Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Nigeria My Country - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria My Country (499 Views)

Stop Eating Fufu And Jollof In My Country, Donald Trump Warns / There Is Nothing You Cannot See In My Country Nigeria. / More Reasons Why I Love My Country Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria My Country by issylarry(m): 12:26am On Mar 14, 2015
The following are some insights on the usual facts about every legal occupants of the country named Nigeria.
*Nigeria,My country where fundamental human rights are useless(if you aren't a well influencial person,I can bet this that you would be subject againts your rights).
*My country where yahoo guys makes it up better than 60% of the graduates,(Unemployment rate is so alarming).
*My country where you see neighbours competing with Generators(I better pass my neighbours,due to lack of stable electricity!).
*My country where Rice has bcome a compulsory daily food.(Fried rice,coconut rice,white rice and jollof rice ect)rice na rice,those one na packaging.
*My country where nothin is free.(I got a scholarship with an ICT firm,I received a sms that have been offered a scholarship.I was so surprise somedays after I got an email from the same firm telling me the requirements for the scholarship,they started changing everything stylishly and formally that I have to pay materials fee which was even up to the amount of the fee for the course.).
*My country where no one loves themselves compared to other countries(respecting your self makes people respects you, appearances matters a lot)Not really comparing but I believe the country would get better if we start loving one another.
*My country where you have to be versatile in your ways of life.(This is where you would see a particular individual with so much credentials,like Bsc,masters degree,certification from a professional course,doctorate etc and stil go through lot of streSs before getting a job).
*Oh lord father,Thank you for a country like Nigeria.please come to our rescue!help our leaders to do what you know is right.Amen
Great people,Great nation,Nigeria!God bless Nigeria.

Issylarry
Slicereports.com
Feel free to add yours!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Joke: INEC Champions League Final / It's April Fools' Day!! Share Your Prank Experiences / If You Want To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.