Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) (62692 Views)

Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" / Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 11:31am On Mar 14, 2015
A 50-year-old traditional healer and Pastor of the Brotherhood Church, Udo Obot Job is now cooling his heels in the cell of Akwa Ibom State police command for allegedly defiling a 14-year-old girl, Mary Bassey.

The incident, Saturday Sun learnt, led to the death of the victim’s father who was ill and receiving treatment at Job’s healing home when the alleged rape happened at Ukat Aran village in Nsit Ubium Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.

It was gathered that Mrs Eno Bassey had on February 13 taken her husband, Mr. Stephen Bassey to Job’s heal­ing home for possible recovery from stroke. The state Po­lice Commissioner, Mr Gabriel Achong, who confirmed the development, said that the suspect had demanded N400,000 for the treatment of Bassey.

He said that the family of the victim’s wife was able to raise N350,000 for the treatment while on February 14, the suspect allegedly told Mrs Bassey to go to the market to buy some food items for her husband.

It was learnt that while she went on the errand, her daughter, a14-year-old Mary Bassey was drugged and thereafter deflowered.

“Immediately Mr Bassey heard what Job did to her daughter, he collapsed and died,” Achong told Saturday Sun.

The Assistant Commissioner of Police, State CID Uyo, Mr. Mike Okoli added that the suspect has been arrested and the victim, Mary Bassey taken to Akpa Utong College Hospital where Dr Ubong Okon confirmed that she was defiled.

Speaking with Saturday Sun, the victim, Mary said: “The incident happened on February 14, when the suspect told my mother that she should go to the market to buy some food items for my late father. Pastor Job told me to pick some sand from the ground which he said he would use to send away some ghosts fighting my father.

“I did it by picking some sand from the ground and immediately, Pastor Job gave me some drugs to use. He told me that he wanted my future to be bright. After that, I found myself on the floor, he took me to her room and had sex with me and after I regained my consciousness, I started shouting. I saw blood and he said I should go to the stream to bathe. I then called my brother, Essien and we went and reported the matter at the police station at Nsit Ubium.”

In his confession, Pastor Job told Saturday Sun: “I am a pastor and I head the Brotherhood church at Ukat Aran village. I have been into the ministry for 12 years now and I am a known traditional healer. It was on February 13, 2015 that Eno Bassey brought her husband, Stephen Bassey who was suffering from stroke and I promised to heal him. I instructed Eno to go and buy food items in the market.

I drugged her daughter and took her into the room and defiled her. It was the devil that pushed me into it. Mr Bassey died in my church when he heard of the incident”, he said CP Achong assured that Pastor Job will soon be charge to court.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=109172

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 14, 2015
Brotherhood of Rapists

Till drastic measures are taken to curb the activities of these rapist/pae__philes. They would keep waxing stronger.

Now they have a Brotherhood. angry

31 Likes

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by englishmart(m): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2015
rapist's international chapel

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by francizy(m): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2015
[size=30pt]See as him face be like R(APE)[/size]

Join me on tsū, the only social network with potentials to kick Facebook and Twitter to the curb.
https://www.tsu.co/Francizy

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by englishmart(m): 11:42am On Mar 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Brotherhood of Rapists

Till drastic measures are taken to curb these rapist/pae__philes. They would keep waxing stronger.

Now they have a Brotherhood. angry
you can yarn sha cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 14, 2015
Too bad
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by ozoigbondu: 11:46am On Mar 14, 2015
All this rapists hiding under the cloak of God pretending to be a man of God destroying his name in the process.Just know that God is watching you in 3D

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by DrLee(m): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2015
I've said it, Pastor is now just a name sad

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by knightsTempler: 11:53am On Mar 14, 2015
Really?

Very pathetic man, well, i blame GEJ. He must be responsible.
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by emmysoftyou: 11:54am On Mar 14, 2015
this man raped a girl of 14years ..undecided
oya look for some one to blame,
ehen i blamed GEJ..cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by shininglite(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2015
i blame Gej he shudnt hv allowed dat spirit enter d pastor
I blame Gej for d man dat had stroke
I blame Gej for d running stomach I had dis morning
I blame Gej for eating rice dis mornin
I blame Gej for d rain dat fell dis mornin
I blame Gej for allowing my goat die ystaday
I blame Gej for my Gf cumin to my Houz unannounced
I blame Gej for d scarcity of oral B in thiefunbu's bathroom
I blame Gej for d missing certificate of d cattle warlord
I blame Gej for d height of osibanjo
I blame Gej for allowing lie Mohammed to wear pampers nd Huggies

they can neva defeat d man of destiny
God bless Goodluck ebele azikiwe Jonathan

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by siegfried99(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2015
Hian! undecided
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by ElectronByte(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
Was hoping to see "during-the-act" picture. ..Mshcewww...

*jogs outta thread*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by missbehave247(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
Rape again,
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by dapizy02(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
hang him by Balls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by MadCow1: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
The Mans death was prolly another stroke..

Lord have mercy on Africa..

350,000 for traditional healing of stroke by a Herbalist pastor.. grin

[img]http://soepic.pl/stor/items/0b7d33bbcfc8dd807.gif[/img]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by jmoore(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
The devil is an accomplice here .

The Police should make sure he finds the devil, so that both will be jailed.
If he fails to bring the devil, then he should be given punishment meant for two.

Useless man!!

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Samirana360(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
May God help our nigeria pastors....they ar disgracing us
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by khalebzy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
fiction lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
Brotherhood of the cross & star

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by badbros(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
This it, I've heard enough rape story for today.
Half men
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by ligeroenergy(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
The so called pastor should be made to pay.what a shame!!!
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by DPointMan(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
He should be hung in Kirikiri.....no trial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by demmy0325(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Canme4u(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
[b]
‪#‎ Sai_Buhari‬

Buhari is old,

Buhari is sick,

Buhari is stern,

Buhari has friends,

Buhari has no friends

Buhari has no certificate

Buhari, where is your wife

Buhari's wife is in purdah

Buhari's wife has no certificate

Buhari's wife is a make up artist

Buhari's daughter is in abroad

Buhari is wearing pampers

Buhari is an extremist

Buhari promise the world power gay marriage

Buhari delegates

Buhari is a dictator

Buhari is at home

Buhari is abroad

Buhari is a soldier

Buhari cannot compromise

Buhari is working with BAT

Buhari has no plan

Buhari's plan is too costly

Buhari's plan is too old and outdated

Buhari is this

Buhari is that

Well, just in case we missed it,
Buhari is human!!!

And thank God, we all can say;

Buhari is not a thief

Buhari is not lazy

Buhari is committed

Buhari is passionate

Buhari is a Nigerian

Buhari is a general

Buhari has been to war

Buhari has true followership

Buhari is a politician's nightmare

Buhari is a movement

Buhari is clean

Buhari is descipline

Buhari is persistent

Buhari is tenacious

Buhari is simple

Love him or hate him,
Buhari has/would changed Nigeria for good

In God and The people's General we trust.

Sai-Buhari2015.

I have decided.
[/b]

(c)Canme4u2015

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
Islam undecided, oh! Am sowie, Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by 9icey(m): 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
I new he would definitely blame the devil.
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
Rape everywhere.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) / Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.