Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy (3597 Views)

Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
diddydiva:
what a threadgrin

As in eh. So funny.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Halimi24: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
hifaif:

Imagine! You have a boyfriend and yet go around harassing Oga Seun, trying to force your shallow pathetic self on him. SMH... I pity your boyfriend.
If it worked for ishilove why shouldn't it work for her?

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by sseunth(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
i hate girls that demand alot...if you are my girl and i notice that u are in need of something, if i have it i will give u b4 you ask but i dont have, i cant kill myself cus of a girl.

most girls believe we guys are ATM, they dont want to believe that fingers are not equal. we are hustlers.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by goryorhal(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
@OP
You just dey fall my hand sha ... Na how many NL guys you don hang out with wey you don conclude say 90% dey broke ...
Well FYI me no dey broke and I dey alright likewise some guys here ...
If you won direct your anger to any dude wey offend you make you list e name out and no b say make you go dey classify everyone ...

Money is meant to be spend .. How I no go spend when I won bleep ? Shey Na my mama or Sis I won bleep ni undecided it's trader by barter .. I give you I bleep you .. No free goods in China ..
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
alberto2k:

Biitch u crazy or wah?

I have respect for my parents so I won't insult yours

Re.tarded ugly looking dumbass!

U draw eyelash like mama ngozi akara spoon, u won't even attract the ugly shrek grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Halimi24:
If it worked for ishilove why shouldn't it work for her?

Ishilove is one smart lady. But this OP is a simpleminded bimbo. Beautiful but empty upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Halimi24: 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
hifaif:

Ishilove is one smart lady. But this OP is a simpleminded bimbo. Beautiful but empty upstairs.
A person who believes demons and spirits can kill humans via text messages and calls isn't what I regard as smart.Ishilove gave Seun Osewa such close marking all over nairaland for so many years he had to make her a super moderator.I'll advice the OP to do thesame to Seun Osewa and maybe one day he'll go one step further and wife her up

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Halimi24:
A person who believes demons and spirits can kill humans via text messages and calls isn't what I regard as smart.Ishilove gave Seun Osewa such close marking all over nairaland for so many years he had to make her a super moderator.I'll advice the OP to do thesame to Seun Osewa and maybe one day he'll go onel step further and wife her up
You just registered less than 1month now ,
How do you know all these? Just asking .
Lol!
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Halimi24: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
chisco82:

You just registered less than 1month now ,
How do you know all these? Just asking .
Lol!
I am a very old nairalander.My original username was banned and no,it wasn't banned by ishilove.No one would have known ishilove if she wasn't tailing Seun Osewa all over nairaland

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Halimi24:
I am a very old nairalander.My original username was banned and no,it wasn't banned by ishilove.No one would have known ishilove if she wasn't tailing Seun Osewa all over nairaland
Lol! You are so sincere,
You do follow every moment of nairaland.
I have been here since 2008 but don't even know what's up
here. Neither do i know anyone, just come on read coment
post if i wish and go.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
passing grin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Ishilove: 12:21am On Mar 15, 2015
Halimi24:
A person who believes demons and spirits can kill humans via text messages and calls isn't what I regard as smart.Ishilove gave Seun Osewa such close marking all over nairaland for so many years he had to make her a super moderator.I'll advice the OP to do thesame to Seun Osewa and maybe one day he'll go one step further and wife her up
See beef cheesy cheesy

I know the fellow behind this account. Continue your iranu o, you hear ba? wink

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Ishilove: 12:27am On Mar 15, 2015
Halimi24:
See painment. Why evils? No wonder you were banned because you're obviously a troll. The cloying vileness of your malicious soul stinks all over. *shudder*

In addition, your fingers are moving faster than your thought processes, madam. Next time, sit and think properly before writing bullshit.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Krasid(m): 1:29am On Mar 15, 2015
espn:
Most NIGERIAN GIRLS are NATURALLY HUNGRY. Always looking for cheap means to survive. I hate LAZY GIRLS..I HATE OPPORTUNIST. Am more than ALLERGIC to them.
I couldn't have said it better.Well said.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by uchman(m): 2:53am On Mar 15, 2015
ireneony:
u must be blind then if you think my stomach is big

The way you tackle your haters still baffles me, a times I use to be afraid for you( they all love you cos you are beautiful), when all your haterz come clashing...

Wish to know you better Irene and I promise never to be stingy...

On a serious note
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
goryorhal:
@OP
You just dey fall my hand sha ... Na how many NL guys you don hang out with wey you don conclude say 90% dey broke ...
Well FYI me no dey broke and I dey alright likewise some guys here ...
If you won direct your anger to any dude wey offend you make you list e name out and no b say make you go dey classify everyone ...

Money is meant to be spend .. How I no go spend when I won bleep ? Shey Na my mama or Sis I won bleep ni undecided it's trader by barter .. I give you I bleep you .. No free goods in China ..
big case
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Lentulus(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Oh u ladies create problems when you start asking.... Pls live and flex within ur means. If u're a giver, u'll receive. Karma loves good ppl smiley
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by valdes00(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
*sigh*...... at last, I read all d comments finished..... he no easy, mak I go break first.... I know say enof comments go don dey ground bfor I cum back...*walks out*..... *slams door*
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 29, 2015
ireneony:
if this thread is about bashing ladies, you will see all the guys openning their 32 teeth.
the truth is always bitter to hear.
90% of nairaland dudes are broke

This statement says alot. It really does. It means you've begged 90% of Nairaland guys for money and they didn't give you. So u termed them broke. I don't want to believe its true sha, but that's what you re saying.

And by the way, what's wrong in being broke, as long as they don't come to beg u food to eat?

Arent they better than the chick who begs 90% of NL guys for money? After all who could be more broke than a begger?
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by SkinnyDude(m): 9:21am On Mar 29, 2015
biitch. nothing goes for nothing. what do you have to offer?
only your stinking 'bore hole' puzzy.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 29, 2015
ireneony:
when a lady asked a guy for something, before you know it, the guy will ask her 'what will i get in return'
those days it was a normal thing for a guy to spend on a lady without asking her for sex.
this trait is also found in most nairalanders guys.
no wonder the rate of hiv is on the increase.

i'm allergic to stingy guys
The ques is WHEN WILL GALS STOP BEGGING? HE does not gve u money doesnt mean he's broke, he simply can help ur critical suituation..... I wish ladies can learn to earn and stop feeling coz they not married they must get a funder. Auntie op 'ALL' ladies are 'BEGGERS' quote me if am wrong.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by SkinnyDude(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2015
uchman:

The way you tackle your haters still baffles me, a times I use to be afraid for you( they all love you cos you are beautiful), when all your haterz come clashing...

Wish to know you better Irene and I promise never to be stingy...

On a serious note
woman wrappering 101
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by alvin000(m): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2015
Mz Ireneony! U looks like a desperate lady who cannot stand on her own without begging or demanding from MEN! Most NIGERIAN GIRLS are NATURALLY HUNGRY. Always looking for cheap means to survive. I hate LAZY GIRLS..I HATE OPPORTUNIST. I hate those who demands of recharge cards more.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by williamspaul22(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2015
Be independent gal, stop begging guys for money. U jst dey pour urself for ground.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy by Sanguine(f): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2015
Lol. This OP just wouldn' cease to amaze me... Just because she believes she looks like Nicky Minaj, she thinks ''most guys'' should bow down and worship her...and when they don't, she comes up with a very spurious generalisation ''Most Nigerian guys are naturally stingy''. #I laugh in pidgin. Lol...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nigerian Policeman Was Hot! / Early Morning Sex, Is It Good? / Brazilian women pay money to take photo with man with large manhood (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.