Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) (5744 Views)

Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2015
When ladies says they prefer cool guys and the guys go extreme to make themselves cool..I'm sure ladies won't get dissapointed when they get to knw what's behind their coolness!..

Ladies: if you finds out that he's been cool because of this?..won't you date him??!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by HURUCHI(m): 10:47am On Mar 14, 2015
grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Medunah: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2015
Lol
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by ShirelleBaby: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Islie: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2015
angry sad undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by falconey(m): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2015
grin grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Beamborla(f): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2015
Don't you want your boyfriend to be cool like him, don't you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by knightsTempler: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2015
cheesy

Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by xpac01(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2015
Lol.
The lady will be like:
urrm, honey you are really the coolest. But please gimme your ATM and password. *She watches patiently while the dude turn to a mortuary occupants colleague.*
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2015
Beamborla:
Don't you want your boyfriend to be cool like him, don't you? cheesy
Guys should be asking you that...

Beamborla is here again!..
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 14, 2015
xpac01:
Lol.
The lady will be like:
urrm, honey you are really the coolest. But please gimme your ATM and password. *She watches patiently while the dude turn to a mortuary occupants colleague.*
cheesy hahahahaha...very funny!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Viktoh(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2015
Heheh..mk me mah shine teeth grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Beamborla(f): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2015
profojah:

Guys should be asking you that...

Beamborla is here again!..
shocked
Stop stalking me cheesy grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2015
Beamborla:

shocked
Stop stalking me cheesy grin
Aint Stalking..I'm just kinda surprise to see you here again..fine girl. wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Beamborla(f): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
profojah:

Aint Stalking..I'm just kinda surprise to see you here again..fine girl. wink
MTN... EVERY WHERE YOU GO cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
Beamborla:

MTN... EVERY WHERE YOU GO cheesy
You stays in jos?..Hope book haram no dey disturb u...I' was at barkin-ladi last month..hope to see you wen I come around again
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Foolishness @ its peak
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
very cool guy indeed!! cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by ivyT(f): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
Staphylicoccus thread
msschew
#VentingMyAnger
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by ignis: 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
He's really cool. ..
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by japhmanuel: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Rotfl
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
ivyT:
Staphylicoccus thread
msschew
#VentingMyAnger
By their fruit, we shall know the futarians,..Common sense, dem no get...all of their galz just be like boys..
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by falconey(m): 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
profojah:

By their fruit, we shall know the futarians,..Common sense, dem no get...all of their galz just be like boys..
lol
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by ivyT(f): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
profojah:

i need to evaluate ur left auricle whether e don shift position.
I rep imsu
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
ivyT:

i need to evaluate ur left auricle whether e don shift position.
I rep imsu
Lol...my LA has been evaluated..but I need to disseminate your aorta because you lied...Iro ti ba aye e je.!!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hhhahahahah..I date hot guys..oya guys make una go cook una self embarassed
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Beamborla(f): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
profojah:

You stays in jos?..Hope book haram no dey disturb u...I' was at barkin-ladi last month..hop
e to see you wen I come around again
They bomb the front of my school main camp embarassed
But even with all the BH wahala, I'd pick Jos over any state in Nigeria cheesy... just sad I would soon be leaving cry

...you can't tell me you didn't enjoy your stay wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Beamborla:

They bomb the front of my school main camp embarassed
But even with all the BH wahala, I'd pick Jos over any state in Nigeria cheesy... just sad I would soon be leaving cry

...you can't tell me you didn't enjoy your stay wink
I enjoyed it my dear...those barkin-ladi hausa girls dey fvck anything anything... I gast run comot cos I no wan die...

BTW, which skol are you?...UNIJOS?
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Beamborla(f): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
profojah:

I enjoyed it my dear...those barkin-ladi hausa girls dey fvck anything anything... I gast run comot cos I no wan die...

BTW, which skol are you?...UNIJOS?
You dey follow do Hausa abi? I no dey o grin lol

I was referring to the weather and life generally like standard of living...

Amma confirm Jossite cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Date This Kind Cool Dude? (pix) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
Beamborla:

You dey follow do Hausa abi? I no dey o grin lol

I was referring to the weather and life generally like standard of living...

Amma confirm Jossite cheesy
Ohh I taught you meant fun life...weather was OK...

What course are you studying?..I guess you are in your finals right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,post The Picture Of Ur Boo Here / See What A Slay King Posted On Fb..pics / My Encounter With Two Sisters N Their Mom..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.