Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. (6650 Views)

As A Student Have You Ever Done This To Your Toothpaste(picture) / 2016 Fulbright Foreign Student Program In Usa (masters And Phd) / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by clf: 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2009
UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE.
Study in Ukraine through Charity Luba Consultancy, registered in the countries of Ukraine reg No.  420592 and Nigeria with Reg.  No.  812678, and is approved by the Ministry of Education of Ukraine, license No.  000608 . . . .

Universities in Ukraine have started giving Admission Letter for 2010 admission and for all courses.  Interested students are encouraged to scan and send their credentials to our email info@charitylubaconsult.com

REQUIREMENT FOR ADMISSION LETTER:
Senior Secondary School Certificate and
International passport.

*We also help to facilitate Visa procurement for students.
When your admission letter is ready, it can be send to you by DHL or you will need to get it from our office in Abuja.

For further details contact:
Ukraine Office :+380934056565, +380631552843

Nigeria Office:
Suit B40 Nkwegu Plaza
opposite Atlas Micro-finance Bank
Area 3 junction Garki-Abuja.
Tel:08080500012,092907756,
Email:info@charitylubaconsult.com
www.charitylubaconsult.com

Lagos Representative:07062997444

Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by lixfe(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2009
CHARITY LUBA FOUNDATION
thank you so much for the invitation you send to me. my friend also want to apply i have told him to send his document to charitylubafoundation@gmail.com.
But he said he want to study medicine, but if there is any need for him to come to your office please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your assistance.
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by lixfe(m): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2009
myfriend has send his document to your mil address.
Thanks for your assistance.
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by lixfe(m): 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2009
the message is in your mail.
thanks alot
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by ogbocal: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2009
thanks for the post am realy interested.but i have a problem i sent my document to a agent in ukraine and since then he has not replied me. also i want to know if their is any amount one has to pay. thanks in anticipation to my request. and also someone that has no international passport can he or she apply?
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by clf: 10:54am On Jan 19, 2009
UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE.
Study in Ukraine through Charity Luba Consultancy, registered in the countries of Ukraine reg No.  420592 and Nigeria with Reg.  No.  812678, and is approved by the Ministry of Education of Ukraine, license No.  000608 . . . .

Universities in Ukraine have started giving Admission Letter for 2010 admission and for all courses.  Interested students are encouraged to scan and send their credentials to our email info@charitylubaconsult.com

International passport.

When your admission letter is ready, it can be send to you by DHL or you will need to get it from our office in Abuja.

Nigeria Office:
Suit B40 Nkwegu Plaza
Tel:08080500012,092907756, 07062997444
Email:info@charitylubaconsult.com
www.charitylubaconsult.com
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by lixfe(m): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2009
i also saw your post on www.9ja.socialgo.com
i really like that website
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by lixfe(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2009
thanks for your message
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by lixfe(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2009
ok
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by lixfe(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2009
ok
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by mrjeje1: 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2009
so one will have to pay 20k before he or she gets the invitation letter?and what other fees has to be paid?
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by clf: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2009
can you please forward your question to our mail address.
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2009
Is this not a scam?? My Naija people, you've gotta be vigilant.
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by clf: 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2009
mr. or miss. i-rep-9ja

Regarding your comment if is a scam.Is not a scam but real,just apply and get your Admission letter and travel with ease without stress.
Better still, you can also visit any of our office in Abuja and Delta state
A trier will certainly convinced you.

Best regards

Charity Luba Foundation
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by clf: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2009
Dear ogbocal
First and formost the Document will need from you are:
Birth certificate
Waec/Neco result
International passport

For us to get you your admission letter of study you have to pay the some of #20,000 But since you said you don't have international passport,you need to get one before your admission can be process and the maximum age for undergraduate is 25years.

Wish to here from you soonest for prompt service.

Best regards.
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by Delux4ever: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2009
Nigerians will always look for easy means of making money which is too bad its only a blind man that will see red and call it black. Thesame person posting and replying what does that look like and you say its not scam. I bow for you ohhhhhhhhhh That is the luck of victims sha
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by clf: 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2009
Dear Delux4ever,
I KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF THE STUDENT IN UKRAINE WHOM ARE DECEIVING OUR NIGERIAN STUDENT TO PAY YOU GUYS SUM OF #70,000 AND ABOVE TO GET INVITATION FOR THEM OVER HERE AND STILL YOU PEOPLE WILL NOT GET THEM THE INVITATION BUT RATHER TELLING THEM TO SEND THEIR MONEY AND YOU PEOPLE WILL NOT GIVE THEM THE SERVICE THEY WANT.

BUT FOR US WE WILL GET YOU INVITATION OR ADMISSION LETTER WITH JUST #20,000 WITHOUT YOU HAVING DOUBT IN YOUR MIND.

IT WILL BE BETTER IF YOU VISIT ANY OF OUR OFFICE EITHER IN ABUJA OR DELTA STATE,BY THEN YOU WILL BE CONVINCED WITH WHAT YOU WILL SEE AND ALSO THINGS THAT WE HAVE PUT IN PLACE.
BY THE TIME YOU VISIT ANY OF OUR OFFICE YOU WILL ALSO GET TO SEE ADMISSION LETTERS WE HAVE GOTTEN FOR OUR STUDENT.AND OUR STUDENT ARE SO GLAD THAT THEY ARE APPLYING THROUGH US AND EVEN THE ONE'S IN UKRAINE AND OTHER COUNTRIES FIND IT EASY
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by DANTE4LIFE(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2009
Hello Guys i think we are all getting things wrong here  it is verry  few people that will scam you with ukraine invitation. Have you asked yourselves one question, why ukraine? why not Gamany, poland, italy, belgium, spain etc? cos its verry easy for a student or an agent in ukraine to get an invitation letter for a student once you have your credit in maths and english and your age is not above 25 for undergraduate.I will only sugest that anybody that request for more than 350 dollars to get you an invitation letter is asking for too much cos i understand that 100 dollars will be for the courier service, 150 dollars for the invitation (no school in ukraine collect more than that) and 50 for his services that i can understand but anything outside that i am not in support of that and also just what i used to assist some students last year against scams from ukraine i have come with another idea anybody that wants you to send money to him in ukraine for invitation tell the person to scan his international passport data page to you and his visa page into ukraine and his phone no. if that is done send only his name and his phone no. to my email address at talkto_oluseyi007@yahoo.com or you can call my mobile no. +380677188875 we will verrify the person an give you the go or stop order. NIGERIAN COMMUNITY IN UKRAINE is trying its best to stop what nigerians face in their aim for getting education in ukraine. BE VERRY CAREFUL WITH PARKISTANS, INDIANS AND BAGLADISH from ukraine they are heartless.
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by clf: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2009
Dear Dante4life,
I said it before and am still going to write bout it again that you are one of those in Ukraine who play trick on our student in Nigeria,just for them to send you money over there.But for ours we have office in
Ukraine
Abuja
Delta
So that is to show that what we are doing is real.Dante4life please don't play trick on them by telling them that you are also in Ukraine.But if that be the case you can also call our Ukraine no for more detail +380631552843.Student that are ready to apply can also come to our office in:

Ukraine no:
+380631552843
Abuja Office:
09-2907756

Delta Office:
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by DANTE4LIFE(m): 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2009
Hi clf i have not said you are a scam if you are not getting me wrong so if you say i am one of those in ukraine that collect money from students in the name of getting them invitation letters call your ukraine number and ask about me  i think you will stop saying all these things. well MR OGBOCAL i am really sorry for what you experienced by one of the agents in ukraine but i can still help you if you can give me the name of the person his phone no. and the city he is living in ukraine if he is a nigerian your money or the invitation letter will get back to you but if he is not a nigeria the only help i can do for you is to give you another invitation letter free but you must prove that you paid the money to the person. send this details to my email id at talkto_oluseyi007@yahoo.com or meetoluseyi@hotmail.com dont forget you have to prove that you paid money to the said agent in ukraine then i can help you out.
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by clf: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2009
Study in Ukraine through Charity Luba Consultancy, registered in the countries of Ukraine reg No. 420592 and Nigeria with Reg. No. 812678, and is approved by the Ministry of Education of Ukraine, license No. 000608 . . . .

Universities in Ukraine have started giving Admission Letter for 2010 admission and for all courses. Interested students are encouraged to scan and send their credentials to our email info@charitylubaconsultancy. com

International passport.

Nigeria Office:
Suit B40 Nkwegu Plaza
Tel:08080500012,092907756, 07062997444
Email:info@charitylubaconsultancy.com
www.charitylubaconsultancy.com
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by mosesimple(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2009
Dear Charity Luba Foundation

i will like to apply.i want to study medicine and i have all my document ready,i will scan and send it to your mail tomorrow morning.
Thanks
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by mosesimple(m): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2009
charity luba foundation

I have send all my document to your mail address.
thanks
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by elctroguru(m): 5:48am On Mar 29, 2009
Why do people need to go through Agent before they can secure an admission. Everything is Agent, Agent, Agent. To get US Visa na Agent, to buy airline ticket na Agent, To go school na Agent too. These things are easy. Go to the school's website, Send the sch all the requirements for you to be accepted into whatever program you want to apply for and you're in bro. All this agent shit is full of crap. You can do better than them,
Peace Out
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by henroo2003: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2009
Hello friends,

i have read thru the above post. i believe BLF and DANTE4LIFE are looking for customers. BLF say they have offices at Delta, Abuja e.t.c. That is not a proof tha u re not a scammer. send the nairalanders your addresses in Nigeria. Dont send phone numbers. Do that 4 us to comfirm and know how genuie u people are.
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by edulink: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2010
anyone that wants to study in ukraine should avoid all people you meet on nairaland.i am currently in my first year of study in ukraine and everything is ok and well.the only responsible agents i know of is studyconsults and i came here through their help.i advise if you want to study in ukraine go tp www.studyconsults.com or send a mail to info@studyconsults.com for any kind of help.Wish u all good luck.
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by sconsults: 7:30am On Jun 19, 2010
hello everyone.i am a student agent in Ukraine.i have seen that our good name have spoken for us
in the forum.if you want to study in Ukraine.contact us at www.studyconsults.com and you will know the
differences between us and others both in Charges and visa success.
T[b]he Ukrainian embassy in Nigeria will be opening on the 1st of July 2010[/b] and from my experience,
going to the embassy after 2 weeks of opening is a waste of time because you must then have to
pay to thieving agents to get an appointment.we will be sending an experienced representative
to help out our students.he will be in Nigeria by 26th of the month.

ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD ENDEAVOR TO GET THEIR INVITATION LETTERS BEFORE
THE 1ST OF JULY
Re: UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. by Delux4ever: 4:32am On Apr 22, 2013
When I was commenting I was receiving insults from clf now the truth is clear http://saharareporters.com/news-page/efcc-arraigns-lady-over-6900-ukraine-admission-scam?page=1 and see for yourselves.

(1) (Reply)

Is Homework A Waste Of Time For Primary School Children? / Enhancing Literacy Through ‘jolly Phonics’ / Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Yola (a.k.a Futy) 2011/2012 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.