Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Water Elements And 'Water Children' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Water Elements And 'Water Children' (100973 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct. 13th 2015) -ELEMENTS PROVIDE SUPPORT / 40 Days Word And Water Therapy Challenge / Who Created Darkness And Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by driand(m): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
reading..........
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sureway1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
its real
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by denizbaby(m): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
do they really exist? I don't want to believe they do cos what you don't know cant hurt you-that's what they call idealism in a book I read
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by dablazor: 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
I have never believed such tales, well I'd leave an open mind to those who've alleged experienced such.
Sound like bullocks to me though.

2 Likes

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by dablazor: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
engrtee:
Water children are emotional and loving
You seem to know a lot first hand about this, do you?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by bercks(f): 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hmmm I don't know anything about mammy water oo
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Mintayo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Some of these children are spirit taken human bodies.
Some of these children are acquired from the marine kingdom, some of them are dedicated to the marine kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
All this mamy water naira land girls will avoid this one
I know all of them one by one

Make I make list sef
1 farano
2 others
3 a few others

3 Likes

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by driand(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
lastchild can help us on this topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by omat20(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nice topic @op. Its not only females they give, they give males too. It depends on what the mother wants
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by thehobbit: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
Well, I would implore anybody and everybody to believe woteva it is they want to but I tell you categorically, they do exist...In fact, I dated one and it took God's grace to free me from her...Not all of them are aware they belong to it and not all are harmful except you get on their very bad side...A Shocker I have for you is this...I am an Air Element and have tried breaking away for so long...Still on the matter doe...E.S.P and Clairvoyance used to be my strongest points but faded away after constantly telling People about...
Bottom line, there is a God and he created different Creatures for different purposes...Like I said, believe woteva you want to...I write from my own personal experience.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Obinoscopy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
You are who you say you are. If you say you are God's creation, then that's what you are. But if you believe otherwise, then so be it!

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
seriously nairalanders? u dont believe in those ppl, come on dey are everywhere, we see dem everyday, and trust me dey carry d biggest blessing around the world, if u av d good grace if thier females or datin dem u will just notice dat you earn money easily buh when dey get angry at u, dem just b ready for der anger. dey are in both sex male and female of which i av dem around me, i kind of know alot about dem buh cant detail it here, just b aware dat dey are real like, they are they most beautiful and handsome humans around buh some are dormant members some are active members, dats All for now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by omat20(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
In the water world, there are over a 100 different clans. Most use dark magic to get what they want. Before any mermaid spirit can enter the physical world, there are different stages that d entity will pass through. Sorry I cant share the stages, am trying to protect myself.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Mhizkel(f): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
*LipSealed* Make sure you taste your words before spitting them out!

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by experimentist: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ishilove:
I just had a most interesting conversation with a friend. Let's call him 'Dada'. Dada is a bible believing Christian and he mentioned that he doesn't believe that Satan and Lucifer and one and the same spirit, but that is a topic for another day.

What prompted me to bring up this topic was Dada's opinion on a subject that has puzzled me for years because it is close to me heart and I will love to get the views of nairalanders. It is 'The Water Element'.

What is the Water Element? According to Dada, there are some people who are 'from the water', and that itself is not a bad thing. I have a very close pal who belongs to this class of people. She is the first born of her family. According to her, before she (my friend) was born, her mother had a dream, and in this dream, she was in front of a river. Someone dipped their hands inside the river and brought out a baby girl and gave it to her mother.

That same month, her mother conceived and gave birth to my friend 9mths later. Now my friend, who is in her 30s has had dreams where she sees herself in the water with a crown on her head. She has gone for deliverance session several times but these water thingy goes on casual leave, only to return after some months. She didn't ask to ''come from the water'', but finds herself in that situation.

In another illustration, I have sat down and interviewed a woman who claims she was born with a cowrie and a piece of thread in her hand. This lady is from the riverine area, and she has communes with water spirits as a result of the circumstances of her birth.

The Yoruba call this set of people 'awon omo omi', the water children.

Now, Dada says it isn't so bad being someone with the water element, but such a person should not let the influence of the water element become excessive because if it does, such a person will start 'misbehaving'.

These things are very real, and It's all rather confusing and I will like experienced nairalanders to shed more light on this phenomenon.
Very simple.. They consume plenty of water.

2 Likes

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by jerrygome: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
omat20:
In the water world, there are over a 100 different clans. Most use dark magic to get what they want. Before any mermaid spirit can enter the physical world, there are different stages that d entity will pass through. Sorry I cant share the stages, am trying to protect myself.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Children are gifts from God.

Anyone who dreams/has visions about being in the river or ocean with some mammy water is possessed and needs deliverance!

If it re-occurs some months after the deliverance, then she needs to go on another "strong" deliverance and stay away from sin completely. Cos a lot people think after a deliverance session, they can continue their old life.

But why is it only women tho?

am sure those spirits (especially the water ones who mind their business) do not just come to possess someone for no reason?

(Am not writing based on experience, just based on stuffs by deliverance churches/pastors.)
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by omat20(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
jerrygome:

grin grin grin
oga why you dey laugh
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by okotv(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Herzumpther:
Yes they are.
quote and explain please
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
omat20:

Bwhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
grin grin grin

Indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
okotv:
quote and explain please
I've met 2 people who claimed to be water children but funny they are both very emotional, kind hearted and loving too.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by onyenro(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
most folks come from the water. It's true. u either come from the water or from the bush.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Allureoftheseas(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
engrtee:
Water children are emotional and loving

exactly
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by okotv(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Herzumpther:
I've met 2 people who claimed to be water children but funny they are both very emotional, kind hearted and loving too.
hmmmm..okay. Just know that am not really happy with you sha. Its been too long
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
thehobbit:
Well, I would implore anybody and everybody to believe woteva it is they want to but I tell you categorically, they do exist...In fact, I dated one and it took God's grace to free me from her...Not all of them are aware they belong to it and not all are harmful except you get on their very bad side...A Shocker I have for you is this...I am an Air Element and have tried breaking away for so long...Still on the matter doe...E.S.P and Clairvoyance used to be my strongest points but faded away after constantly telling People about...
Bottom line, there is a God and he created different Creatures for different purposes...Like I said, believe woteva you want to...I write from my own personal experience.

Air element? Now this is getting interesting.

So, there's air, land and water elements?
What's next now? You fly? And how fast do you fly?

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by iiichidodo: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
That explains why i'm always at ease when close to a waterbody...
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by thehobbit: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
ExpensivMind, spot on...they are always full of immense blessings and very beautiful I must confess...this Girl is so favored even witout working for it.

Joavid, sorry for quoting you but I must say be careful wit wot you say...For me, I see it as both a gift and a burden coz af had my share of both sides (TRUST ME, I HAVE)...Why God made us/them he knows best, and it has nothing to do with being possessed...Its a gift or talent as available to all though not everyone is aware of what God has put in them...GOD not the Devil made them, so dont call it being Possessed...no amount of Exorcism can rid them of their powers...

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by chrisviral(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
experimentist:
Very simple.. They consume plenty of water.

shocked shocked shocked
I better stop drinking water.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / 3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.