015
What is the name of the top multinational company? When you want to give testimony, give it in full.
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by SarahD(f): 9:47am On Mar 14, 2015
Congratulations o. I tap into your blessing.
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by Manchidoy: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2015
Congrats!! enjoy ur cake
Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by okeyngene: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2015
COngratulations dear,mine 'll come very soon

1 Like

Re: Come And Help Me Sing Hallelujah (am Now Employed) by detee2: 11:52am On Mar 14, 2015
Congratulations, so happy for you. Greater testimonies ahead.

Congrats once again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Approves Employment Of 1,850 Teachers / Data Entry Job Vacancy/ German Company /on A Regular Basis / The 25 Most Difficult Questions You'll Be Asked On A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.