Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,458 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:46 PM

Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria (17134 Views)

Rehabilitation Work Commences At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport In Abuja. See Photos / NAF Jet Crashes At Yola Airport / @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by MadCow1: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Rossike

I guess there you have it..

When you take half assed measures to solve a problem, you spend twice the money to fix the problems caused by the half assed measures you took.

Thanks Stella Oduah for bringing fresh air to Yola Airport..

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hardetayour:
I was there at the end of November last year when I left NYSC camp. Every thing we were supposed to do was don outside inside a shed-like building. Then when ur flight is ready, all the passengers would be taken to the tarmac by a bus and from there u'll queue to enter the plane. It was so sad.
benue camp wannune?
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by dre11(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hardetayour:
I was there at the end of November last year when I left NYSC camp. Every thing we were supposed to do was don outside inside a shed-like building. Then when ur flight is ready, all the passengers would be taken to the tarmac by a bus and from there u'll queue to enter the plane. It was so sad.

Wow

What an experience you did have

And the Taniods will go about transformation agenda
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by mycar: 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
Shebi with una overkill attitude, you chased out stella odua, see where una find una self, that's where we'd find ourselves if we failed to reelect jonathan and put not too strong and intelligent old man.
Intelligence for sure diminishes with age!
Nigeria getting it wrong as always

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Transformation agenda......transformation agenda.

(As we all know...the wind was sent by APC....who used their superpowered sword Minjrin to fathom a wind of great power that blew off the roof of the airport...hang on! grin)

On a more serious note.....airports in Nigeria need to be run as serious commercial enterprises....and not as government business.(That is how all them nice airports abroad like Heathrow and Schipol are run)

Infact....the way we run govt business in this country since independence.....leaves much to be desired. Don't people care enough?

Anyway....(on to more serious matters)

I hereby bestow upon thee....feedephi...the sword Malanion....with it thou shalt be able to counter the dread sword Minjrin. Wield this sword...minion...in truth and in deed, without malice and rancor. Wield this sword...the ancient and true and powerful sword forged in the Valley of Vadorah. Go....and may the force be with you!grin grin grin grin

Chai! This guy don over watch am
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
ennyscongy:

Chai! This guy don over watch am

The sword Malanion is sufficient enough to banish all darkness, my lord.

wink
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by naijasaints: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
Another reason why GEJ must go
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Obikodo(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
agatson:
sai baba buhari
you think you are wise. but I have bad news for u. YOU ARE NOT
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by eaglechild: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
All i see is a group of people seated on benches.

It could be anywhere from Ibadan to Niamey, no proof that it is Yola.

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by shakazuldadon: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nigerians are always quick to criticise.
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Hardetayour: 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
olrotimi:

benue camp wannune?
Jalingo. Taraba
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Hardetayour: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
dre11:

Wow

What an experience you did have

And the Taniods will go about transformation agenda
It was an experience o.
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by evea: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hello dts my great grand parents house. Please has it now turned into airport? What a slap on Jonathan n aviation industry. no futuristic plans for the airport. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by tomzman: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
Transformation agenda grin

I know saTANists would avoid this thread.
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by isan(m): 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ahahahahhahgrin fresh air tin

Sai buhari oooo
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
how is this an airport??
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by skymax: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
olrotimi:
Cheap propaganda. I don't know if it's hidden behind the pix or its only visible to the APChit eyes buh all I see are a group of people relaxing under a dongoyaro tree, a drink spot and an official checking passengers. OP Where is the roofing frame without a roof? If you say a structure is roofless, it's only appropriate to show us relevant pics and not make urself cheaper than kulikuli
They don't want nairalanders to see the contractors working on the main terminal
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by loomer: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
This place resemble airport?
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The sword Malanion is sufficient enough to banish all darkness, my lord.

wink
Lord bushdoc! I need this sword..

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by cr7lomo: 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
Adamawa I think is an APC state , that's y efcc is after d former governor nyako Hu embezzled billions and now they blame gej and PDp . APC are bunch of psychos
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by prophetfire: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Jona did it that way so boko boys wnt see beta airport to destroy. Its called high sense.
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by GoldStandard: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
Zi:
This news plus the woman whose left breast was cut off makes me ask: Is Nigeria still redeemable?

For a start, Pls can any NGO come up with the gospel of "The ills of Jungle Justice".

Nna mehnnnn!

its so sad man....how people could be soooo cruel to one another. Almost cried when i saw that pic!
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by cjudy(m): 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Foolish individuals in the thread will be calling on Goodluck Jonathan. What is the State Government of such area doing? all you all that are calling GEJ are illiterate and foolish.
Must GEJ be everything in Nigeria? i pity your life, when good happen in Nigeria, nobody will call the innocent man, but when bad agenda occur, all this good for nothing APC supporters will rant out to say rubbish.

i pray that Thunder will fire you and all your generation for laying false accusation and sort stuffs on the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria. it shall not be well with all of you who spoils this innocent man's face

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
this is disgusting
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Turbocharged: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
safarigirl:
Lol...the worst thing be say na oyibo girl snap the pinshurs upload am for twitter dey laugh una grin

Are u this dumb to believe that pix is an airport?
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by MrDoGood(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
deejayterabyte:
Transformation Agenda! cheesy Fresh Air everywhere tongue

Nonsense! grin grin cheesy cheesy

SAI BUHARI jo

Wake up
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by MrPresident1: 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
People should stop lying. That airport is not as bad as it is being portrayed here.

GEJ TILL JESUS CHRIST RETURNS wink
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by bakila: 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
eaglechild:
All i see is a group of people seated on benches.

It could be anywhere from Ibadan to Niamey, no proof that it is Yola.
It is Yola Airport and has been like that for nearly two years now. Had many picture but deleted them. Meanwhile manage this one.

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by bakila: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
mycar:
Shebi with una overkill attitude, you chased out stella odua, see where una find una self, that's where we'd find ourselves if we failed to reelect jonathan and put not too strong and intelligent old man.
Intelligence for sure diminishes with age!
Nigeria getting it wrong as always
Jonathan government is responsible for that. The people of Yola will not say much. They will pass their verdict with their ink thumb.
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ishilove:
The sights and sounds of Yola airport. grin

If we are to look on the bright side, the people can relax and wait for their flight in the cool ambience of natural, fresh air, while the sand serves as a sort of connection to Mother Earth. Lol

source:http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/pictured-roofless-main-terminal-of-yola-airport-in-nigeria/

I wonder what is taking the government so long to effect repairs

where is the roofless building na?
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Ilekeh(f): 12:41am On Mar 15, 2015
ROSSIKKE, I know you're on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Checks At Murtala Muhammad Airport, Lagos / Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground / Lagos Traffic Laws And Penalties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.