Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy (3596 Views)

Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Teespice(f): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
profojah:

Uzoma Ikwuecheghi....hope you're still carrying my baby?..

hmmm

breeze don blow, fowl nyash don open.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by snadguy007(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lamentations of an hungry girl.

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Teespice:

hmmm

breeze don blow, fowl nyash don open.
I mistakenly nacked Uzoma that night cos I was high and she later claims she is carrying my baby..but as a corper in an unknown area, I talked to my feet and ran away..this OP looks like Uzoma and I want my child back!.and I'm very sure my child will ask for the father....pls help me tell her to bring back my child, I'm ready to take the responsibilities...

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
ireneony:
i have a boyfriend, u f00l

Imagine! You have a boyfriend and yet go around harassing Oga Seun, trying to force your shallow pathetic self on him. SMH... I pity your boyfriend.

6 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Why should a girl expect a guy to spend on her? Ladies take this like its their right. They end up losing their self respect and the guys ask them for sex in return. If a guy chooses to spend for u, good! Appreciate it for what it is. Do not presume that since u re a girl, guys should be spending on you. Guys will presume that since u re a girl, they can get sex from u in return, cos to them its like they re being forced to spend and therefore should get something in return. Girls who hate stingy guys shouldn't be stingy with sex.

Ladies who work and earn their money and don't bother guys for anything, earn plenty respect from the guys.

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by giftee1: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
ireneony:
when a lady asked a guy for something, before you know it, the guy will ask her 'what will i get in return'
those days it was a normal thing for a guy to spend on a lady without asking her for sex.
this trait is also found in most nairalanders guys.
no wonder the rate of hiv is on the increase.

i'm allergic to stingy guys
I don't need a man to give me his money when my God has supplied my needs smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
hifaif:

Imagine! You have a boyfriend and yet go around harassing Oga Seun, trying to force your shallow pathetic self on him. SMH... I pity your boyfriend.
Don't mind Uzoma jare...na so she do for me until i pour inside..she con dey tell me say she's carrying my baby

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by EDhims(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
make I waka pass...
but dis nairaland self . writer go attack readers go counterattack but op o, wat makes u think a guy will just ask for sex from a gal DAT asked him for money if she's not a p*ssy
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
giftee1:
I don't need a man to give me his money when my God has supplied my needs smiley
Gift!..Truly you don't need a man's money undecided ..Your front endowment sef is enough for a man..if a man suck this, I'm sure he will be ok...

Yoruba do say " oyon amugufe" wink
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by ElFenomeno1: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
ireneony:
when a lady asked a guy for something, before you know it, the guy will ask her 'what will i get in return'
those days it was a normal thing for a guy to spend on a lady without asking her for sex.

This is another thread the moderators need to do justice to by sending into the thrash bin seconds after inception.
Poster get a life, try and help this forum and it's members by not contributing to the plethora of daft, dumb and dimwitted threads all over the place.

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by jaybee3(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
profojah:

Gift!..Truly you don't need a man's money undecided ..Your front endowment sef is enough for a man..if a man suck this, I'm sure he will be ok...

Yoruba do say " oyon amugufe" wink

Badt guy

Good sight tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
jaybee3:

Badt guy

Good sight tongue
Baba I see you...
Make I catch that boobs...gbabe, I go just use am do earpiece.. Put the two niples in my ears and I go dey tune am dey go..Brilla FM ya..
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Teespice(f): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
profojah:

I mistakenly nacked Uzoma that night cos I was high and she later claims she is carrying my baby..but as a corper in an unknown area, I talked to my feet and ran away..this OP looks like Uzoma and I want my child back!.and I'm very sure my child will ask for the father....pls help me tell her to bring back my child, I'm ready to take the responsibilities...

na wa ooo

never knew having sex is by mistake.

Uzoma oooo, if na you pls do the needful. besides don't you have plans for the baby's mother or are both of them not supposed to be your priority.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
And most Nigerian girls are naturally a beggar

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Brugo(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
I'm allergic to hungry gals.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
Teespice:

na wa ooo

never knew having sex is by mistake.

Uzoma oooo, if na you pls do the needful. besides don't you have plans for the baby's mother or are both of them not supposed to be your priority.
Teespice Omo Unilag.....i have plans for both of them but my baby first..

Mind you, some sex are by mistake.. Come to my house you will get the mistake I'm talking about wink..
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Teespice(f): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
profojah:

Teespice Omo Unilag.....i have plans for both of them but my baby first..

Mind you, some sex are by mistake.. Come to my house you will get the mistake I'm talking about wink..

hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Teespice:

hmmmmmmmmm
Are you done now?...or you're in your finals?

You remember those time wey I dey carry you go QSS, AMPHITHEATRE and HUSKI..

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by kay29000(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
ireneony:

Is a guy your father that he would be spending on you without getting anything in return? I thought you females have been fighting for equal rights, doing the whole feminist thing, then why do you want a guy to do all the spending and all the work in a relationship? Most girls almost see it as doing a guy a favor by dating him. So, if that is how it is going to be, then the guy with the dough will use his leverage...You want money? No problem, just...GO DOWN LOW.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by chimerase2: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Khalessi:
Chronicles of a broke b1tch.....
is it the first chronicle grin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by prelinctus: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
See the Op's big stomach. Chronicles of a golddigger.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by ireneony(f): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
chimerase2:
is it the first chronicle grin
blood of jesus!
guy you uglee o grin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by ireneony(f): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
prelinctus:
See the Op's big stomach. Chronicles of a golddigger.
u must be blind then if you think my stomach is big
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by chimerase2: 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
ireneony:
blood of jesus!
guy you uglee o grin
gringrin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
ireneony:
i have a boyfriend, u f00l
Don't tell me your boyfriend isn't stingy..?..
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by ireneony(f): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
MimeeTee:
Don't tell me your boyfriend isn't stingy..?..
i said most not áll smiley
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Viktoh(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
ireneony:
blood of jesus!
guy you uglee o grin
look @ dis skinny thing dat makes a starving ethiopian luks healthy callin sam1 ugly

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
ireneony:
i said most not áll smiley
Uzoma Ikwuecheghi, pls don't flirt around na..you wan carry my child give another man?
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by baralatie(m): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
grin
ireneony!!!!!
lol
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
what a threadgrin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nawa oo!
We are neither broke nor stingy, girl.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by DrAify(f): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ireneony!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Men, See What Women Are Using To Deceive You!!! / Why Are There So Many Fine Girls Saving Money in Gtbank (Photo Experience) / Demi Rose Flaunts Her Pert Posterior In Skimpy Bikini (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.