Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Need Info On Nissan Primera P11- 144 Model - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Info On Nissan Primera P11- 144 Model (4432 Views)

Any Thread On Nissan Maxima Or Altimal / Nissan Primera P11-144 Pinging Sound With Power Loss / PLS HELP ME: Nissan Primera 2000 ATF, New Engine (thermostat Removed), n Coolant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Info On Nissan Primera P11- 144 Model by calculation(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Good day my fellow NLder,

please recently I discover that every morning during routine check up before driving out my coolant in the radiator is always low compare to what was usually observed two month ago, in which it is unrare to top the coolant. My investigation reveal that the suspect is from a seal in the coolant pump and it is very difficult to replace except replacing the whole unit of the pump. So the area where am requesting for info are as follows:
1) What is price of pump in Nigeria market

2) Is the pump in question the same with older model of primera considering that sometime manufacturer use the same part sometime for another version of model.

3) Is it possible to get speed sensor attached to the manual gearbox because my speedometer not was working due to damage caused by KAZEEM, which i don't like whenever am on speed.

The photo of the engine in my Nissan primera is shown below. Thanks for your contribution

Re: I Need Info On Nissan Primera P11- 144 Model by tonychristopher: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
IS IT A 1.6 L ENGINE, THE FUEL WATER PUMP OF 1.6 L ENGINE IS AROUND 3K IN IKEJA THEN WORKMANSHIP IS LIKE 1.5
Re: I Need Info On Nissan Primera P11- 144 Model by calculation(m): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
tonychristopher:
IS IT A 1.6 L ENGINE, THE FUEL WATER PUMP OF 1.6 L ENGINE IS AROUND 3K IN IKEJA THEN WORKMANSHIP IS LIKE 1.5

Thanks tonychristopher, I don't know if it is 1.6L and that is the reason for attaching picture. I really appreciate your contribution.
Re: I Need Info On Nissan Primera P11- 144 Model by calculation(m): 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
pls I still need more contribution.
Re: I Need Info On Nissan Primera P11- 144 Model by austin4real(m): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2015
That the QG18DE engine for the p11-144, it's not a 1.6 liter engine, it's 1.8 liter, and I presume the water pump of the 2003 Almera should work on it, since they share most internal engine component, apart from this, is the vehicle giving you any other fault...
Re: I Need Info On Nissan Primera P11- 144 Model by calculation(m): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2015
austin4real:
That the QG18DE engine for the p11-144, it's not a 1.6 liter engine, it's 1.8 liter, and I presume the water pump of the 2003 Almera should work on it, since they share most internal engine component, apart from this, is the vehicle giving you any other fault...
Thanks for your contribution. There is no other problem, even it perform better for now. The problems were just coolant pump and the speedometer issue.
Re: I Need Info On Nissan Primera P11- 144 Model by austin4real(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
calculation:

Thanks for your contribution. There is no other problem, even it perform better for now. The problems were just coolant pump and the speedometer issue.
nice to know the vehicle now runs optimally, kindly disclose to us, how much you got the coolant pump, and the speedometer

1 Like

Re: I Need Info On Nissan Primera P11- 144 Model by calculation(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
austin4real:

nice to know the vehicle now runs optimally, kindly disclose to us, how much you got the coolant pump, and the speedometer
Am yet to fix the problem, because my work schedule is tight, so am planning to repair it by ending of the month. Presently the vehicle still perform ok and decided to abandon it the water pump is fix. Thanks and going to communicate the process and price involve with time, just don't unfollow this thread.
Re: I Need Info On Nissan Primera P11- 144 Model by calculation(m): 8:49am On Mar 19, 2015

cc : Nissanpart, sienna, GAZZUZZ, lomomike.
Re: I Need Info On Nissan Primera P11- 144 Model by honmusa(m): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2015
calculation:

cc : Nissanpart, sienna, GAZZUZZ, lomomike.
I used one with qg18de 1.8 engine .
what is the specific info u need about the car?
Re: I Need Info On Nissan Primera P11- 144 Model by calculation(m): 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
honmusa:

I used one with qg18de 1.8 engine .
what is the specific info u need about the car?
Thank you sir, if you can read my thread from the beginning then you know those info require.
Re: I Need Info On Nissan Primera P11- 144 Model by calculation(m): 5:26am On Mar 29, 2015
The vehicle engine is removed and the faulty water pump is shown below. Am going to appreciate any useful information on where to buy it or any seller's phone number.

Re: I Need Info On Nissan Primera P11- 144 Model by austin4real(m): 8:55am On Mar 30, 2015
Where do u reside, if in lagos just go to the famous Ladipo or any major nissan tokunbo part dealer.. they should be able to hook you up, by the way, can we see a picture of ur primera, would love to see how ur baby look... grin grin[size=8pt] cheesy
Re: I Need Info On Nissan Primera P11- 144 Model by Punstar: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Pls how much can i get a clean Tokunbo Nissan Primera P11 99/01 model

cc Nissanpart, sienna, GAZZUZZ, lomomike austin4real honmusa
Re: I Need Info On Nissan Primera P11- 144 Model by calculation(m): 8:58pm On May 12, 2015
I want use this opportunity to thank those that contribute to my problem during the period of finding solution, and inform them that the water pump is fix wit new one. The vehicle is now back on the road. Thanks once again.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I P.I.M.P My Ride In Abuja? / Buying A Second Hand Car In Germany / Top 13 Most Fuel Efficient Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.