Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! (3739 Views)

Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State / Why Do Nigerians Rate Marriage So Highly? / Has Marriage Been Made Marriage So Undesirable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by Holywizard: 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Is it adviceable to attend my girl friend's traditional marriage by tomorrow?
I was only told about the event few hours b4 the wedding by my girl friend who came tonight 2 our house.
She said she has been hiding de whole arrangements from me in order not to break my heart (with cries) bla bla bla...

She told me that if I truely love her that I should not miss her traditional wedding by tomorrow.

My fellow Nairalanders: if u are to be in my shoes...would u be attending de wedding ceremony?
Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
If u know what is good for u, hide from the traditional marriage to arrange your heart also.. All Join

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Holywizard:

She told me that if I truely love her that I should not miss her traditional wedding by tomorrow.

Pure Evil

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by ArchEnemy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Of cos, I ll even be the chairman undecided
Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by chidekings(m): 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
if ur story is true,bro take this advice from me,run cus that ur girl can kill

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by yomi007k(m): 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Welcome to Africa. wink
Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Now I understand why she left you.

10 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by Holywizard: 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Qhal:

Pure Evil
Hw?
Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by Holywizard: 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
chidekings:
if ur story is true,bro take this advice from me,run cus that ur girl can kill
am serious. Hw i wish i can snap de wedding card nw
Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Holywizard:
Hw?
isn't it bad enough that she played you by not telling you that she's getting married to another guy?
and now she wants you to watch it happen?

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by onegig(m): 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Your girl?

She was never yours. She's married, let her stay in her lane and you stay in yours.

If you attend, you just belittled yourself. Even a friend would not try to tell me about an event at the last minute and expect me to attend let alone this scheming little t.wa.t.

14 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by HARDDON: 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
dovelike:
Now I understand why she left you.

undecided undecided

Op, she wasn't yours in d first place.

Why wudnt u attend if she was just a side chick or some1 u just had a thing with,or friends of benefit?

Attend gee, make sure u roll there with a hawter chick than her....some other guy just saved u d misery.

But if u truly lived her n she was a Wify material, don't bother,
Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
HARDDON:

undecided undecided

Op, she wasn't yours in d first place.

Why wudnt u attend if she was just a side chick or some1 u just had a thing with,or friends of benefit?

Attend gee, make sure u roll there with a hawter chick than her....some other guy just saved u d misery.

But if u truly lived her n she was a Wify material, don't bother,
Why you quote me?

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by HARDDON: 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
dovelike:

Why you quote me?

Tot the smiley took care of that question?
Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by Holywizard: 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Qhal:

isn't it bad enough that she played you by not telling you that she's getting married to another guy?
and now she wants you to watch it happen?
dats it!
Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
HARDDON:

Tot the smiley took care of that question?
Then the other words?..
Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by nzeobi(m): 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
The earlier you forget her the better for you

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by EmmySparky(m): 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Holywizard:
I was only told about the event few hours b4 the wedding by my girl friend who came tonight 2 our house.
She said she has been hiding de whole arrangements from me in order not to break my heart (with cries) bla bla bla...

My fellow Nairalanders: if u are to be in my shoes...would u be attending de wedding ceremony?
mumu carry ur big head oCcupy front seat...and watch as the guy takes ur girl away...no wonder she dumped u...
Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by EmmySparky(m): 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
dovelike:

Why you quote me?
lol...I was also wondering why he quoted u...he then continued talking to the Op...it was just funny to me
Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
EmmySparky:
lol...I was also wondering why he quoted u...he then continued talking to the Op...it was just funny to me
Lol. My point
Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by EfemenaXY: 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Holywizard:

Respect yourself and keep clear.

Not worth it.
Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by EmmySparky(m): 12:13am On Mar 14, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. My point
lol...plus ur pretty too..mnice pic u got
Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 14, 2015
EmmySparky:
lol...plus ur pretty too..mnice pic u got
Thank you.
Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by pak: 3:23am On Mar 14, 2015
I wouldn't have believed your story until I experienced someone like that of recent......
She didn't actually get to that level but she was cheating shamelessly....

So I'll give you 2 advices depending on your 'action' level.

1. The simpler, which everybody chose is to just ignore and walk away and pick up the pieces of your life.

2. If you have 'action' - get across to one of her friends, you are sure has been eyeing you (or even family - the closer, the better) indicate interest in her, then take her for the traditional wedding. Make sure you make it obvious you guys are amorous, You guys can even where 'and co' if possible. By the time, your girl sees you, she'll almost faint - which was what her evil mind intended for you in the first place.
In my case, it was a val's day outing. She lied she was out of town. So I got together with her family friend who I was certain was interested in me. And we went to the same place where she was spending her day. She was so shocked yet shame could not let her confront me. Infact, she felt so bad, she broke up with the other guy and tried to get back with me but I was done with her. That was my last throw of the dice.

3 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by Ewuro4: 4:05am On Mar 14, 2015
Your girlfriend?? sad so she's been sleeping with both of you all this while playing mini mini mainimo?? shocked Gosh

There's definately a special fire pit preped and waiting for ALL betrayers and two faced losers in hell .. There has to be ni

OP don't move an inch.. unless you're hungry for party food though grin

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by cococandy(f): 8:02am On Mar 14, 2015
Pls don't attend.

If you guys were really in a relationship,it wasn't working and she wanted out, she should have told you, broken it off before dating and even getting to the stage of wedding another man.

Now she's springing the surprise on you and expects you to be happy as if you're not a human being with feelings.

Don't fall your own hands by attending.

Let her stick the emotional blackmail of 'if you love me bla bla bla' where the sun don't shine. undecided

Say you dumped her like that now in the space of a few days to announce your wedding, she for don naked go swear for you for ojuju calabar shrine.

5 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by 5minsmadness: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2015
Dude undecided

You got played friend. The crying and stuff was to distract you from her own horrible actions. You really think she cares whether you come or not? Nah bro, she just used psychological warfare on you right there.

I say walk away man.

4 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by edwife(f): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2015
She even had the gut to tell you in person,others will just disappear quietly. undecided

She is evil. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by terridabull(m): 10:20am On Mar 14, 2015
If u ever need help to scatter the event holla,i would not mention ur name,we would only shoot knee caps.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Idontbelieve this op.
Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by TooNoisy(f): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
I guess this is a counter thread to an earlier one where a woman said her husband's wedding is coming up.

The story is just too unrealistic. She is "your girlfriend " and then she comes to your house to invite you just a day before the wedding.

And then you quietly thanked her for the invite and come to ask us if you should attend? We are not as daft and senseless as both of you!

3 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by SAMBARRY: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
You better respect yourself and sit down in your house. Except you want to see what will further be chooking you in your body like you may kiss the bride or where they are doing other husband and wife tins.no be every wedding them invite you you go attend. But the girl sef is just a b*

what kind of wickedness is that. Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures In Epic Igbo Attire. / Guys, Do You Pray To Marry A Woman Like Your Mother? / Thoughts On This Ad For Durex Condom - Yea Or Nah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.