Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! (2303 Views)

If Vp-elect Knows He Can't Do The Job He Should Resign / Even If Buhari Decided To Lose He Cant!!! / We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA Lagos Chapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by clevvermind(m): 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Jonathan cannot lose even if he decide to lose. it is impossible for Jonathan to lose to a serial failure. Jonathan will win and win big. no human can stop the transformation that have already started.
Jonathan till 2019. enjoy the fresh air.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by papaejima1: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
Your head dey there.
Take one bottle jare.

Let Buhari and co open their shirts and receive the free fresh air blowing.
2019 is our goal post, they can wait for us there.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by PhockPhockMan: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
Jonathan can never lose to a senile certificateless illiterate.

GEJ till 2019.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan cannot lose even if he decide to lose. it is impossible for Jonathan to lose to a serial failure. Jonathan will win and win big. no human can stop the transformation that have already started.
please tell us how jonathan is going to win the election? I want to know. I can categorically tell you that buhari will defeat jonathan in;

• Northwest
• Northcentral
• northeast
• Southwest

And buhari will still clinch the 25% needed in southsouth and another 25% in southeast.. You igbo guys in nl want us to believe that buhari will never get a single vote in southeast, but that has proven to be a big lie with the way and manner the good igbo folks are embracing change..

Please give me your permutations on how jonathan will win the election.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Jonathan can never lose to a senile certificateless illiterate.

GEJ till 2019.
instead of reminding us everyday that buhari is a serial loser, why don't you tell us how your jonathan is going to win the election? Don't forget, this time around you can only rig the election were you are popular. The last time I checked, jonathan is not very popular in four regions of the federation..

9 Likes

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
As for me and my entire community/state we will vote for our dear President GEJ. Haters ntoooooooo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
As for me andmy entire community we will vote for GEJ. GEJ is our winner. Moronic APC mmeeee.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by noordean(m): 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Even if Jonathan decided to win,he won't!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by kay29000(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by clevvermind(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
please tell us how jonathan is going to win the election? I want to know. I can categorically tell you that buhari will defeat jonathan in;

• Northwest
• Northcentral
• northeast
• Southwest

And buhari will still clinch the 25% needed in southsouth and another 25% in southeast.. You igbo guys in nl want us to believe that buhari will never get a single vote in southeast, but that has proven to be a big lie with the way and manner the good igbo folks are embracing change..

look at the way you are dishing out percentage as if your one vote is gonna make it so. stop deceiving yourself cos Jonathan will win SW, SS,SE, Northeast. votes in Northwest and Northcentral will be shared. buhari will be a big loser.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by POPdecorator: 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
If u want to do comedy u better go to joke section
Even in south west he cann't win talkless of north

APC - change

3 Likes

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by kay29000(m): 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:
look at the way you are dishing out percentage as if your one vote is gonna make it so. stop deceiving yourself cos Jonathan will win SW, SS,SE, Northeast. votes in Northwest and Northcentral will be shared. buhari will be a big loser.

HAHAHA! Delusion of grandeur. I am sure you can only type this thing...You can't say it out your mouth cos you know it is a lie. Jonathan is only sure of South South and South East...Finito!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by POPdecorator: 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:
south what?

Pls are u in south west?if let's discuse about south west poll

2 Likes

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by clevvermind(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
annazubi:
As for me andmy entire community we will vote for GEJ. GEJ is our winner. Moronic APC mmeeee.
nice one. apc are only deluding themselves. all the Yoruba people in my area has promised to vote for Jonathan. all christian and many muslim are for Jonathan. apc is just deceiving themselves. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by clevvermind(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
POPdecorator:
south what?

Pls are u in south west?if let's discuse about south west poll
yes SW. why do you think Jonathan will lose the SW? do you think all this people making noise here on nairaland are the only yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by anwo247: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Jonathan can never lose elecion against Buhari. That doesnt make sense.
Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:
you comment is just wishful thinking.. The only state that might fall under jonathan in odualand is ondo state. It might even be 50/50 between gej and buhari.. My friend open your eyes, 2015 elections will not be the same as the previous election.. Do you know that buhari single-handedly got 12million votes in 2011 even without a structure party like APC?

Buhari wasn't funded very well

There were crisis going on between CPC and ANPP

Tinubu was working against buhari in the southwest

Atiku was throwing missiles at him

Shekara(hope I got the name right) on the other hand was neutralizing buhari's support in the north.

Obj was against his presidential ambition

Many oaths and factors were just not working for him... And yet buhari pulled 12million votes while jonathan got 25million(hope am right with that). It is only you deluded jonathanians that are not seeing the hand-writing on the wall.

As for northeast, northwest and northcentral, I won't engage you with that because even jonathan himself has given up on the entire north. And that's why you see him in lagos every week.

2 Likes

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by clevvermind(m): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you comment is just wishful thinking.. The only state that might fall under jonathan in odualand is ondo state. It might even be 50/50 between gej and buhari.. My friend open your eyes, 2015 elections will not be the same as the previous election.. Do you know that buhari single-handedly got 12million votes in 2011 even without a structure party like APC?

Buhari wasn't funded very well

There were crisis going on between CPC and ANPP

Tinubu was working against buhari in the southwest

Atiku was throwing missiles at him

Shekara(hope I got the name right) on the other hand was neutralizing buhari's support in the north.

Obj was against his presidential ambition

Many oaths and factors were just not working for him... And yet buhari pulled 12million votes while jonathan got 25million(hope am right with that). It is only you deluded jonathanians that are not seeing the hand-writing on the wall.

As for northeast, northwest and northcentral, I won't engage you with that because even jonathan himself has given up on the entire north. And that's why you see him in lagos every week.
my guy, stop consoling yourself. it will be worse this time.

i don't think buhari will even get up to 10million votes in the SW. forget the noise going on in social media.

SW have decided for Jonathan. buhari is a learner.
Jonathan will still teach him some lesson he will never forget in a hurry.

march 28 is not far again. watch as things will unfold before your very eyes. i'm very confident and certain of Jonathan's victory right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by fathermikky: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
GEJ can't lose the election because you can't compare educated person with one that is uneducated person so different is Claire.GEJ 2019

1 Like

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by POPdecorator: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:
yes SW. why do you think Jonathan will lose the SW? do you think all this people making noise here on nairaland are the only yorubas?
pls rate these state with percentage APC and PDP voters

foremost my state OSUN
OYO OGUN
ONDO EKITI and APC campaign office LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Copy cat
Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by nellyjohn: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:

• Northwest
• Northcentral
• northeast
• Southwest

Forget about all this things u are saying. GMB is a serial faliure and this one won't be an exception. Just watch and see how GEJ will emerge as the winner.
GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Dntbu dullards have originality?

First it was SAI Jonathan

Later, it was no more PDP power to the people, it is not PDP-change.

Now, the talk that even if buhari wanted to loose, he cannot loose, u av adopted.

Tanoids, have u no brain like but masters?

Bcosbif buhari goes to sambisa, Jonathan will go tomorrow.

If he snaps pix with his wife Jonathan will do his own.

He do interview for London, Jonathan wan join.

Na by force?

The funny thing be say Jonathan can't ask his daughter to go on Twitter like buhari's daughter, because no be today we dey see pigpig grin

1 Like

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by PhockPhockMan: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
instead of reminding us everyday that buhari is a serial loser, why don't you tell us how your jonathan is going to win the election? Don't forget, this time around you can only rig the election were you are popular. The last time I checked, jonathan is not very popular in four regions of the federation..
Continue typing trash with that your tecno phone.
You don't judge popularity on Internet.

2 Likes

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by bulawa: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
I dey laugh oh!
Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:
nice one. apc are only deluding themselves. all the Yoruba people in my area has promised to vote for Jonathan. all christian and many muslim are for Jonathan. apc is just deceiving themselves. grin
yes yes! GEJ all the way!

1 Like

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by Splashme: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
GEJ all the way

2 Likes

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by itetemi: 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:

even muazu, pdp chairman will protest if he hear say jonathan north east.

southwest is as good as gone,pls don't even mention north west.

jokers

1 Like

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by jdilight(m): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:

I tell you, even if Goodluck decide to loose. He can't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:

• Northwest
• Northcentral
• northeast
• Southwest

Please and please subtract Northcentral from your calculation, for the southwest only time will tell

1 Like

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by sallyzan(f): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
GEJ = TRANSFORMATION

2 Likes

Re: Even If Jonathan Decided To Lose, He Can't!!! by major466(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fact Book
Buhari lost uncountable number of elections since joining politics.
GEJ has never lost an election since joining politics.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Dame Patience And Governor Rotimi Amaechi Together / Welcome To Ochendo Ultra Modern Market Commissioning / EXPOSED | President Buhari’s N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.