Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Poem Of The Day- Sumptuous Hunger, Enormous Scarcity - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Poem Of The Day- Sumptuous Hunger, Enormous Scarcity (552 Views)

Why Do Ladies Complain Of Husband Scarcity When They Are The Cause !!! / Transgender Shawn Stinton (guy That Used To Be A Woman) Has Got An Enormous Eggp / Poem Of The Day- Sumptuous Hunger, Enormous Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem Of The Day- Sumptuous Hunger, Enormous Scarcity by Horizonia: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
A nation of scents and sanctity
now laced with impunity
I celebrate that I am free from the whites
but controlled by the “wise”
Yet I am in fright
Of the years to fight
How dim the future seems
when we entrust it in the claws of political demigods?

Stomachs rumble even on days of feast
Decrepit bodies sulk with disease
Blood make the best of wine
Cockroach, a substitute for fish
sand as food seasoning, urine for water
bottles flattened to replace shoes
rags worn ......[url]horizonia.net[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Ade And I. Do I Tell? / Buy And Install Your Solar Panels/inverters/ Batteries Etc In Phc...view Pics! / Cons Of Living In "Eko" Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.