Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:56 PM

A Widow Was Slapped And Police Did Nothing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Widow Was Slapped And Police Did Nothing (1700 Views)

5 Women And Police Officer Sell 3-yr-old Boy Stolen At Burial Ceremony For 600k / Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt / Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Widow Was Slapped And Police Did Nothing by dkronicle(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2015
Today around 5:54 am on my way jogging to stadium, i branched at my friend's place cos we use to go together. When i reached there, i saw his his mom crying, when i asked what happened he told me ''his mom was slapped twice during business hour yesterday morning and when she reported the case to police, they wanted to take the matter serious but tribalism came him and the D.P.O said the man should ask for apology and that was how the case was resolved''
now my nigga is planning to bring goons there on monday and we are telling him to chill that his mom should try human right stuffs.
if it was me myself and i, i would be lookin for the man's address cos monday is too long to revenge on stuffs like that but is human right going to take the case serious cos this woman's face is swollen....

it can happen to anybody so please anything that can be done about it should be posted here, women right are supposed to be safe guided...
mod:the post should not be liked please, solutions should be posted. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Widow Was Slapped And Police Did Nothing by menix(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2015
Taking goons down there wuld generate issues worse, buh as a wise man, do ur trackin to a no man's land nd sample d idiotu to jaja..

Human right nah process 4 d gods..
Re: A Widow Was Slapped And Police Did Nothing by dkronicle(m): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Pple should contribute abeg
Re: A Widow Was Slapped And Police Did Nothing by dkronicle(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
menix:
Taking goons down there wuld generate issues worse, buh as a wise man, do ur trackin to a no man's land nd sample d idiotu to jaja..

Human right nah process 4 d gods..
how is taking goons down there going to make matters worst...
Re: A Widow Was Slapped And Police Did Nothing by menix(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
dkronicle:

how is taking goons down there going to make matters worst...

Ur queshion is funny..
I dont think u guyz know ow to play d game..
If u go down wiv ur goons down there, it wuld certainly go to d police since it can b easily traced to mum case wiv him..

Buh if u get ur intelligence u can hit on his way home, somewhere neutral nd no need bringing on d case while on him else its still coming back to momsi..
Re: A Widow Was Slapped And Police Did Nothing by dkronicle(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
okay..thanks
menix:

Ur queshion is funny..
I dont think u guyz know ow to play d game..
If u go down wiv ur goons down there, it wuld certainly go to d police since it can b easily traced to mum case wiv him..

Buh if u get ur intelligence u can hit on his way home, somewhere neutral nd no need bringing on d case while on him else its still coming back to momsi..

(1) (Reply)

See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months / 32-year-old Man In India Pretends To Be 81 To Get Into The US / Man Who Dig Up Graves To Sell ‘clothes Dead People Are Wrapped In’burnt To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.