Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Bolton Wanderers(0) Vs Manchester United(1) On Saturday 17th January - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bolton Wanderers(0) Vs Manchester United(1) On Saturday 17th January (808 Views)

Poll: Which team's getting all 3 points?

Bolton Wanderers: 0% (0 votes)
Manchester United: 100% (3 votes)
Draw: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Bolton Wanderers: Capital One Cup (2 - 1) On 24th September 2014 / Arsenal Vs Bolton Wanderers (3 - 0) On 24th September 2011 / Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolton Wanderers(0) Vs Manchester United(1) On Saturday 17th January by Cristalz(f): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2009
Bolton Wanderers host Manchester United on Saturday at the Reebok Stadium, 15.00 GMT. That's 4pm Nigerian time.

Bolton Wanderers have been in poor form of recent,narrowly losing their last Prem game to Arsenal at the Emirates. Manager Gary Megson has also ended his interest in Fulham's Jimmy Bullard, the reason being that his club cannot afford/are not willing to pay the asking price for the player. Another ended interest is Brazillian winger Denilson.  .  .reason, the player is not what is needed at the club right now,says Gary.
So where does that leave Bolton? The club have never really regained their footing after the departures of Jay-Jay, Anelka and co. Doesn't look like they are gon' find it anytime soon either.

Champions Manchester United inched closer to the top spot on the table after thrashing Chelsea 3- 0 on Sunday. They are only 2 points adrift of the Scousers, and a win tomorrow will put them at the top. Their remaining there however depends on how Liverpool play on Monday, but United still have a game in hand so they just might return to the top even if Liverpool win their game. Not likely that the Devils will want to pass up this opportunity.

Bad news though.  .  .Patrice Evra is injured, Rio Ferdinand still out, and now Wayne Rooney is temporarily injured. All key players. United have got replacements for the injured of course, but there's nothing like having your first team players all good to go. Definitely Sir Alex will have to do some re-shuffling which could see Carlos Tevez being in the starting line-up after being continuosly benched.  .  .fans can only hope the results will be positive.

Right now though, the odds are against Bolton.
Re: Bolton Wanderers(0) Vs Manchester United(1) On Saturday 17th January by abrahym(m): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2009
man united are nursing too many injury, i think its time for carlos tevez to proof his worth to alex ferguson. prediction bolton 0- man united 1
Re: Bolton Wanderers(0) Vs Manchester United(1) On Saturday 17th January by ZUBY77(m): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2009
The amazing thing about manchester united is their ability to avoid conceding goals,
i believe they will win the premiership this season again and even next season,
Re: Bolton Wanderers(0) Vs Manchester United(1) On Saturday 17th January by homosapien(m): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2009
if dey no win am make you go carry the cup give them.dreamer
Re: Bolton Wanderers(0) Vs Manchester United(1) On Saturday 17th January by aieromon(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2009
who's sitting on top now?

you know my boys now,normally we don't slack!!!

Sir Alex predicted that berbie is gonna shine so bright.

where all the haters at?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bolton Wanderers(0) Vs Manchester United(1) On Saturday 17th January by homosapien(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2009
you gonna be sitting on top for just a period of time
Re: Bolton Wanderers(0) Vs Manchester United(1) On Saturday 17th January by donaremu(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2009
abrahym:

man united are nursing too many injury, i think its time for carlos tevez to proof his worth to alex ferguson. prediction bolton 0- man united 1

You are right, I think the injuries will affect our title chase but I believe at the end we will win the league. cool
Re: Bolton Wanderers(0) Vs Manchester United(1) On Saturday 17th January by Sauron1: 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2009
homosapien:

you gonna be sitting on top for just a period of time

Why are u hating??
Re: Bolton Wanderers(0) Vs Manchester United(1) On Saturday 17th January by FBS: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2009
I pity una, the season aint over yet. This is one of the tightest EPL season ever and a nervous one it will be. It will go down to the wire.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Spare A Thot For This West Ham Footballer / Chicharito Of Man United Stars In Coca Cola Commercial In Mexico / Manchester United. 1 - 5 Manchester City.(full Time) What A Shame!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.