Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:20 AM

Just Tell Me What You Want The App To Do And I Will Write It For Free(pc Only). - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Just Tell Me What You Want The App To Do And I Will Write It For Free(pc Only). (626 Views)

What The App Looks Like - Hospital Application - Medical Application Software / I Need A Small Java App To Crow Like A Cock When A New Thread Enters Nl Fp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Tell Me What You Want The App To Do And I Will Write It For Free(pc Only). by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hi guys, if you need any app for your pc. Just pm me with what you want it to do and i will write it for free.
Re: Just Tell Me What You Want The App To Do And I Will Write It For Free(pc Only). by henribj(m): 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
ok will do
Re: Just Tell Me What You Want The App To Do And I Will Write It For Free(pc Only). by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
You could email directly through oruns@outlook.com, can't reply PMs
Re: Just Tell Me What You Want The App To Do And I Will Write It For Free(pc Only). by toshodei: 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Magento Developer Needed / Vacancy: A Computer Programmer Urgently Needed / Where To Find Software That Meets Your Daily Business Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.