Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls - Properties (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls (234731 Views)

Nice Building Designs With Refined Aesthetic Value / 10 Great Building Designs That Can Fit Into A 50'x50' Plot Of Land. / 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
darenyx:
The Asaba mansionnate... Something light for December ... #whitehouse ...
Details soon

Yes o. Details please, to salvate. Lovely.

Hajji M.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Details for the white house design

Ground floor
Foyer
Living room 1
guest bedroom
Visitors toilet
Living room 2
kitchen
Dinning/store/laundry
Outdoor dinning/pool sit-out
2 stairwells

First floor
Masters bedroom(ensuite with walk in closet and balcony)
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
study with terrace
Balcony
Gallery

Footprint 11.2m x 19.1m
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Chekitaut: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
Compliment of the season to all our customers, intending client, may this season bring Joy, Blessing to our various homes. Wishing you all a prosperous New year in Advance.

From all of us at
ChEkItAuT Nig & Co.
08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565, 08098055224.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
This has to be the smallest and cutest duplex I have ever have to design ... effective space management here...

Designed to fit into a quarter ploy (30ft x 60ft) plot ...

Details shortly

2 Likes

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Lordemufasa: 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Can you drop your email? I have a plan I’ll like you to look into and probably redesign
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lordemufasa:
Can you drop your email? I have a plan I’ll like you to look into and probably redesign

darenyxaid@gmail.com
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by ACFreeHost: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
www.advertscontrol.com.ng is a place where you can buy and sell anything in Nigeria, it gives the Nigerians the opportunity to promote their businesses by posting their product's adverts, the location of their businesses, the Price's of their product's, their business contact, and to always stay connected to their costumers or buyers. All these are made possible for FREE.
And for Nigerian buyers is a platform where you can get whatever you need in a good faith because AdvertsControl care about you and that is why we recommend you to buy any products from a verified user's and to first, see whatever products you want or need to buy.
AdvertsControl.com.ng are offering FREE ADVERTS PROMOTIONS such as ;
Push to top.
Featured.
Always on top.
Advertisements in other site's and so much more.
So what are you waiting for?
Do you have any products or services for sale?
Do you have an interest for shopping?
Is they any products or services you need?
Why not visit our website and see more what we can offer and how AdvertsControl will promote your business or find buyers for your product's.
Please.. Visit : www.advertscontrol.com.ng
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Details of last design

Ground floor :
Ante -room
Visitors toilet
Living room
Dinning
Stairwell
Kitchen and store
First bedroom

First floor :
Bedroom 1 & 2 (ensuite)
Private living with balcony
Masters bedroom with closet , bathroom and balcony
Stairwell

External dimension
6.70m x 12.025m

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
Last design of 2017 for a nairalander ... Details in 2018 ...

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by umeh39(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2018
darenyx:
Nice job dare
Give me ur WhatsApp number let's chat
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
umeh39:

Nice job dare
Give me ur WhatsApp number let's chat

Thanks boss 08034843342
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Edoblakky(m): 12:59am On Jan 05, 2018
Darenyx, this is the state my house in Benin that you designed is at. I will update you as I make progress. Many thanks!

Please do not forget to check out my property in Lekki for the modification we discussed.

4 Likes

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by rinzaugustine: 2:37am On Jan 05, 2018
darenyx:
My brother well done.By the grace of God you will build me a portable bungalow in nigeria,precisely in Enugu this year.Congrats
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
Edoblakky:
Darenyx, this is the state my house in Benin that you designed is at. I will update you as I make progress. Many thanks!

Please do not forget to check out my property in Lekki for the modification we discussed.

Thanks boss... I was there today.. Will get back to you shortly
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
rinzaugustine:
My brother well done.By the grace of God you will build me a portable bungalow in nigeria,precisely in Enugu this year.Congrats

Thanks boss..I'm earnestly waiting for your orders ..

Br.

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Edoblakky:

Beautiful Architect and beautiful builder.... nice work all around.

Hajji M.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Edoblakky(m): 2:49am On Jan 07, 2018
mufutau55:

Beautiful Architect and beautiful builder.... nice work all around.

Hajji M.
Even the boss himself acknowledges the beautiful work of Darenyx.
Many thanks Oga Hajji. That house is my gift to my mom once it is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 2:55am On Jan 07, 2018
Edoblakky:
Even the boss himself acknowledges the beautiful work of Darenyx.
Many thanks Oga Hajji. That house is my gift to my mom once it is finished.

And by the grace of God, your children will do better and multiple for you. It is indeed a good gift, apart from the Almighty, our mother is our next creator; God bless them. Thank you.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Timtol(m): 3:33am On Jan 07, 2018
mufutau55:

And by the grace of God, your children will do better and multiple for you. It is indeed a good gift, apart from the Almighty, our mother is our next creator; God bless them. Thank you.

Hajji M.
AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Hollasmall: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2018
Kindly send me a 5bedroom Duplex that can fit in 50/100 land with 4 cars parking space and a security house.please include the total cost from starting to completion.jacksonswilsons@gmail.com
Thanks!!!!
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Edoblakky(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Amen!!! And thank you for the prayer. More blessings fall on you sir
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hollasmall:
Kindly send me a 5bedroom Duplex that can fit in 50/100 land with 4 cars parking space and a security house.please include the total cost from starting to completion.jacksonswilsons@gmail.com
Thanks!!!!

Will do shortly
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
Do you believe this is a gatehouse ��

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 3:20am On Jan 08, 2018
darenyx:
Do you believe this is a gatehouse ��

Gatehouse? Please explain.

Hajji M.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
mufutau55:

Gatehouse? Please explain.

Hajji M.

The idea is to have a gen house, gate house and security house in one building ... On the ground floor we have a generator house and a mini flat (1 bedroom apartment ) while on top we have the security house/outpost ..
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
4 bedroom bungalow design

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by AngelicBeing: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
darenyx:

The idea is to have a gen house, gate house and security house in one building ... On the ground floor we have a generator house and a mini flat (1 bedroom apartment ) while on top we have the security house/outpost ..
Can this design fit into a 16'30 land? It is freaking beautiful cool
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
darenyx:

Brilliant idea and maximum use of conserving land use.
Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by kopell: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
darenyx:

Does that include the bungalow attached on the side, or the bungalow is the main house for the oga?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (66) (Reply)

Ceiling POP Designs For Your House / Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) / How Many Blocks & Cement Will 3bedroom Flat Chops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.