Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

My? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My? (2847 Views)

This Lady Claims She Has The Best Thighs And Legs In The Game / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My? by Jossyroyal1: 7:53am On Mar 14, 2015
G
Re: My? by justmag(m): 7:59am On Mar 14, 2015
All these Playstation, Xbox, table tennis and more and she wants to play GAMES! if she is playing with you. Leave her alone fast.

But if she is not. Get a DNA test. Because these 2015 version HOES ain't loyal.

1 Like

Re: My? by kilokeys(m): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2015
ever heard of precum?

besides.. she who plays piper dictates the tune..

just humbly go around, get prices of everything u need..
baby foods and groceries
ante natal
delivery fees
the dowry

and maybe a first aid kit.. incase she has angry brothers.. u would need it to stabilise ur bleeding before u crawl to the hospital

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My? by alberto2k(m): 8:01am On Mar 14, 2015
Law of opiogonolobopenistics grin

1 Like

Re: My? by Princecalm(m): 8:02am On Mar 14, 2015
My guy what you sow, you must reap.
Re: My? by delishpot: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2015
Ha ha. Anyhoe, that is why we have DNA.

Bros, you see that nearly that you nearly cum? Its actually a cum only thing is you did not cum fully. Just a drop of semen can fertilize the egg. A drop of semen can contain thousands of sperm and nature requres only one to fertilize the egg.
Be prepared o, it may even be twins. Yes, the egg can split and form twins too.
Bros, dem no teach you biology for school?

1 Like

Re: My? by falconey(m): 8:06am On Mar 14, 2015
I remember nollywood yoruba movies, when the movie is about this type of situation.

the man will deny by saying they did it once she can't be pregnant, she should also visit his rivals ,aremu,fatai and tunde.
Re: My? by simplemach(m): 8:06am On Mar 14, 2015
Bring her for check up
Re: My? by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 14, 2015
Congrats bro. We will make sure we attend your naming ceremony.... Pls do inform us when its time!
Re: My? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2015
Travel back to Benue and take her to the hospital for test chikena
Re: My? by Jostico: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2015
team DNA for any girl when wan pull our legs we go pull their head
Re: My? by kilokeys(m): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2015
well.. after the beating.. when she delivers u could go for the paternity test..

289 dollars... thats just #57,525.45

try website displayed below.
good luck

1 Share

Re: My? by Jossyroyal1: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2015
justmag:
All these Playstation, Xbox, table tennis and more and she wants to play GAMES! if she is playing with you. Leave her alone fast.

Its one month now still I left for lag... I don't have plans to visit Makurdi any soon! The distance is my challenge now.
Re: My? by HURUCHI(m): 8:18am On Mar 14, 2015
Y d hell would u do her witout proctection,now go and get tested ok if all is ok congrat
Re: My? by Jossyroyal1: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2015
delishpot:
Ha ha. Anyhoe, that is why we have DNA.

Bros, you see that nearly that you nearly cum? Its actually a cum only thing is you did not cum fully. Just a drop of semen can fertilize the egg. A drop of semen can contain thousands of sperm and nature requres only one to fertilize the egg.
Be prepared o, it may even be twins. Yes, the egg can split and form twins too.
Bros, dem no teach you biology for school?
Ur post is scaring me greatly
Re: My? by delishpot: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2015
Jossyroyal1:

Ur post is scaring me greatly

No worry. When pikin arrives, you can do DNA test. Tell her you will suport her but as soon as the baby is here, you will do DNA test to be 100% sure
Re: My? by Jossyroyal1: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Travel back to Benue and take her to the hospital for test chikena
I will consider doing so! if she insist, I will have to travel back tomorrow!
Re: My? by Jossyroyal1: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2015
Jostico:
team DNA for any girl when wan pull our legs we go pull their head
Thanks! I just texted her dat I'm coming to take her to hospital.... If she's truly pregnant, and if am responsible! I will take responsibility
Re: My? by Jossyroyal1: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2015
delishpot:

No worry. When pikin arrives, you can do DNA test. Tell her you will suport her but as soon as the baby is here, you will do DNA test to be 100% sure
OK thanks!
Re: My? by Brugo(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2015
Bro don't mind her. Na scam. Don't send a dime to her until she gives birth and you can confirm the paternity of the baby. Don't fall victim to cheap scam.

If my girl even jokes about this with me hmmm she will regret it.

If it is a joke, please dump her. You don't need gals that joke with serious issues like this.

Rabbish. angry
Re: My? by Jossyroyal1: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2015
justmag:

OK... Thanks boss
Re: My? by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2015
_Stupid girl.

Just got her life ruined over a man she isn't sure is going to marry her. Fool just gained admission, and now she has a baby to worry about all because another fool refused to use a condom, because he was traveling to lagos, and wanted "skin to skin" as a valentine parting gift, believing that because he never _ejaculated in her, she cannot be pregnant - very daft reasoning.

Girls, if you must have sex with anyone, use a condom. These things are inexpensive, jeez. When you've gotten pregnant, the guy responsible will always try to shift responsibility. He suddenly doesn't trust you, and he starts seeking advice on what to do. Who told the sonofabitch how to locate your pvssy?! Nobody! If he's old enough and daft enough to NOT use a condom, if you are also very _stupid enough to allow him have sex without a condom, face the consequences squarely!

This is a tale of two goats. One in lagos hustling, one in benue pregnant. I hope you are ready for family problems. Accepting the pregnancy is just level one.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My? by Jossyroyal1: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2015
Brugo:
Bro don't mind her. Na scam. Don't send a dime to her until she gives birth and you can confirm the paternity of the baby. Don't fall victim to cheap scam.

If my girl even jokes about this with me hmmm she will regret it.

If it is a joke, please dump her. You don't need gals that joke with serious issues like this.

Rabbish. angry
ok.... thanks bro... i remembered calling her 2days ago and asked her if she's done with her menses, all she responded was, y do I want to know! only for her to come up later to say she's pregnant... I just hope she's not joking wit me, if she is, she wud regret ever cracking such jokes
Re: My? by ascaris(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2015
Jossyroyal1:

Thanks! I just texted her dat I'm coming to take her to hospital.... If she's truly pregnant, and if am responsible! I will take responsibility
Great, you have to behave maturely to navigate thru this situation. We all have challenges at some points in our lives but how you tackle them matters. Try and give her all the support she needs now but don't forget to do a paternity test once the baby is delivered.
Congrats bro , when you confirm the baby is yours.
Please try to avoid unprotected bleeping bro.
Re: My? by justmag(m): 8:41am On Mar 14, 2015
Also know...A reasonable girlfriend will tell you she is pregnant and then want to talk about it with you.

But a STRANGER will tell you she is pregnant and hang up. Because in her mind...she has told you and now you have to wait for her demands.
Re: My? by Jostico: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2015
Jossyroyal1:

sharp guy.
Re: My? by Jossyroyal1: 8:51am On Mar 14, 2015
justmag:
Also know...A reasonable girlfriend will tell you she is pregnant and then want to talk about it with you.

But a STRANGER will tell you she is pregnant and hang up. Because in her mind...she has told you and now you have to wait for her demands.
Most likely!
Re: My? by Jossyroyal1: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
_Stupid girl.

Just got her life ruined over a man she isn't sure is going to marry her. Fool just gained admission, and now she has a baby to worry about all because another fool refused to use a condom, because he was traveling to lagos, and wanted "skin to skin" as a valentine parting gift, believing that because he never _ejaculated in her, she cannot be pregnant - very daft reasoning.

Girls, if you must have sex with anyone, use a condom. These things are inexpensive, jeez. When you've gotten pregnant, the guy responsible will always try to shift responsibility. He suddenly doesn't trust you, and he starts seeking advice on what to do. Who told the sonofabitch how to locate your pvssy?! Nobody! If he's old enough and daft enough to NOT use a condom, if you are also very _stupid enough to allow him have sex without a condom, face the consequences squarely!

This is a tale of two goats. One in lagos hustling, one in benue pregnant. I hope you are ready for family problems. Accepting the pregnancy is just level one.

Nonsense.
I'm not shifting or denying responsibility! Like I maintained, we both love ourselves and I'm ready to face d music! wat I'm not sure of is if she's truly pregnant or she want to test my allegiance
Re: My? by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2015
Jossyroyal1:

I'm not shifting or denying responsibility! Like I maintained, we both love ourselves and I'm ready to face d music! wat I'm not sure of is if she's truly pregnant or she want to test my allegiance
What music are you ready to face?

Are you ready to marry her?
Re: My? by Jossyroyal1: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
What music are you ready to face?

Are you ready to marry her?
I will if she agrees to marry me buh dat will not be immediate anyway
Re: My? by TheGeneral1(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2015
You impregnated a girl and u don't want to take responsibility? Young boys of these days!!!
Re: My? by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2015
Jossyroyal1:

I will if she agrees to marry me buh dat will not be immediate anyway
Why won't it be immediate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies,what Are Your Reasons For Remaining Single Up Till Now? / Photos: Sexiest Guy On Nairaland Contest. 2015 / Guys, How True Is This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.