Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC (24641 Views)

Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments / Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service / State-by-state PVC Collection Statistics From INEC. (pics).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by ketekete: 7:11am On Mar 14, 2015
PVC Collection as at March 12th, 2015

This is the latest PVC record released by INEC. According to the latest record, 81.22% of the number of registered voters have collected their voting cards. Out of the 68,833,476 millions registered voters, 55,904,272 millions voters have obtained their voting cards. See the graph below.

: http://ketekete.com/pvc-record-released-by-inec-nigeria/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by ketekete: 7:13am On Mar 14, 2015
Moderator, Front Page please.

Get #BreakingNews from INEC this elections. It's only a click away!

SOURCE: @inecnigeria

1 Share

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by Asek1(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2015
Nice one but they should make sure it reaches everybody . . .

1 Like

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by midolian(m): 7:20am On Mar 14, 2015
Asek1:
Nice one but they should make sure it reaches everybody . . .
you should know its impossible, due to many factors beyond man/INEC..it can only reach majority of the pple and that's what they are aiming @.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by dunkem21(m): 7:21am On Mar 14, 2015
cheesy
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by ardeks(m): 7:23am On Mar 14, 2015
They are almost there... Weldone, INEC. »»»»»»»»»» Call (08104025614) for complete video tutorial on web designing (XHTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Javascript, JSON etc)

1 Like

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by clevvermind(m): 7:23am On Mar 14, 2015
we are set now to re-elect the man of transformation.
Jonathan till 2019.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by kokoA(m): 7:24am On Mar 14, 2015
So can we have our elections now?

6 Likes

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by Yello1(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2015
i beg make it 99percent iNEC,so dt voting can go in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by njideoby(f): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2015
Yello1:
i beg make it 99percent iNEC,so dt voting can go in peace.
You and I know that it cannot be possible. Some of the people that registered then have either died,relocated or migrated out of the country. Not forgetting those incapacitated on hospital beds and in various prisons.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by HAH: 7:44am On Mar 14, 2015
INECs mandate is to ensure they print every legally registered persons PVC but they cannot compel people to pick their pvc.

My verdict is with an average of 80% nationwide inec has passed.

there are over 10 million cards collected in kano, kaduna and katsina. I can bet GMB will get 9 million get of of it.

Nigeria sai Buhari

GEJ is a goner with the above statistics

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by Cutest9gerian(m): 7:50am On Mar 14, 2015
Gej till buhari shows his certificate

23 Likes

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by sweettease(f): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2015
HAH:
INECs mandate is to ensure they print every legally registered persons PVC but they cannot compel people to pick their pvc.

My verdict is with an average of 80% nationwide inec has passed.

But what is wrong with Ogun state that the are distance last with just 49% collection, I think is either Lagos is rubbing off Ogun , so many people have relocated or the uncollected cars were of those who registered more than once and they cannot pick more than one PVC
They haven't even fulfilled their own mandate, I'm yet to get my pvc, it wasn't found in the box and they said some cards were omitted or something. I've gone there 5 times already, no kidding!
I registered once btw.

5 Likes

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2015
I just hope the figures weren't blown.

2 Likes

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by emeka2847: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2015
DeCritique:
From the list I can deduce that APC states possess the highest percentage of collected PVCs

#JegaMustGo!!
When APC states were declaring public holidays and encouraging voters to go for PVCs, PDP stalwarts were busy fighting with PVC and card reader. Blame your failed mischief.

clevvermind:
we are set now to re-elect the man of transformation.
Jonathan till 2019.
You mean the man wey dey fear PVC and card reader abi

hardywaltz:
I pity these Bayelsans who keep making noise with their inconsequential 500k votes who keep shouting "GEJ till 2019" compared to Kano with 4mil voting strength.
Mama PISS don kuku yab dem Kano people say their women dey born children wey dem no fit count. Guess this is her day of reckoning. Talk go dey commot for her mouth like piss.

Cutest9gerian:
Gej till buhari shows his certificate
You people are still dragging GEJ backward to days of this fruitless certificate campaign. Kontinu!

48 Likes

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by Sweetguy25: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2015
Haba. 95 percent collection rates in some states, how possible is that? People no die? People no travel?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by ichidodo: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2015
Cooked up figures....just give non-yoruba lagosians their PVCs is all we ask.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by sammyj: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2015
I wonder why those from the SE are protesting asking for JEGA to be sacked when they have better PVC distribution rate than those in some SW and EDO state !!!

13 Likes

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by snowland(m): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2015
Going by this release, it shows that the South Western states have the least percentage collection. Does this mean that my SW brothers are not politically sagacious or we are simply nonchalant?. I don't think I'm wrong if I made bold to say na only mouth we get for South West. If no state in the region can boast of 75% collection, it is indeed a show of shame for the region that brands itself the Political Headquarter of Nigeria.

One thing you can never take away from my people in the northern part of the country when it comes to politics is their passion. They are very passionate in their words and they always corroborate their words with their actions.

We (South Westerns), as a matter of urgency, really need to evaluate and change our political orientation because elections are not won on pages of Punch or Vanguard. Elections are not won by mere rambling and talking. Elections are won by having the right tools.

If you are Team "CHANGE", your [i]Sitdon dey look [/i]posture will not help your team on election day. Do the needful, get your PVC and change the story of your candidates from dreamers to achievers.

If you belong to Team "TRANSFORMATION", no amount of miracle will transform your "idea" into realities if you fail to act wisely. Do the needful and transform your candidates from aspirants to winners.

For those that may want to read ethnic bigotry into this post, I'm a born and well-bred South Westerner from the State of Osun. So please before you even say it, shut your mouth.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by gurunlocker: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2015
just make it snappy.... leggo to the polling unit and vote for transformation.....

all transformation are change but not all change are transformation

so I chose transformation

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by GeneralBosco: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2015
[s]
DeCritique:
From the list I can deduce that APC states possess the highest percentage of collected PVCs
#JegaMustGo!!
[/s]
Go to where?? See this big joker. grin grin
If you don't like Jega you can join the next MASSOB protest in Anambra grin grin

17 Likes

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by hardywaltz(m): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2015
I pity these Bayelsans who keep making noise with their inconsequential 500k votes who keep shouting "GEJ till 2019" compared to Kano with 4mil voting strength.

13 Likes

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by pekeyim: 9:05am On Mar 14, 2015
I think if this record is anything to go by, then it is a clear that our population is no where near 170 million as we claim.

Another thing i'll like to point out is the low collection of PVCs in Ogun state, maybe Lagos has something to do with it.

1 Like

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by DeCritique(m): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2015

#JegaMustGo!!

2 Likes

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by alomeda600(m): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2015
Ogun is still lagging behind...why?
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by Oziddy: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2015
Abia tho, I'm impressed. We really want Apga

1 Like

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by metorichmond(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2015
I think with this the next president will emerge successfully, who is gona be I don't know yet. All the best to those that have PVC, registered mine back then while in school,cant go back for PVC, the journey is too long. Portharcourt to minna.

2 Likes

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by DesChyko: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2015
There it is!
I knew it's not just me who can't find the time to go for my PVC in Lagos!
64% only.. Lol.. Trust Lagosians and their penchant for late hour mad rush.

Anyway, I will collect mine next weekend angry
Only bosses at work can enforce the collection of these if they demand for it as a prerequisite to resuming duty.

Kano though.. At 82% only, population is more than three Eastern states with 90 % combined angry

10 Likes

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by buharisambisada: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2015
[/b]DAURA SAMBISA LOADING SHEKAU PREPARE TO HAND OVER TO BOKO HARI[b]
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by gen2briz(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2015
Ok
Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by Zico5(m): 9:08am On Mar 14, 2015
This operation is tend to tough o. Operation sweep out clueless one. Gani Adams, where are u o with 4million OPC votes u promise jonah that land u multi billion naira oil contract. It seems all south west are OPC for u alone to deliver 4million votes. Let's wait and see. You will surely be the one to drive him back to Otuoke comes May 29.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC by kehinde1588(m): 9:08am On Mar 14, 2015
vote for.the.main.man
#GMB

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arraigns Sterling Bank Whistle-Blower & A Blogger / How Tribunal Sacked George Sekibo From Senate And Declared Andrew Uchendu Winner / EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.