Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Oil And Gas Certifications For Chemical Engineers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oil And Gas Certifications For Chemical Engineers (910 Views)

What Certifications Should I Enrol For As A Fresh Chemical Engineering Grad / Should I Go For Chemical Engineering Or Industrial Chemistry / He Wants To Quit His Job As A Chemical Scientist For Music.Pls Advice Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil And Gas Certifications For Chemical Engineers by Obaino2013(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
I am a Chemical Engineering graduate, I graduated with 2.2.

I want to work in an Oil Servicing Company since the main Oil Coys accepts minimum of 2.1, but the problem is that I don't know the right certification(s) I need to acquire in-order to secure a job faster embarassed
I know of Instrumentation and Welding, but I think there are better ones out there.

Please professionals in the house should help me.

NB: Don't have money for masters now.

1 Like

Re: Oil And Gas Certifications For Chemical Engineers by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 15, 2015
Not a professional yet, I myself majored in petroleum engineering, their are many certifications, it all depends on which direction u wish to head into, what you picture and your location too.
Re: Oil And Gas Certifications For Chemical Engineers by Obaino2013(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Thanks.
I think I have gotten what I need in another thread.

Btw, am looking at drilling.
Re: Oil And Gas Certifications For Chemical Engineers by EngrBouss(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
I would suggest you update your skill on the use of software like hysys, chemcad, pipesim and others because it's a technological world out there and there is a high demand for individuals that have software skills. If you are interested in acquiring any of the software you can send me a mail on bvgo_hmslf@yahoo.com or WhatsApp me @08093852664
Re: Oil And Gas Certifications For Chemical Engineers by EngrBouss(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
I would suggest you update your skill on the use of software like hysys, chemcad, pipesim and others because it's a technological world out there and there is a high demand for individuals that have software skills. If you are interested in acquiring any of the software you can send me a mail on bvgo_hmslf@yahoo.com or WhatsApp me @08093852664. Cheers mate

(1) (Reply)

9 Signs You're Going To Be Extraordinarily Successful / ESUT Sacks 153 Staff After 7 Months Without Payment / Seismic, Well, Reservior Modeling Training Using Petrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.