Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) (41595 Views)

15 Surprising Things You Can Do With Coca-cola – Aside Drinking It / Things Iv Been Seeing Inside Coca-cola Bottles Recently / Check Out The Evolution Of Coca Cola Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by CrazyScientist: 12:34am On Mar 14, 2015
If I buy the first one #70, it will serve me for one week grin

Do you know that there was actually a time cocaine was put in coke, it was later substituted for caffeine, but that was banned too, cause it made coke 'addictive' lipsrsealed

... that 3rd bottle though... lipsrsealed undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by elantraceey(f): 12:41am On Mar 14, 2015
Evolution indeed grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by menix(m): 12:44am On Mar 14, 2015
I dont think dis evolution is complete..
There was dis funny bottle during d dayz of Tandi dats should be around 80's.
Som1 posted that bottle recently jst cant lay my fingers on it now..
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by icebebe(f): 10:14am On Mar 14, 2015
First bottle is lik a perfume bottle,n I really like d way it is, d last one is d one I knw all ma life, but d 3rd one mmmmmm like a woman shape

7 Likes

Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by MALACHY247: 11:32am On Mar 14, 2015
please wats dat? okkkkkkk let me spread mat angryplease wats dat? okkkkkkk let me spread mat
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by Presbulg(m): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2015
Where are the pictures ?

5 Likes

Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by sinaj(f): 11:50am On Mar 14, 2015
The 3rd bottle reminds me of my potbelly principal grin

FP tinz on point.

2 Likes

Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by pat077: 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by santos876(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
by dis tym u shud know that change is constant

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by JEITO: 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nice! We'll only accept change when it is for the better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by ignis: 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
I like the first bottle. ..

4 Likes

Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by igbsam(m): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mods are just pushing topics to the frontpage on per seconds billing. wetin happen na.

I like d first picture sha

1 Like

Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by Bonapart(m): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hoe-kay
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by mmsen: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
An addictive substance that has no nutritional benefit.

Part of the reason why American kids are so grotesquely fat.

2 Likes

Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by Jskelly11: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
The first bottle make sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
Creativity!

#teamchange
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by lanxlot(m): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
Imagine how massive d FIRST bottle Was.....n hw Small dix present one is.....it explains a lot about our country Nigerian.....Xpecially d state of d nation.
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
no gej no Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by steffans(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
Where are those kids always shouting..
Schooling in France, Japan, Malaysia etal
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by BruzMoney(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
And somewhere in Nigeria, one MUMU is busy looking for his name on the plastic bottle.

3 Likes

Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by Sunofgod(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
FRONT PAGE - WTF?

()
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by 1stola: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Wow! cheesy
Co ca co la smiley my best soda smiley
That is the beauty of #CHANGE
Change is good.
Change is sweet.
Change makes the world go round.
Change keeps the world alive.
We need change in our lives.
#Change in Nigeria
#Change in the power sector
#Change in education
#Change in unemployment
#Change in security
#Change in the economy
#Change in the government
#Change = REVOLUTION.
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED.
#NEVERAGAIN SHALL NIGERIANS BE DECEIVED!
#VOTEFORCHANGE.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Coca-cola....always coca cola..... grin

BTW.....this their famous ad still is the best....

I am the future of the world.
I am the hope of my nation
I am tomorrow's people
I am the new inspiration..

2 Likes

Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by Pavore9: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
What a journey!....but that 1899 bottle looks elitist! grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by gen2briz(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Good
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
The first bottle is game!

3 Likes

undecided
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by datguru: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
Its okay
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by chiibekee(f): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
I like the third bottle. It seems the size kept reducing as d quality
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by Aystarz: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
icebebe:
First bottle is lik a perfume bottle,n I really like d way it is, d last one is d one I knw all ma life, but d 3rd one mmmmmm like a women an shape

U mean like your shape? Cokebottle things cheesy
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by gen2briz(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
That third bottle,..... Humm e get as he be ooo
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by lorbah001(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
EVolution ma biz?

Ur mate are busy workin to get em names on forbe list.......u dey search coke bottles 4 ur name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Unhealthy Meats You Should Avoid / White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... / Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.