Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls (234279 Views)

Nice Building Designs With Refined Aesthetic Value / 10 Great Building Designs That Can Fit Into A 50'x50' Plot Of Land. / 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Remodelling of the 1 bedroom twin bungalow for a Nlander

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
darenyxaid@gmail.com
pin:2BFCED14
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hafux designs grin

2 units 3 bedroom, 2 units 2 bedroom...

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2015
darenyx:
Hafux designs grin
2 units 3 bedroom, 2 units 2 bedroom...

Very nice.. but I will love to see a modern and fancy 2 Units 3 Bedrooms and a 4 Units 2 Bedrooms to maximize land on a 60x120ft Plot for rental purposes. Possibility?

Hajji M.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2015
mufutau55:

Very nice.. but I will love to see a modern and fancy 2 Units 3 Bedrooms and a 4 Units 2 Bedrooms to maximize land on a 60x120ft Plot for rental purposes. Possibility?

Hajji M.

That would be a massive structure though .. would see if I can put something together and get back to you...
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by osewanu(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2015
Please what are the standard dimensions of a quarter plot in Lagos and can it contain a small duplex and like a small 3 bed bq at the back?
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
osewanu:
Please what are the standard dimensions of a quarter plot in Lagos and can it contain a small duplex and like a small 3 bed bq at the back?

Good day sir... a quarter plot of land should be about 170 sq.m or thereabouts... length and breath may vary.. but a small duplex can be designed to fit into that plot, as a the 3 bedroom bq at the back.. I seriously doubt if that is possible..
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
darenyx:

That would be a massive structure though .. would see if I can put something together and get back to you...

Shouldn't be that massive though. I am talking about 1 3Bedroom and 2 2Bedrooms on the Ground floor and same on the Upper floor.
Should only just contain only the essentials and the 3 bedroom don't have to be en-suite, just only the Master Bedroom.
And if possible no cantilevers on top flats... I personally have a phobia of cantilever due to personal experience... Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
mufutau55:

Shouldn't be that massive though. I am talking about 1 3Bedroom and 2 2Bedrooms on the Ground floor and same on the Upper floor.
Should only just contain only the essentials and the 3 bedroom don't have to be en-suite, just only the Master Bedroom.
And if possible no cantilevers on top flats... I personally have a phobia of cantilever due to personal experience... Thanks.

Hajji M.

Alright boss.. would work on it and get back too you..
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 7:23am On Aug 24, 2015
For more info on designs, inquires, requests..
+234-8034843342,+234-8124818543
darenyxaid@gmail.com
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hafux designs...
+234-8034843342
darenyxaid@gmail.com

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
4 units of 2 bedroom flats..
Features : Lounge,visitors toilet, bedroom 1 and 2 ( en-suite with wardrobe), kitchen, verandah, and 1 car park for each flat...

External dimensions : 30.750m x 11.475m

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 12:41am On Aug 26, 2015
darenyx:
4 units of 2 bedroom flats..
Features : Lounge,visitors toilet, bedroom 1 and 2 ( en-suite with wardrobe), kitchen, verandah, and 1 car park for each flat...
External dimensions : 30.750m x 11.475m

One plot of 60x120ft will be Ok for this? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 7:04am On Aug 26, 2015
mufutau55:

One plot of 60x120ft will be Ok for this? Thanks.

Hajji M.

Yes sir, that was the plot size it was initially designed for

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2015
For more info., enquiries and requests

+234-8024843342, +234-8124818543
darenyxaid@gmail.com
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
darenyx:

Yes sir, that was the plot size it was initially designed for

Thanks. If decided to make it a story building (8 units), can it still fit with the stairs incorporated?

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
mufutau55:

Thanks. If decided to make it a story building (8 units), can it still fit with the stairs incorporated?

Hajji M.

You would need either need a longer plot, or a wider one.. for a 120ft x 60ft plot.. it won't be possible.. except if we intend to build on the road grin

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
darenyx:

You would need either need a longer plot, or a wider one.. for a 120ft x 60ft plot.. it won't be possible.. except if we intend to build on the road grin

Darenyx, you are too funny o... build on the road?... you forgot about Demolition? smiley

Ok. What about if the Ensuite is eliminated and restricted to the Master Bedroom?

Hajji M.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
mufutau55:

Darenyx, you are too funny o... build on the road?... you forgot about Demolition? smiley

Ok. What about if the Ensuite is eliminated and restricted to the Master Bedroom?

Hajji M.
Maybe then it could work.. will take a second look at the plan and get back to you siir..
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
darenyx:

Maybe then it could work.. will take a second look at the plan and get back to you siir..

OK.. I am sure you went thru the same thing EgunMogaji, we never give-up, we are always looking for way to maximize.
You just have to be patience with us...

Hajji M.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
mufutau55:

OK.. I am sure you went thru the same thing EgunMogaji, we never give-up, we are always looking for way to maximize.

Hajji M.

He's Mr. Patience, that much I can guarantee you. Even at the end after mechanicals and electrical were all stamped and I still wanted to make changes, he was up to doing it but I later reconsidered. Not saying I recommend making changes that last minute but his willingness to do the changes shocked me.

For us americana, it's per square foot, if I can squeeze in a little bit more livable square foot in a set amount of space the better.

People pay $20 to $50k to remodel in order to gain 500 - 800 square feet.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 12:38am On Aug 27, 2015
EgunMogaji:

He's Mr. Patience, that much I can guarantee you. Even at the end after mechanicals and electrical were all stamped and I still wanted to make changes, he was up to doing it but I later reconsidered. Not saying I recommend making changes that last minute but his willingness to do the changes shocked me.
For us americana, it's per square foot, if I can squeeze in a little bit more livable square foot in a set amount of space the better.
People pay $20 to $50k to remodel in order to gain 500 - 800 square feet.

Exactly my brother... all those regulations about "left out / setbacks" when you can combine those space for something tangible. Waste of land.
Like you said, "Maximization" at it's best. I can see Darenyx is a very patience man, I have dealt with him on Whatsapp. A good listener.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 27, 2015
mufutau55:

Exactly my brother... all those regulations about "left out" when you can combine those space for something tangible. Waste of land.
Like you said, "Maximization" at it's best. I can see Darynex is a very patience man, I have dealt with him on Whatsapp. A good listener.

Hajji M.

You can see that I have a play room on my plan, that was left over space that I claimed grin We'll call it a playroom for now until I figure out what to do with it. I know it has a view of the courtyard, a window and it's near a full bath so calling it a bedroom in the future will not be far fetched. But I figure it for a mini home theater.

Even my two car garage is an exact copy of the master bedroom with the windows and all. So when I finally build my 12 car garage down on the left over lot I can turn the old garage into a guest suite. The waste pipes goes right by it so very little work to connect the services.

Expandability and future capable.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 1:03am On Aug 27, 2015
EgunMogaji:

You can see that I have a play room on my plan, that was left over space that I claimed grin We'll call it a playroom for now until I figure out what to do with it. I know it has a view of the courtyard, a window and it's near a full bath so calling it a bedroom in the future will not be far fetched. But I figure it for a mini home theater.

Even my two car garage is an exact copy of the master bedroom with the windows and all. So when I finally build my 12 car garage down on the left over lot I can turn the old garage into a guest suite. The waste pipes goes right by it so very little work to connect the services.

Expandability and future capable.

I noticed that and I actually thought it's a bedroom or like you said... kids/grandkids playroom.
How many cars do you intend to have in Nigeria when you are not a Politician?

EgunMogaji 1
EgunMogaji 2
EgunMogaji 3
EgunMogaji 4
EgunMogaji 5
EgunMogaji 6
EgunMogaji 7
EgunMogaji 8
EgunMogaji 9
EgunMogaji 10
EgunMogaji 11
EgunMogaji 12

Boy! oh Boy!!

Hajji M.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 1:38am On Aug 27, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

I'm with you sir.. all the way..
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 27, 2015
mufutau55:

I noticed that and I actually thought it's a bedroom or like you said... kids/grandkids playroom.
How many cars do you intend to have in Nigeria when you are not a Politician?

EgunMogaji 1
EgunMogaji 2
EgunMogaji 3
EgunMogaji 4
EgunMogaji 5
EgunMogaji 6
EgunMogaji 7
EgunMogaji 8
EgunMogaji 9
EgunMogaji 10
EgunMogaji 11
EgunMogaji 12

Boy! oh Boy!!

Hajji M.

I love, eat and breathe classic German and Japanese cars and I have a bucket list that is yet exhausted though I've managed to pick most of the low hanging fruits already.

Hajji, what do you want to do in your golden years? You can't keep stashing this loot. Use it to stimulate the economy for the love of God grin
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 1:52am On Aug 27, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Hajji, what do you want to do in your golden years? You can't keep stashing this loot. Use it to stimulate the economy for the love of God grin

I keep telling you... I can't stop laughing at your comments most times... smiley

Sit on the First floor Verandah sipping my Non-Alcoholic Hennessey (probably with Spyder880 visiting) looking at the young ladies walking by rolling their money-making-machines, and my wife (may be wives, Nigeria style) is/are yelling... Stop looking, they are too young for you...
But the loot will be divided among my many kids and grandkids.... No need spending all on myself.. That is it o.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 2:39am On Aug 27, 2015
darenyx:

I'm with you sir.. all the way..

Thank you. Very reassuring.

Hajji M.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 27, 2015
mufutau55:

I keep telling you... I can't stop laughing at your comments most times... smiley

Sit on the First floor Verandah sipping my Non-Alcoholic Hennessey (probably with Spyder880 visiting) looking at the young ladies walking by rolling their money-making-machines, and my wife (may be wives, Nigeria style) is/are yelling... Stop looking, they are too young for you...
But the loot will be divided among my many kids and grandkids.... No need spending all on myself.. That is it o.

Hajji M.

I've seen a picture of Spyder he doesn't drink non alcoholic drinks. Those airs on his chest comes from some righteous brew by the good old boys in the south east.

As for me, #TeamKiOmoTojeOgunEmiAjeOgbon grin
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by twoMcfemad: 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
darenyx:
For inquires on designs, info., requests.. contact

T. +234-8034843342, +234-8124818543
E. darenyxaid@gmail.com
pin:2B094E59

I seems to like this. How many bedroom? What's the building estimate. What will it cost me to have the design details, floor pan etc?

Thanks sir.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
The handsome 3D work that Hafux Consuls did for me can be seen on my site at http://villageheadmaster.com/forums/topic/designing-and-building-my-bungalow/

Thanks dude.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
EgunMogaji:
The handsome 3D work that Hafux Consuls did for me can be seen on my site at http://villageheadmaster.com/forums/topic/designing-and-building-my-bungalow/
Thanks dude.

It requires login before we can see the design o... not very good.

Hajji M.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (66) (Reply)

Ceiling POP Designs For Your House / Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) / How Many Blocks & Cement Will 3bedroom Flat Chops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.