Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? (5817 Views)

Sound Sultan Vs Tuface Who Do You Think Is Better? / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by adesodgi(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2005
hello yall, who's the best in rhynms? Sound Sultan or Rugged man?

See, I've been having hard times choosing between these two dudes, and I can't say which is better. Damn, they are both good. What are your points of view?

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by layi(m): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2005
I watched their Freestyle session once and Lanre Fasasi (sultan) almost ran over ruggedman like a mob on rampage.

Dope rhmes like coke and smooth flows like velvet. Sultan is tha man.

Only that rugged has got tite delivery.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by miky(m): 12:19am On Oct 10, 2005
of course ruggedman i like that song big bros

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by casper(m): 4:50am On Oct 10, 2005
na who dey argue say one thing one thing ? 

omoadesoji soji ar e oooooo!!! why you dey talk say sultan better,omo na ruggedman men. have you heard his FULL album i listen to it EVERYSINGLEDAY !!!! yes everyday and i also listen to sound sultan everyday but i believe and KNOW that ruggedman is da BOMB and is better than sultan.

let us analyse it,sultan's music can only be played in Nigeria,forget that he sang with WYCLEF,his music is filled with like pidgin english and Nigeria situation only, but rugged get him levels and he raps in correct queens english and i just love his songs BADLY men. i cannot sleep without some of his tracks playing on my stereo and getting into my ears .

songs like

1;peace or war

2;the controversial BIG BROS

3; wetin dey

4;oh oh

and of cause the most popular EHEN!!

i also listen to sound sultan's

1;craze world

2;kilode

3;gen gen

and i think those are only Nigeria situation songs ...

well soji,i hope you have listen to both albums and have listen to their deliveries of rap,
well as for me ooo it is RUGGEDMAN.. and i wish to meet him one day and hope i don't faint  grin

just jara;;;

i also listen to

TIMI na flash,

one and only DBANJI no long thing,OJB jah is my lite ,BIG LO delicious, 

JJC AND THE 419 SQUADnaija atide,

and i listen to these everday men i love them. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by layi(m): 4:58am On Oct 10, 2005
We are talking bout Rhyming here o.
Listen to their songs and see who rhymes best. Sultan is a rhymester gba!

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by casper(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2005
let me give you a tip of ruggedman's song;

i dey look for my bobo with bigger house
                                           and no spouse
                                           wey no go vex
                            when chicks start to flex
                come how u fit okada,bus or lex
                      dont front inside of the pool
  we here to party so dont front like a fool
                                         me and my crew
                                  and you and ur crew
and thanks to the kishi we get all kinds of crew......................

na one verse be that and i no finish am ooooo.

pls AGREE WITH ME JO!!

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by adesodgi(m): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2005
let give sultans ryhmn:

six billion peolpe b problem sentimental
if you think well,e dey accidental
listen to the musiz ignore the[b] instrumental[/b]

wot of people wey dey worship[b] money[/b]
some people evrytin[b] cony cony[/b]
inferior[b] complex [/b] dey worry rich[b]man[/b]
while na guilty concience dey worry poor[b]man[/b]
big time palava,whch time we go fit solve this wahala,wit time.
wetin dey cause inflation,no b too much money 4 circulation
big man de chop reach[b] constipation [/b]
while poorman dey suffer from starvation
poorman de die of malaria
while na cardiac de busy arrest millionaire

u no go skool,turn to[b] tailor[/b]
who say ignorance of education na failure
illetrate dey rule4dis[b] asylum[/b],u no go gree
i beg country failure..

omo bone o,sultan na bomb grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2005
well i wouldnt really call sound sultan a rapper. he's more like a singer...or some'n like midway. but one thing for sure is that the guy loves rhymes like he loves his life. though most of his rhymes are elemntary rhymes. not the kind of rhymes that a rapper (eg eminem, modenine etc )would pull that would make u be like "man that's damn tight, i wish i wrote that."

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by hotangel2(f): 6:21am On Oct 11, 2005
They r both good JO.
Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by da808cutie(f): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2005
it all depends on who your taste or should i say how you like rhymes being delivered. i dont know which one of them is better than d other
Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by aloib(f): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2005
SOUND SULTAN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE GUY IS JUST THA BEST....... try and watch one of the nite of a thousand laughs where he told a atory with the end of each sentence rhyming ............ as in evry word ending ...... ' ATE'
PLS JUST LISTEN TO HIS LYRICS MEN.................................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by olaide07(f): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2005
Sound Sultan of course!

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by Scorpio(f): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2005
They are both good abeg. tongue
Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by esconedge(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2005
Lie lie,ruggedman na bomb o,ehen y u dey rap like mumu...

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by sliq(m): 4:52am On Oct 15, 2005
Both brodas are definitely tyte and dey are
representing naija 2 fullest.
But i stick to sultan.
the guy dey yarn reality. cool

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by IAH(f): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2005
Exactly! Sound Sultan doesn't spit nonsense. I like the guy.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by adesodgi(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2005
yeah,the guy vormit's facts in rhynmes.............

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by goodguy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2005
Sound sultan sure is better! His ryhmes makes so much sense.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by layi(m): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2005
If u love Sultan say YAY!
Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by goodguy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2005
yeeeeeeparipaaaaaaa!!!! grin
Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by elcij(m): 6:36am On Oct 16, 2005
both these guys are good I cant really say I like one better than the other but...
have any of you guys heard modenine?
http://www.africanhiphop.com/index.php?module=subjects&func=viewpage&pageid=222
Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by Scorpio(f): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2005
Hi there, welcome smiley
Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by EzehM(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2005
My views on Nigerian ‘hip-hop’ artists can be found on my personal blog
http://www.ababoy..com/

I dont know any of these guys, so I cant pass an opinion on them...
Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by 2nde(m): 5:40am On Nov 01, 2005
I heard of modenine. He is an hardcore rapper nig ever got. Ruggedman is the Bomb also cos he is my favourite rapper but i think Sultan gat more rhyming

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by Timoney24o: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2005
hey men my name ne BABATUNDE OSOBA a.k.a (T money ) to me i think say no bi waiting you see you for take jugde but for me babatunde omo osoba1 na Ruggedman men na the pice or wer omo i love the trak men well i love to bi one of those fans for this my wood.one love me Ruggedman i love you and keep ding it men.one love.smiley

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by Tmoneyosb: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2005
omo men na Ruggedman oooooooo ah you no no omo ever say that again...thats guy men well u no no ok Rugged me i go like to met you one on one dey again i don met the guy one time like that for lapush to i land and i still wich to met am again ..........make you hear plec or war omo you go like that guy...save men one love ..osoba_timoney@yahoo.com....just mail me later ok.............one love ....... tongue grin cool cheesy wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by Tmoneyosb: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2005
omo na Ruggedman men sha you no no say that guy too good na the guy make me come back to rep men i love him and i will always love to hear him ...babatunde osoba 01........osoba_timoney@yahoo.com......i need someome to tell about the new Ruggedman in the maket ....save ...one love again  tongue sad kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by zumapapa(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2005
Hey chk out who is consistent in their project Ruggedman is the best rapper in africa and is also ryhming i call sound sultan an r'n'b sensation doing features wit tuface is wack sultan ere is a word of an advice if naija nija no pay go meet kennis the scammers cos i dont know the shoes u fit in best RUGGEDMAN AND STYL PLUS ARE THE BEST IN AFRICA IN WOT THEY DO FINISH

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by spikelord(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2005
Sultan is good and also creative, Ruggedman is good as well, I love the both of them but Sultan should assist himself by getting himself out of Kennis music cuz all Kennis could think of now is Tuface Idibia which is not a sensible thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by tiwa(f): 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2005
Bonne no one's rythm is as good as Sultan's. He is so good. All ruggedman does is to abuse others in his song is that a rythm?
GBA OOO Sultan is da man. No one else. Reality is important sultan says things that are real and not about a man who sings like mumuuuuu or whatever ruggedman says. I do like ruggedman but the fact remains that u shouldn't be comparing the two of them the distance too much for that jare gba!!!
Come off this topic pls.....
If u like sultan say YESOOOOOOOOO.
YESOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by tiwa(f): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2005
CASPER we are talking about rythm here and not about mumu....... Ok sultan sings very good and he is sooooooooo creative imagine his new album "Textbook....." Common that guy is talented. ruggedman is too but is just that Ruggedman is a "Puma" O n be, he believes he is so good where as he's just struggling................ Isn't y'all?

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan vs. Ruggedman: Who's Better in Rhyming? by casper(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2005
tiwa:

CASPER we are talking about rythm here and not about mumu....... Ok sultan sings very good and he is sooooooooo creative imagine his new album "Textbook....." Common that guy is talented. ruggedman is too but is just that Ruggedman is a "Puma" O n be, he believes he is so good where as he's just struggling................ Isn't y'all?

you sounded hungry typing this may you should review it when you have eaten or something....................gush wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[download] Mr. 2kay - Waterside Boy / A Black American Who Fell In Love With Wizkid / Download Imagine Dragons – Next To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.