Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite (2042 Views)

Man’s Bloody Stunt With Knife In Akokwa Creates Sensation In Imo State (pics) / This Is For Guys That Think They Are Sharp - Beware (SHORT STORY) / Do You Know The Opposite Of Love Is Not Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by Mhizizzy(f): 7:01am On Mar 28, 2015
emusmith:

Thanks Sweetie kiss

Like Naijaboiy, it's been long I created threads o...

Your mention is inspiring. Thanks wink

Long ke?
I see your post every where

In oda sections
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Long ke?
I see your post every where

In oda sections

My dear, smiley That's true.
I really would love to sit and type form my own thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What These Kids Are Doing / Glo Awoof! Get Glo 1GB Data For Just N200 / Osita Chidoka Mourns His Cousin(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.