Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos (25176 Views)

PHOTOS: Mega Rally Held In Abuja In Support Of President Buhari's Administration / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet / Photos Of Gov. Obiano And Davido Dancing Gobe At APGA Rally Held In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Getting set for the rally taking place at Onikan
Stadium.

Entering the stadium

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
More pictures

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by adaweezy(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ambode the next governor of lagos after fashola

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
Out of the whole population of ndiigbo in lagos tinubu and co could only rally a few tens.Personally i don't really care about who wins lagos governorship elections i don't live there and i have a performing governor but if this handful is the best that graced this rally then tinubu is in for a long thing.

This rally is a disgracefull failure.The small staduim was empty.Joe igbokwe should hang his head in shame for this flop

Whatever happens GEJ till 2019

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
At the podium with Ndi Eze in Lagos

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Sweetguy25: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lol. Igbos are leaving the north en masse and some Igbos in Lagos are campaigning for the person causing them to leave the north en masse. Nsogbu adighi, ka anyi na ele anya.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
Bola Tinubu,Ambode and others at the podium speaking.

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Ikengawo: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
lol empty venue

22 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by kestolove95(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
Igbo's wey get sense

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
Everyone kept looking at this drone owned by TVC.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by tit(f): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
Up APC!
Ndigbo have rallied for apc and vowed to give them 1 billion votes for ambode and buhari!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by nwafuluozoh: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
I said it before nah. It's only Joe Igbokwe, his family members and a handful of people masquerading as Igbos will be there. grin grin grin grin

45 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
They are not even up to 12. Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha APC dreamers wake up! Losers! Hohohohohohohohohoho!!!

40 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ikengawo:
lol empty venue
It wasn't empty. I couldn't go round taking pictures.

The rally just ended. On my way home.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Another disgraceful gathering.....looking like they were about to shoot a nollywood movie #Nkoli nwa NSUKKA

By the way, the sun is shining and I can inhale a fresh air of transformation continua......I blame GEJ #Fasholajoker

35 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Joe Igbokwe

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by nwafuluozoh: 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
You expect an Igbo man or woman to leave his/ her daily business and campaign for Tinubu and APC? Never!
We can afford our own odourless fufu and rice!

34 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
tit:
Up APC!
Ndigbo have rallied for apc and vowed to give them 1 billion votes for ambode and buhari!

This stadium empty past buhari head

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Collynzo419: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
As an Igbo man, I am very proud of Ndigbo for their efforts in ensuring that the victory of General Buhari on March 28th is sealed and delivered

Victory is certain and change is imminent

Sai Baba Sai Buhari

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
You expect an Igbo man or woman to leave his/ her daily business and campaign for Tinubu and APC? Never!
We can afford our own odourless fufu and rice!

This rally is big flop it looks dry and dull

26 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by nwafuluozoh: 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
The pictures sweet me die. I also like the fact that Tinubu was there to see for himself. Revenge is best served cold. grin grin grin grin grin grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by tit(f): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Collynzo419:
As an Igbo man, I am very proud of Ndigbo for their efforts in ensuring that the victory of General Buhari on March 28th is sealed and delivered

Victory is certain and change is imminent

Sai Baba Sai Buhari

Yes ooo.
they should not target igbo for genocide when buhari loses.
Igbos are strongly behind buhari.
1 billion votes for buhari.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Bekwarra(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

So the rally has even finished? Hahahahahahahahahaha, Ndigbo scamming APC. Well they've gone to collect their change. You know deeply inside yourself that Ndigbo in Lagos is for PDP. Add their votes to those of we the freeborn Yorubas and not Tinubu slaves. Agbaje is home and dry.

20 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by fkaz(m): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
Please Don't Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo staying in lagos grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by nwafuluozoh: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:

This rally is big flop it looks dry and dull
My brother! Very very dry. I swear the Igbos there no reach ten people.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by nwafuluozoh: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
fkaz:
Please Don't Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo staying in lagos
Before nko? We decide the winners of elections in the SW. Why do you think Yanshola hid our PVCs?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by ozoigbondu: 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

My brother! Very very dry. I swear the Igbos there no reach ten people.

The kind stadium dey small sef person no dey am

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by nwafuluozoh: 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

I understand. They couldn't give you guys water sef! APC campaign money is running low please bear with them! grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by Splashme: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
[size=20pt]Just there to eat Tinubu's money[/size]

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by fallout87: 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
Remember when APc use to brag about massive crowd??

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos by agileson: 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
Is that all the people they could muster? They must really be broke as everyone says

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN / John Odigie Oyegun's 78th Birthday Celebration At Sheraton Hotel, Abuja (Photos) / 2023: Dino Melaye Dumps Saraki For Atiku, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.