Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? (47560 Views)

Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for / Opinion: If Today Was Election, Who Would WIN / Why The Heck Was Election Fixed On Valentine's Day In Nigeria? #electwithlove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by bigfrancis21: 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
Like if you would vote for Jonathan.

548 Likes 70 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by bigfrancis21: 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
Like if you would vote for Buhari.

2156 Likes 426 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by temitemi1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

204 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by sleekman(m): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
bigfrancis21:
Like if you would vote for Jonathan.
Gej Has Won D Election. My Worry Is Security. D Army & Mopol Need 2b Alert

143 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by vanilson(m): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sai GENERAL Akintunde MOHAMMADU Izuchukwu BUHARI.

1162 Likes 97 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Koroaso: 12:08am On Mar 15, 2015
******JONATHAN HAS ALREADY SET UP AN OTUOKE COMMITTEE *******

******THIS COMMITTEE LIKE SO MANY OTHERS HE HAS SET UP IN THE PAST******

*******IS TO WELCOME THEM IN OTUOKE AFTER MARCH 28TH******

******NIGERIANS CANT WAIT TO PARTY AND WASH AWAY THE BADLUCK JONATHAN HAS BROUGHT THIS COUNTRY********

*****NIGERIANS WILL CELEBRATE YOUR EXIT,YOU HAD THE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME,INSTEAD YOU SURROUNDED YOURSELF WITH CLOWNS LIKE FAYOSE,OBANIKORO,FANI KAYODE...MENTALLY DERANGED MEDIA AIDES LIKE ABATI AND OKUPE******

*******YOU TURNED THE WHOLE COUNTRY INTO A CIRCUS ACT,AND FILLED THE WHOLE INTERNET WITH PICTURES OF THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT ACTING LIKE A CLOWN,KNEELING DOWN ALL OVER THE PLACE.....WHILE BOKO HARAM KILLED NIGERIANS******

*******YOU FOUGHT EVERYBODY THAT BROUGHT YOU INTO POWER FORGETTING YOUR HUMBLE BEGINNINGS AS A DEPUTY GOVERNOR*****

********YOU FRATERNIZED OPENLY WITH CONVICTED CRIMINALS,ALLEGED CRIMINALS,ASPIRING CRIMINALS,RETIRED CRIMINALS AND WANNABE CRIMINALS WHILE CLAIMING TO BE "fighting" CORRUPTION********

******YOU SINGLE-HANDEDLY DESTROYED YOUR OWN PARTY ALLOWING DRUG DEALERS TO JOIN AND KICKING OUT HONORABLE MEMBERS******

******WE ARE NOT ONLY GOING TO VOTE YOU OUT!!! WE ARE GOING TO HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR REGIME******

*****WHEN WE VOTE YOU OUT AND YOU BECOME AN ORDINARY CITIZEN YOU WILL BE FORCED TO ACCOUNT FOR ALL THE LIVES LOST WHILE YOU WERE IN POWER AND WHY THE FEDERAL RESERVE FINISHED DURING YOUR WATCH******

*****FIRST OF ALL,MARCH 28TH NIGERIANS ARE GOING TO SACK YOU.....SAME WAY YOU LIKE TO SACK PEOPLE*********

SAI BUHARI/PYO

841 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by scribble: 12:08am On Mar 15, 2015
Jonathan till 2019

Our great presidente must continue the good work.

Thank God elections are not won on social media where APC voltrons are rigging

Jonathan will win the elections by a landslide

103 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nmeri17: 12:09am On Mar 15, 2015
Buhari is the type of person to celebrate election victory by going trigger happy

he'll say something like
"we hab wan za election and I want to sank all za fiful of Nigeria zat hab voted por us. shall we bomb to that smiley"

*bombs go off in multiple parts of country embarassed

In vain do i try to imagine him making a toast to his victory by raising a glass

@op Jonathan till GMB can pronounce "pieces of fish" grin

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Ideyontop: 12:09am On Mar 15, 2015
Make I take Jega sit for nairaland. I go count the the votes and declare winner.

Oya everybody come out and vote. Happening exclusively on nairaland. But me I will allow both pvc and temporary voters cards. Everybody should be able to vote if the election should be truly free and fair.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Mcaise: 12:09am On Mar 15, 2015
The General

265 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by soldierdollar(m): 12:09am On Mar 15, 2015
Jonathan

I can't waste my vote on a man who's old enough to be my grandfather . A man who cannot remember the name of his running mate , a man who does not know the full meaning of INEC , a man who does not know the name of his party .. A man who brutally killed and jailed innocent people .

I can't vote for a brainless dictator.
I rather kill myself than commit suicide

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Lionbite(m): 12:09am On Mar 15, 2015
sai buhari

436 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 15, 2015
Make this month sha end
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by humphrey1356(m): 12:09am On Mar 15, 2015

GEJ for 3rd term

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 15, 2015
GEJ2019

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by knightsTempler: 12:10am On Mar 15, 2015
undecided

GEJ off course!!!

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by otunbadan(m): 12:10am On Mar 15, 2015
As a business man I like minding my own business but GEJ has my vote because that's my business.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by DeCritique(m): 12:10am On Mar 15, 2015
GEJ till 2019.

APC and Buhari only wins elections online

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 15, 2015
sirRiddy:
a
for Apple abi

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Damayor12(m): 12:10am On Mar 15, 2015
This Election will be tough mehn... Buh I have Decided..
#Buhari

33 Likes 1 Share

Vote Change
Vote Buhari
Sai baba maigaskiya
GEJ till May 29, 2015
Shikena

Wow i need more likes, I want reach 1000 likes today, sign of better things to come!

I dedicate this to my mum, dad, siblings, girlfriend, GMB and all my fans in Nigeria and the diaspora.

Sai Buhari
Sai baba maigaskiya
One Nigeria
I love you all

429 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by medamillion(m): 12:10am On Mar 15, 2015
GMB for sure

308 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by steadymind(m): 12:10am On Mar 15, 2015
Buhari

304 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 15, 2015
Oga free me joor. angry
slimmy05:
for Apple abi
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by knightsTempler: 12:11am On Mar 15, 2015
Buhari always wins online, and I'll not be surprise if he wins this poll.

But when the die is cast Jonathan will carry the day.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by DeCritique(m): 12:11am On Mar 15, 2015
Chidinho10:
q

Q is for Quote

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Roland17(m): 12:11am On Mar 15, 2015
Without religious or ethnic bias and a look at the current state of our dear nation, I would proudly vote Buhari

327 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by abrahym(m): 12:11am On Mar 15, 2015
E polls we always favor baba cos most people on here don't even have PVC

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by DeCritique(m): 12:11am On Mar 15, 2015
Damayor12:
.j

J is for Jonathan till 2019

37 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests / The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) / ICPC Seizes N117M Items From Senator Utazi Chukwuka In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.