Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? (5676 Views)

"Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by santos876(m): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
A friend of mine found himself in a quandary recently
when the girl he planned on marrying confessed to him
that she was a lesbian.
She said she’d been unsuccessfully trying to kick the
habit for years and was introduced to it by her school
mother back in secondary school.
Her honesty is really brave. She wanted the guy to know
about everything and help her kick the habit.
Nairalanders, What do you suggest?mature advice
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by justmag(m): 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
I will appreciate her honesty and i will appreciate it better if she calls her last lesbian friend next time we beep. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by valmunich(m): 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
A friend of yours or you¿ undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
As long as she is ready to put a stop to that sh*t, the guy should help her to over come it....
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by stan241(m): 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
@op na you jare..its simple she should invite her lesbian friend over cus i will need proof
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by dechandel(f): 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
School mothers be ruining them babes preferences since AD grin
Get her to do a thre.eso.me lipsrsealed undecided

What was your question again??
She cant stop it and she wants to get married to the guy? The question is.
.ask the guy if he wants to marry a bi?

Biko party is a party on NL? Its a wa for these censor words o
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by santos876(m): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
valmunich:
A friend of yours or you¿ undecided
my cousin bro actually
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by daben1(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
''was'', i'll even wish she ''is''
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by xynerise: 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
She WAS a Lesbian. Good! Welcome her to the other side of life which is sweeter. She will never think of her past sex escapades after you are through with her. *winks *

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by englishmart(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
the only thing that matters to me is the word "was"
Old things have passed away. Everything has become new
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Optional2(f): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
Question 4 d goes of nairaland to ansa. She was u said she confess because she love u, what else do u wat nairalander to do 4 u now wen d ansa is @ur figure tips
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
I will welcome her to the camp of penisian.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by braine(m): 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
I'll have mixed feelings.. There's something weird about lesbians I like

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by dre11(m): 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
She was........

But now she is free.
That's a good story
Hope that guy won't allow her to regrets leaving that world
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by henribj(m): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
santos876:
that she was a lesbian.
Nairalanders, What do you suggest?

mehn in this kain situation i can't offer any suggestion cos certain things are involved
right now looking from outside the window, i would say the guy should break up the relationship and should not bother going ahead with the marriage
but at the same time, there is nothing (to a certain extent) that love can not conquer
i have been in a relationship where i love the gurl die, and could do anything for her within my power, i am sure if she had mentioned being a lesbian i would have still gone ahead to date her and eventually marry her
so you see, its easier to judge when you are looking in from outside
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by henribj(m): 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Optional2:
Question 4 d goes of nairaland to ansa. She was u said she confess because she love u, what else do u wat nairalander to do 4 u now wen d ansa is @ur figure tips

gbagaun
take it easy with ya grammar

besides mods/seun is it possible to have an online dictionary integrated into NL
the level of gbagaun wey i dey see these days ehn on NL... SMH

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by henribj(m): 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
santos876:
my cousin bro actually

your cousin bro na your cousin nah
aby?
cool
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by lomprico(m): 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
santos876:
my cousin bro actually
Naim u dey call friend? Na u jare!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by MrIncrediible(m): 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
I'll simply tell her to call her friend over so they'll "do it" while I watch from inside the wardrobe grin After that I break up with her...I love lesbians though but can't date one.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by stephenqueen: 12:18am On Mar 15, 2015
santos876:
that she was a lesbian.
I go forgive her for telling me the truth,and tell her make she invite her group of lesbian make I bilala them grin grin grin..But if say na ma wife,i go divorce er ni
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by victoronyekwelu(m): 1:25am On Mar 15, 2015
hmmm that will be cool cause I love lsb
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 15, 2015
dechandel:
School mothers be ruining them babes preferences since AD grin
Get her to do a thre.eso.me lipsrsealed undecided

What was your question again??
She cant stop it and she wants to get married to the guy? The question is.
.ask the guy if he wants to marry a bi?

Biko party is a party on NL? Its a wa for these censor words o

I wouldn't mind though if my spouse was lesbian
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Marrtynze(m): 6:35am On Mar 15, 2015
santos876:
that she was a lesbian.

Na to bang d lesbianism komot 4 her body..giv her gud sex&watch her change for good
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by FLAWLES(f): 6:53am On Mar 15, 2015
All diz School Mother,School father,Pet diz and pet Dat;mtwwwwwws...the guy should appreciate the lady was truthful to him and help her kill d habit(if he loves her)
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by djeezy(m): 7:02am On Mar 15, 2015
I will tell her to invite one of her lesbian partners for a party.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by dechandel(f): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I wouldn't mind though if my spouse was lesbian
shocked shocked
Was or is Was, you are settled.. Is? You are on a longggg wahala grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2015
dechandel:
shocked shocked
Was or is Was, you are settled.. Is? You are on a longggg wahala grin

I meant 'Is' grin

I actually love lesbians...and watching them do their thing. If my wife was bi, I wouldn't be bothered. At least we'd do threesomess with the other woman who's also a lesbian. That's more enjoyment for me cheesy
As long as we love each, I don't mind. Plus its better than her sleeping with other men..
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by dechandel(f): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I meant 'Is' grin

I actually love lesbians...and watching them do their thing. If my wife was bi, I wouldn't be bothered. At least we'd do threesomess with the other woman who's also a lesbian. That's more enjoyment for me cheesy
As long as we love each, I don't mind. Plus its better than her sleeping with other men..

And you'd bring up your child in which enviromment? Messy i must say tongue
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 15, 2015
dechandel:
And you'd bring up your child in which enviromment? Messy i must say tongue

ummmnm we'd stop it after a while. She's definitely gonna lose interest once she's clocking 40 or so.
If I love her, I'd do whatever possible to make her happy and if she derives joy from lesbianism or bisexuality in this case, then I'm open-minded and would support her... After all she was like that before she met me

besides our kids wouldn't know...
but it would be real awkward if we were caught you know ? cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by Truckpusher(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2015
santos876:
that she was a lesbian.
Op don't be deceived ,70% of the women you come across everyday has had same sex experience in their lives at one time or the other especially as teenagers and young adults until some of them decided to remain straight while some are still closet bisexuals only waiting for an opportunity .
Any man that wants a full detailed information about her woman's past is asking for high blood pressure. grin

Your friend should be happy that she opened up.

Women and secrets are like monkey and banana . angry
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Confessed To You That She Was A Lesbian? by dechandel(f): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

ummmnm we'd stop it after a while. She's definitely gonna lose interest once she's clocking 40 or so.
If I love her, I'd do whatever possible to make her happy and if she derives joy from lesbianism or bisexuality in this case, then I'm open-minded and would support her... After all she was like that before she met me

besides our kids wouldn't know...
but it would be real awkward if we were caught you know ? cheesy
LOL
Your case di very risky.. And you do have a very weird imagination grin grin

It would be more awkward bumping in on their mum with her less partner shocked grin
Una go explain tire..

No church for you today??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What’s Happening With This Generation Girls / This Man Ran Away From His Wife Because Of Too Much Sex / Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.