Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! (7086 Views)

SPARE KEYS, REMOTES AND COMPUTERIZED AUTO DIAGNOSTICS / Honda Accord 2003-2008 Key Remotes / Transponder Keys And Keyless Entry Remotes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2009
Toyota Keyless Entry Remotes available in
LIMITED QUANTITY for the following:

Camry 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006

Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2009
Toyota Keyless Entry Remotes for the following models:

Sienna - 1999-2003 (without power door)
Camry - 2000-2001
Corolla - 2003-2008
Matrix - 2003
FJ Cruise - 2007-2008
Highlander - 2004-2008
RAV4 - 2004-2005
Solara - 1999-2002
Tundra - 2004-2006

, are available in LIMITED QUANTITY.

Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2009
[size=18pt], Transponder Keys are also available.[/size]
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by Emperoh(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2009
Keyremotes
I need to understand something
I have a Camry 2006 and it doesn't come with any remote entry key or transponder key,
Does it mean you are gonna install one for the car?
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2009
Emperoh:

Keyremotes
I need to understand something
I have a Camry 2006 and it doesn't come with any remote entry key or transponder key,
Does it mean you are gonna install one for the car?

No we do not do installation.
We do just replacement of factory fitted transponder keys, key remotes and keyless entry remotes.
And also replace broken shells of key remotes.

There is no way a 2006 Camry will NOT come with transponder keys and keyless entry remotes.

The technology started  becoming a standard as far back as 1998-1999.
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by smoothine: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2009
This is to thank keyremotes for the wonderful service he has just rendered to me. I just picked up my keyless entry remote for my toyota camry 03.
Although i tried to do the installation myself (almost succeded though) fumbling here and there eventually i called on him and we did the installation together.I was missing some steps in the programming.
Its a wonderful experience.This is to confirm that TRULY and TRULY keyremotes is authentic and it works .If anyone needs the remotes just contact this guy.
Pastor ,greet your daughter for me.

thanks and God bless.
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2009
smoothine:

This is to thank keyremotes for the wonderful service he has just rendered to me. I just picked up my keyless entry remote for my toyota camry 03.
Although i tried to do the installation myself (almost succeded though) fumbling here and there eventually i called on him and we did the installation together.I was missing some steps in the programming.
Its a wonderful experience.This is to confirm that TRULY and TRULY keyremotes is authentic and it works .If anyone needs the remotes just contact this guy.
Pastor ,greet your daughter for me.

thanks and God bless.

smoothine, I appreciate your patronage and patience.
did I remember to tell you how beautiful your car is?

Tnaks.
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by Emperoh(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2009
keyremotes:

No we do not do installation.
We do just replacement of factory fitted transponder keys, key remotes and keyless entry remotes.
And also replace broken shells of key remotes.

There is no way a 2006 Camry will come come with transponder keys and keyless entry remotes.

The technology started becoming a standard as far back as 1998-1999.
I can bet you meant the opposite of the highlighted?
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2009
Emperoh:

Can we talk on the phone?
Maybe I need to understand you more.
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2009
Emperoh:

Emperoh, I waited endlessly for your call.
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2009
[size=18pt]mykeyroom ventures[/size]
are not agents (middle men) to importers.

We source our keys for our personal use.
An so won't ask you to wait 4 hours while we go searching for
who has your key blank or keyless entry remote in stock.

We have everything we need to meet your needs a stretch of an arm away.
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by bigfather(m): 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2009
Do you have for camry 96 model ?
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2009
big father:

Do you have for camry 96 model ?

I'm afraid the 1996 Camry does not come with a factory fitted keyless entry system.

All the ones I have come across are dealer installed.
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by bigfather(m): 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2009
keyremotes:

I'm afraid the 1996 Camry does not come with a factory fitted keyless entry system.

All the ones I have come across are dealer installed.

So nothing for me ? undecided
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2009
big father:

So nothing for me ? undecided

Regrettably so for now my dear big father.
I join my faith with yours for a compliant car soon.
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by bigfather(m): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2009
alright o ! sad
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2009
cool cool cool grin
You're cool bro
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by waoosa(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2009
Keyremotes,
I see your daughter is gaining more fans as well as your biz.

Say me well to her too.

keep up the good work.
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2009
[size=14pt]mykeyroom ventures[/size]

We have everything we need to meet your needs just an arms length away.

Transponder Keys
Keyless Entry Remotes
Remote Keys
Replacement Broken or Cracked Remote Key Shells
Programming and Reprogramming of Keyless Entry Remotes

And so won't ask you to wait 2-4 hours while we go searching for

[size=14pt]Call Now![/size]
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2009
[size=18pt][center]WE OFFER THE
CHEAPEST PRICES
IN NIGERIA!![/center]
[/size]
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2009
We have it!!

Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2009
cool cool
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2009
grin grin grin
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2009
cool cool cool
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2009
These keys are still available.  cool
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 12:55pm On May 01, 2009
[size=16pt]Do you reside in Lagos, Ibadan or Abeokuta[/size]
we are ready to come to your location to serve you.

Just give us a call.
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2009
[size=18pt]Still Available![/size]
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2009
mykeyroom ventures
are not agents (middle men) to importers.

And so won't ask you to wait 4 hours while we go searching for

We have everything we need to meet your needs a stretch of an arm away.
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2009
keyless remote for Corolla 2003

Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by Carshopper(m): 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2009
Exactly what i nid ooo, abeg no sell am oo, cari am come for morning ooo
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by keyremotes(m): 12:38am On Aug 11, 2009
A done deal.
I'll see you in tomorrow morning.
Re: Camry And Corolla Keyless Entry Remotes! by nnaobodo1: 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2009
hi,
my neighbour has EOD but one of the remote key is seizing,can it be checkled for repair or can u replace it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2003 Lexus SC430 (HardTop Convertible) / Mint Toks 2013 Mercedes Benz GLK350 4MATIC (accident Free) / 2001 Altima: Guys Is This Car Cool for 1.1 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.