Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,199 members, 7,780,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:50 PM

Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) (33086 Views)

Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? / Brent Crude Oil Rose From $47.06 To $50 per Barrel / CBN Reviews Weekly Dollar Sale To Bdcs To $50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hi guys,

Here is where i intend to narrate my journey from $2.5 (Starting capital) to $10,000 with the help of compound punting. (previous dream)

Starting capital : $2.5
Max games to pick : 3
Odd will range between 2.00 and 5.00 depending on the 3 games.

I intend listing why i am picking my games if time permits and then post the before and after screen shot for those who wish to follow suit. tongue

I am doing this to discipline myself when it comes to punting, i am fond of accumulating up to 20 games per ticket some times but end up with 1 or 2 games screwing up the ticket. angry angry angry angry sad

Anyways, follow me as i navigate through the world of punting to make myself a better person and at the same time be $10k richer (2.2 million naira) with $2.5 (550 naira) cool cool cool

[size=14pt](Current dream)

To make an average of $50-$100 on every punting day.

Start up capital - $100

Average odd - 2.00-3.00

Max number of games per ticket - 5

Max number of tickets per day - 3

Follow me.[/b]
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Day 1
(13/03/15)

2 Shares

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by bl33d(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2015
ended in day 1?
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
I am sorry i forgot to place what i already picked for day 2, maybe i should post another 3 pick different from what was picked which has almost cleared? embarassed

MB:

Since i posted the game after they have started, i have decided to remove the game and replace them with 3 games yet to be started. if i was doing a personal thing, i wouldn't have to do this but since other people may likely want to play the games, it's best i act for the public good.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Day 2
14/03/15

Place these games with me if you want:

14 Mar 20:00 Football. France. Ligue 1. Lorient vs Caen. Total Goals : Over 1.5. Odds: 1.27
14 Mar 16:00 Football. England. Championship. Bournemouth vs Blackpool. Total Goals (Bournemouth) : Over 1.5. Odds: 1.27
14 Mar 22:00 Football. Spain. Primera Division. Celta de Vigo vs Athletic Bilbao. Total Goals : Over 1.5. Odds: 1.40

Total Odd : 2.31

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by bl33d(m): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
okay.............
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by bl33d(m): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
day2 now a success. Thanks man..........
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
freshcvvs:
Hi guys,

Here is where i intend to narrate my journey from $2.5 (Starting capital) to $10,000 with the help of compound punting.

Starting capital : $2.5
Max games to pick : 3
Odd will range between 2.00 and 5.00 depending on the 3 games.

I intend listing why i am picking my games if time permits and then post the before and after screen shot for those who wish to follow suit. tongue

I am doing this to discipline myself when it comes to punting, i am fond of accumulating up to 20 games per ticket some times but end up with 1 or 2 games screwing up the ticket. angry angry angry angry sad

Anyways, follow me as i navigate through the world of punting to make myself a better person and at the same time be $10k richer (2.2 million naira) with $2.5 (550 naira) cool cool cool
i sent u a mail dear.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sorry guys, I couldn't locate this thread on mobile.

Here is day 2 outcome.

Day 2 ended well..

We are matching on..

1 Share

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
bestdeals0:
i sent u a mail dear.

Ok I will attend to it.

bl33d:
day2 now a success. Thanks man..........

You are welcome bro
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
Day 3

15/03/15

1 Share

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Reason for the pick..

Sassuolo is a stubborn team known to sting even the big boys of the league, I believe they should win this game knowing fully well that they are playing against Parma who hardly keep clean sheet.. Both teams can score, hence the over 1.5 goals pick.

Eskiseiphor is a team that are not goal shy same with their opponent.. This game should end over 2.5 but we are picking 1.5 to be safer..

Aarau and young boys.. The away team is the reason we are picking this game..the away team can't defend to keep their salaries but they also know how to break your front door.. Home team is a free giver.. I see more than 2 goals in this game but we are going for 1.5 to be safe..

Success is the name!

2 Likes

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by kevoh(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
My padi freshcvv finally doing short combos @ 3 odds smiley. Will join you silently from 2moro, who knows this might just be that month of lucky $10000 for you and hell no would I miss the ride. tongue Bon Chance mon frere.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by Felakezman(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
freshcvv:
Reason for the pick..

Sassuolo is a stubborn team known to sting even the big boys of the league, I believe they should win this game knowing fully well that they are playing against Parma who hardly keep clean sheet.. Both teams can score, hence the over 1.5 goals pick.

Eskiseiphor is a team that are not goal shy same with their opponent.. This game should end over 2.5 but we are picking 1.5 to be safer..

Aarau and young boys.. The away team is the reason we are picking this game..the away team can't defend to keep their salaries but they also know how to break your front door.. Home team is a free giver.. I see more than 2 goals in this game but we are going for 1.5 to be safe..

Success is the name!
Bro am new abeg which league dem dey...sorry to disturb u
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by Khaytunechi: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nice.
Following.
To start tomorrow.
GL Sir
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by lawlan234: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
freshcvv:
Reason for the pick..

Success is the name!
the game has started playing before I saw it.... nice one brother... We need More for We Just joining
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
freshcvv:
Reason for the pick..

Success is the name!
pls am waiting for ur mail dear...
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by 123gist(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Maybe I should this a foundation class............ Following you closely like a shadow, hope the thread is opened to questions?
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by bl33d(m): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
www.livescores.biz www.livescores.com www.flashscore.mobi www.goalnow.com for those asking for leagues, nd live scores

1 Like

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
bestdeals0:
pls am waiting for ur mail dear...

Sorry , I am finding it hard checking my email.. Can it be discussed here?
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
123gist:
Maybe I should this a foundation class............ Following you closely like a shadow, hope the thread is opened to questions?

Welcome...sure...as long as its within the purpose for this thread.

lawlan234:
the game has started playing before I saw it.... nice one brother... We need More for We Just joining

Welcome..

Khaytunechi:
Nice.
Following.
To start tomorrow.
GL Sir

Welcome..

kevoh:
My padi freshcvv finally doing short combos @ 3 odds smiley. Will join you silently from 2moro, who knows this might just be that month of lucky $10000 for you and hell no would I miss the ride. tongue Bon Chance mon frere.

I just needed something to keep me disciplined..
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Day 3 cleared... 3 straight wins.. It's God..

Slow and steady wins the race..

Success is the name!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by bl33d(m): 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
freshcvv:
Reason for the pick..

Success is the name!
day 3won...sweeeeet my chelsea game over 1.5 in as well. Thanks bro. God bless us.

1 Like

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by ResourceMan(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Freshcvv
I don follow u reach here, na bumper to bumper I go follow O.
God Bless our hussle. Freshcvv You Are Blessed.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by ResourceMan(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
@ Freshcvv
Can u remove ur capital of $2.5 and stake with the rest. When the next one comes out Green you remove $5 and stake with the rest, and removing a certain portion from each win till we get to promise land. That is just my suggestion o.
#moneymanagement#
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
ResourceMan:
@ Freshcvv
Can u remove ur capital of $2.5 and stake with the rest. When the next one comes out Green you remove $5 and stake with the rest, and removing a certain portion from each win till we get to promise land. That is just my suggestion o.
#moneymanagement#

I intend to go another route, tomorrow's stake is going to be splitted into 2 and odds reduced.. No need removing the capital which is a mere $2.5
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
ResourceMan:
Freshcvv
I don follow u reach here, na bumper to bumper I go follow O.
God Bless our hussle. Freshcvv You Are Blessed.

You are blessed too. Thanks
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by bl33d(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
freshcvv:

I intend to go another route, tomorrow's stake is going to be splitted into 2 and odds reduced.. No need removing the capital which is a mere $2.5
dont forget you are on a selfless service bro......................make us proud. Btw my target from this group is 20k..........make it happen broda
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
bl33d:
dont forget you are on a selfless service bro......................make us proud. Btw my target from this group is 20k..........make it happen broda

Hehehehe..I guess you started with $5 hence the double target lol.

The $28.63 balance in ground is going to be splitted into 2 and half is each placed on 2-3 games with 1.5-2.00 odds per stake. With that, we handle the issue of heartbreak.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by bl33d(m): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
freshcvv:

Hehehehe..I guess you started with $5 hence the double target lol.

The $28.63 balance in ground is going to be splitted into 2 and half is each placed on 2-3 games with 1.5-2.00 odds per stake. With that, we handle the issue of heartbreak.
if u asked me? That would really divide your attention, it would be safe if you do d normal research of 2odd, no matter what happens we acept d fate. My opinion bro....................
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
bl33d:
if u asked me? That would really divide your attention, it would be safe if you do d normal research of 2odd, no matter what happens we acept d fate. My opinion bro....................

Worry less, you can decide to play one side of the split.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by bl33d(m): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
freshcvv:

Worry less, you can decide to play one side of the split.
mre greens bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) / Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy / Godstime Chukwubuikem Samuel Gives Dangote A Portrait In Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.