Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria (17151 Views)

Rehabilitation Work Commences At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport In Abuja. See Photos / NAF Jet Crashes At Yola Airport / @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by DrDre1(m): 1:42am On Mar 15, 2015
The place is a joke. Shouldn't even be called an airport to start with. Some landing strips in saner climes are more organised than there. Fly into that place at night and u will be probably be greeted by rams and goats. The decay has been there before the current government so it's just a failed system responsible for this mess
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2015
bakila:

It is Yola Airport and has been like that for nearly two years now. Had many picture but deleted them. Meanwhile manage this one.
oh i see, butwhy is this pix soo different from the other pics in the OP?
By the way, this structure I see here has a roof over it, at least I can't see the overhead clouds through it, so what is the morale of your lie?
My friend if you want to lie, make it real.

Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by bakila: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
olrotimi:

oh i see, butwhy is this pix soo different from the other pics in the OP?
By the way, this structure I see here has a roof over it, at least I can't see the overhead clouds through it, so what is the morale of your lie?
My friend if you want to lie, make it real.
You pretend you do not know that that sheet covering the roof was removed. I will not waste time further on your ostrich behaviour. The man sneaked into Yola yesterday through that airport. The oyibo made her point the people of Adamawa will make their point without noise.
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by agatson: 3:53pm On May 18, 2015
Obikodo:
you think you are wise. but I have bad news for u. YOU ARE NOT
who is WISE now? SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria by Moana(f): 8:45pm On May 18, 2015
Airport?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! He Wants To Decline A Lecturing Job Offer And Travel To UK / Lagos Airport Staff Protest Salary Non-Payment, Seize Passengers' Luggage / Federal Government Approves Guns For Airport Security Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.