Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? (2324 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Tyra Banks Bares Her Early Morning Face (photo) / Tyra Banks Talks About Her Relationship With Boyfriend John Utendahl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by snazzydawn(f): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2006
In your order of preference,tell me the one you prefer and why.

I will start

Dr Phil-he is so accomodating and like a father,his show is very educative and inspiring

Tyra Banks-very upbeat

Oprah-well,I like her show but can't just identify with it.Looks like it is just for the stars.
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by Freewilly(f): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2006
My dear you watch too much Tv, get a Job.
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by snazzydawn(f): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2006
Freewilly in case you did not read the name of the board,it says celebrities obsessions,that's what this board is for ,now please,I take God beg you,it is too early in the page to start spamming.If you don't haveany meaningful contribution to make,please I beg you to respect yourself and don't post anything at all.
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by Freewilly(f): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2006
You don't have to all rude to me sweetheart, I think you cute babe tongue
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by hotangel2(f): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2006
Tyra banks show.

Dr Phil annoys me soo much i wanna punch him.

Oprah getting too old people on me now. But i still love her show.
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by snazzydawn(f): 7:39am On Sep 01, 2006
I am sorry if I sounded rude,I didn't intend to,was just trying to make a point,sorry. undecided
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by Freewilly(f): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2006
@Snazzydawn.

Sweetheart I can never get mad at you, you are such an inspiration to me I adore you.

I love Tyra banks she is one very classy girl, I'll give my pay check for a kiss from Miss Banks
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by iice(f): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2006
Oprah, Tyra and finally Dr. Phil.
Ok i was having this conversation with friends after watching something on ET about Dr. Phil's son's wedding (gosh), so my friend was like wouldnt it be funny if after a couple of years, the son breaks up with the wife and they go on Dr Phil for marriage counselling. LMAO that situation just sounded so funny to me grin grin
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by Busta(f): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2006
Dr phil, he's alright but most of his guest seem to be too desperate and seems like they actin it

Oprah, used to love her but for some reasons, don't no more, she kinda pretend to help pple when she's really lookin down on em. givin out free cars in america, why use that money to send relief to pple that needs it most, she adopted lots of children but none is really living with her, she rented apts and hostels for em.

Tyra Banks, don't get me started on her, she's too fake and desperate. Everything bout her show is bout modelling. Make she go marry and born like heidi klum jo. Has she ever been really linked to any guy in the past sef?
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by Eastcoast(f): 3:21am On Sep 03, 2006
In my opinion, two of the shows: Dr phil and Tyra Banks show are just there. Oprah Winfreys show is the king of all talk shows. That lady is blessed intellectually. Dr. phil just talks facts. He doesn't really give any special advice, he makes you share you story and then he kind of just breaks it down and tells you to work on the obvious. As for Tyra banks, her show is just a mess. Most times, she doesn't even know what to talk about. Little wonder why she always fits in  "Americaz next top Male model or full model search" during the show. How would a son just become greater than his father? At least it would take some time and that is the case between Dr. phil and Oprah. Oprah made Dr. Phil who he truely is today.
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by Oracle(m): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2006
I don't think I've wateched the other ones but I love Oprah's show
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by dennylove(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2006
well,i don't know about others but as for me, i prefers OPREY WINFREY,not only her shows,i just love her  personalities and her life-styles.she is a ROLE-MODEL,donated to charity,helping the motherless homes,giving help to peoples when it matters most,
scolarship to the less-priviledged.SHE IS A LIFE TRANSFORMER, AND A GIFT TO HER GENERATION.
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by iice(f): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2006
Busta yeah i agree with what you said about Oprah but she still my favorite talk host sha coz compared to the others, she's really a star lol
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by gaby(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2006
hmmmmmmm Ok, lets see,

OPRAH=HYPOCRITE MAKING A SHOW OUTTA OTHER PPL'S MISFORTUNES AND PRETENDING TO BE DOING SOMETHING POSITIVE WHILE SHE ISNT REALLY REACHING OUT TO THE FOLKS WHO REALLY DESERVES HER ATTENTION

DR PHIL=NIGERIAN VERSION OF A NATIVE DOCTOR WITH HIS FAKE SHOW AND NONSENSE ADVICES WHICH ARE TOO OBVIOUS EVEN TO THE DUMBEST OF MEN, I DONT TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY COS I KNOW I CAN DO BETTER THAN HIM AFTER LISTENING TO SOMEONE'S PROBS

TYRA=ABSOLUTE B.S COS I JUST DONT LIKE HER SHE THINKS SHE'S ALL DAT
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by sy2000(f): 2:37am On Oct 20, 2006
Dr Phil     embarassed  angry    embarassed embarassed  i don't even wanna watch that show any longer it annoys me

Oprah   undecided undecided undecided   I don't know, I kinda like her but to me her show sucks

Tyra Banks   wink grin smiley cheesy  That's my girl and i love watching her show
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by Free(f): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2006
Oprah- is de bomb (I love her grin kiss)

Dr phil--sucks , tell us somethin we dnt know

Tyra -- is she 4 real, i think her show sucks
she nevr m akes anysense in what she says EVER!!
ooh and she is a gay enabler
always got em' gays on there talkin bout shiit angry grin
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by saintkola(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2006
Oprah got it going on cos Doc Phil is too fatherly & annoying most times while Tyra & her show are simply fake, no originality whatsoever !
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by sy2000(f): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2006
saintkola:

Oprah got it going on because Doc Phil is too fatherly & annoying most times while Tyra & her show are simply fake, no originality whatsoever !

I oppose, Tyra got it goin and her show isn't fake
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by saintkola(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2006
whateva !
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by saintkola(m): 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2006
whateva, my opinion anyway. Oprah reigns supreme !
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by saintkola(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2006
whateva, my opinion anyway. Oprah reigns supreme !
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by LOVE4(f): 5:48am On Oct 24, 2006
I like Oprah show,it's very educating ,ermmm Tyra Banks show sometimes gets on ma nerves,she cld be soo fake atimes and Dr Phil,i dont watch his show
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by naija4life(f): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2006
Go oprah go oprah go oprah, you're a genuis grin grin
Re: The Dr Phil,oprah Winfrey And Tyra Banks Show,which Do You Prefer And Why? by nilla(f): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2006
Tyra show - I think she is down to earth. The other time she had the owner of "girls gone wild" on her show and she didnt judge him, but at the same time let him know she is not a fan of what he does. (Imagine that guy on oprah- {i doubt she would even have him on her show})

Dr. Phil - especially "the house of Dr. Phil" he shows on mondays and you have some very disfunctional people there.

Oprah - Used to really like her. I actually still like her shows. But notice if she is saying anything about africa its something bad (poverty, war, diseases etc.) As if there is nothing else in Africa angry. Also i think with all the money she has she can do much more if she wanted to.

(1) (Reply)

Bracket's New Album Drops September 5 / ? / Goldie And Prezzo Are Getting Married In Two Weeks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.