Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Water Elements And 'Water Children' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Water Elements And 'Water Children' (100935 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct. 13th 2015) -ELEMENTS PROVIDE SUPPORT / 40 Days Word And Water Therapy Challenge / Who Created Darkness And Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by ITbomb(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
In opinion, these set of people should be encouraged to try to establish a link between their origin and earth. Many knowledge could be gained from such venture instead of to castigate them and start looking for deliverance. I would like an encounter with any non-violent or wicked ones. Anyone?

3 Likes

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bunch of uneducated drug addicts who are unfit to be parents undecided

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by bomasek(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Small wonder I'm always thirsty n I thought it's the heat.

2 Likes

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by chrisviral(m): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
onyenro:
most folks come from the water. It's true. u either come from the water or from the bush.

Bush shocked
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by bond77(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
I don't know if dere's a difference between ogbanje and mamiwater but last I heard and saw, both are performing the same duty which is to destroy the lives of men, this two set of evildoers have been initiated with the power of attracting and seducing any type of man they wish to destroy, and once they get what they want, there victims will never remain the same forever except through divine intervention....

3 Likes

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Honesty007(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Now we have to understand spiritual things deeper,He dat is not in the spirit would look at spiritual thngs as physical because the carnally minded is at enmity against God.
The natural Man(not in the spirit)cannot percieve nor discern spiritual things for they are foolishness unto him.but once again God has chosen the foolish things of this world.........

First of all all Aquatic bodies ar e the Greatest Reservoirs of DEMONS in the world!!!!!!! So understand dat Demons are present in all water bodies all over the world,the Atlantic and Pacific ocean being the Greatest.
How? The lord jesus christ cast out demons from the demoniac of Gadara and it entered into pigs and straight into the sea:...confirmation that Water elements are demons.

So Marine spirit is a fallen angel that inhabits the waters or aquatic bodies in the world.
These fell from Heaven after the rebellion and stole so many things from heaven,no wonder The lord Jesus christ said :::the thief cometh not!!!! So understand it

Any parent that appeases Marine spirit would get Marine children and i tell u the gift of God maketh room and addeth no sorrow, but the gift of satan bringeth sorrow.

Such marine children wreck Havoc in their families,homes and society.
They are physically scarless,spotless and beautiful and handsome but inwardly are marines which r ruthless
2)they are wicked
3)they are rich and alsoo lure others into becoming possesed with marine spirit via gifts ,friendship and food
4)they commit fornication so much and dont get infected,but infect others whom they lure or meet.remember Mammywater children are carriers of the plagues of babaylon which are stds,aids,etc and all destroying diseases in the world today
5)they sweat a lot to an extent they r full of water .....

They don t care about sin and theya re Daring.
So understand all dat anyone who asks Marinespirit for children would also get Marine children and nothing the devil gives u is free.
These parents have signed covenants with mammy water and the children would be possesed with marine spirit to beginto carry out mission and vision on earth since they r not of God.this is the mystery behing water elements or children.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by chrisviral(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
bomasek:

Una no go kill person for here grin grin
My mum finishes a Jug of water in seconds, myself I drink a bag of water in 2 days cheesy grin
And I never see any blessing so cheesy grin
Are my still water element?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
bomasek:

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by chrisviral(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Honesty007:
Now we have to understand spiritual things deeper,He dat is not in the spirit would look at spiritual thngs as physical because the carnally minded is at enmity against God.
The natural Man(not in the spirit)cannot percieve nor discern spiritual things for they are foolishness unto him.but once again God has chosen the foolish things of this world.........

First of all all Aquatic bodies ar e the Greatest Reservoirs of DEMONS in the world!!!!!!! So understand dat Demons are present in all water bodies all over the world,the Atlantic and Pacific ocean being the Greatest.
How? The lord jesus christ cast out demons from the demoniac of Gadara and it entered into pigs and straight into the sea:...confirmation that Water elements are demons.

So Marine spirit is a fallen angel that inhabits the waters or aquatic bodies in the world.
These fell from Heaven after the rebellion and stole so many things from heaven,no wonder The lord Jesus christ said :::the thief cometh not!!!! So understand it

Any parent that appeases Marine spirit would get Marine children and i tell u the gift of God maketh room and addeth no sorrow, but the gift of satan bringeth sorrow.

Such marine children wreck Havoc in their families,homes and society.
They are physically scarless,spotless and beautiful and handsome but inwardly are marines which r ruthless
2)they are wicked
3)they are rich and alsoo lure others into becoming possesed with marine spirit via gifts ,friendship and food
4)they commit fornication so much and dont get infected,but infect others whom they lure or meet.remember Mammywater children are carriers of the plagues of babaylon which are stds,aids,etc and all destroying diseases in the world today
5)they sweat a lot to an extent they r full of water .....

They don t care about sin and theya re Daring.
So understand all dat anyone who asks Marinespirit for children would also get Marine children and nothing the devil gives u is free.
These parents have signed covenants with mammy water and the children would be possesed with marine spirit to beginto carry out mission and vision on earth since they r not of God.this is the mystery behing water elements or children.

Clean that bolded hjoor, person to sweat, na water pikin again, abi u no do science for school.

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by thehobbit: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
I laff at you Joavid...I know nothing about land, but I can assure you 1000%, there is Air and Water element...Believe wot you may...
This is a very sensitive issue we are talking about and I wud like you to take me seriously(as in SERIOUSLY). Being Water has nothing to do with swimming but Source of strength/power being water same for Air...no flying implied, but the strength/power is maximized in the atmosphere or presence of strong wind...I know you wud tag all am saying as crap but please, be sensitive to people around you...We/They exist and Possess special powers...the greatest gifts God gave us lie in our mind and our ability to dig deep into it...God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by jerrygome: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
omat20:
oga why you dey laugh

Can't help myself after reading your comment. Hope you good cool
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by chrisviral(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
This is the funniest thread this year,
I hope it ends up in Joke section.
Water pikin, Air Element, Land Element!

Quote me and see
Fire pikin na me oo grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by cold(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nigerians why? Do the Brits have water babies? Do the Americans? Ok what about the French? Maybe the Swedes or the Belgians or even the Turks. Only in Nigeria..smh.Honestly i'm really embarrased and feel for you lot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by chrisviral(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
thehobbit:
I laff at you Joavid...I know nothing about land, but I can assure you 1000%, there is Air and Water element...Believe wot you may...
This is a very sensitive issue we are talking about and I wud like you to take me seriously(as in SERIOUSLY). Being Water has nothing to do with swimming but Source of strength/power being water same for Air...no flying implied, but the strength/power is maximized in the atmosphere or presence of strong wind...I know you wud tag all am saying as crap but please, be sensitive to people around you...We/They exist and Possess special powers...the greatest gifts God gave us lie in our mind and our ability to dig deep into it...God bless you.

grin grin grin
Who did these to you?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by chrisviral(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
cold:
Nigerians why? Do the Brits have water babies? Do the Americans? Ok what about the French? Maybe the Swedes or the Belgians or even the Turks. Only in Nigeria..smh.Honestly i'm really embarrased and feel for you lot

The Chinese do! Watch Avatar cartoon grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
okotv:
hmmmm..okay. Just know that am not really happy with you sha. Its been too long
I know dear, will ping you on whatsapp.

I got your happy mother's day msg. Are you for real? I'm not a mum yet.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by cold(m): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
chrisviral:

The Chinese do! Watch Avatar cartoon grin grin
Oh yes they do! How could i have missed that grin
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by vooks: 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Q. Why do negroes excel in witchcraft and superstitions?

A. Because they require the LEAST IQ

Cc SonofLucifer

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Olaone1: 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
This is a myth. They DO NOT exist.

Gullibility!
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by chrisviral(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
vooks:

I just laughed so hard people around thinks I'm crazy grin grin grin

Are you a forest pikin by chance?
I learned they can be too funny grin
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
This topic has nothing to do with spirituality and everything to do with superstition.

It is 2015 and we are still hearing people talking rubbish about non existent ghosts and goblins and things that go bump in the night!

What do these things concentrate in the developing world (should be REMAIN) and are not in the developed world?

Culture and Education.

Africa needs to progress and will do this through EDUCATION. The rest of the world looks at people who say these stupid things and laught.

THEY DONT EXIST!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by okotv(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Herzumpther:
I know dear, will ping you on whatsapp.

I got your happy mother's day msg. Are you for real? I'm not a mum yet.
Lol...

soon to be.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by thehobbit: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Chrisviral, things we dont know or have never seen with our own eyes wud always sound foolish wen heard from others so I wud excuse your ignorance/knowledge about such things...
I clearly said " believe wot you may "... The Bible confirms we fight Spiritual warfares and the Quran confirms there are Jinns and other Spirits...I wont type my life experiences just because I want to convince anybody about the existence of Special Creatures on Earth...the last time I did that(back in High School), my Headboy called me a Sorcerer...
Enuff said, lets enjoy d craze and fun of nairaland...Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by vooks: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sir,no sir!
I don't blame the Negro, let him do what he excels in the MOST. Being beaten by the rest of the world in just about EVERY praiseworthy thing is not funny

chrisviral:

I just laughed so hard people around thinks I'm crazy grin grin grin

Are you a forest pikin by chance?
I learned they can be too funny grin
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Mbediogu(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=Ishilove post=31627909]I just had a most interesting conversation with a friend. Let's call him 'Dada'. Dada is a bible believing Christian and he mentioned that he doesn't believe that Satan and Lucifer and one and the same spirit, but that is a topic for another day.

What prompted me to bring up this topic was Dada's opinion on a subject that has puzzled me for years because it is close to me heart and I will love to get the views of nairalanders. It is 'The Water Element'.

What is the Water Element? According to Dada, there are some people who are 'from the water', and that itself is not a bad thing. I have a very close pal who belongs to this class of people. She is the first born of her family. According to her, before she (my friend) was born, her mother had a dream, and in this dream, she was in front of a river. Someone dipped their hands inside the river and brought out a baby girl and gave it to her mother.

That same month, her mother conceived and gave birth to my friend 9mths later. Now my friend, who is in her 30s has had dreams where she sees herself in the water with a crown on her head. She has gone for deliverance session several times but these water thingy goes on casual leave, only to return after some months. She didn't ask to ''come from the water'', but finds herself in that situation.

In another illustration, I have sat down and interviewed a woman who claims she was born with a cowrie and a piece of thread in her hand. This lady is from the riverine area, and she has communes with water spirits as a result of the circumstances of her birth.

The Yoruba call this set of people 'awon omo omi', the water children.

Now, Dada says it isn't so bad being someone with the water element, but such a person should not let the influence of the water element become excessive because if it does, such a person will start 'misbehaving'.

These things are very real, and It's all rather confusing and I will like experienced nairalanders to shed more light on this phenomenon.[/quote

Every king lives in his big house, not the boy's quarter. The marine king would live where the ocean is vastest. There are no such places in Nigeria compare to places like Fiji, Vanuatu and others which are specks of land in the middle of seas. Those living in such places and perhaps seafarers are the only people who are qualified to talk about marine spirits if there are any such things.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
vooks:

Cc SonofLucifer

The reason why Africa is underdeveloped has less to do with superstition and more to do with over-abundance of resources.

South Korea and Japan also have a high number of superstitious people.Then there is Estonia where a large number of people practice their own form of trado religion.....and Estonia is highly developed.And many of these developed European countries got developed in the 19th century...when most poeple went to church (Faraday....who discovered a lot of eelctricity related things...was also religious).

The thing with all these countries is that they have limited resources. As a result....they have to rely on their effective management of what they do have....mostly brains....to survive. By contrast....Africa just sells resources....and chops the money. If resources run out...we move to the next resource and start selling. Every African thinks like that.....which is why in the Niger Delta....there is far more concern about how much oil money comes to them....than how they use their brains/knowhow to solve the problems relying from the explotiation of oil . If they did that...they could earn lots of cash. But they won't.

Regardless of religion....we have to wake up to the fact that we are not as rich as we think we are...and work for our money. Look at Russia. A high part of the population is atheist....and yet...they are overdependent on oil. Because it is too easy to sell oil and share the money rather than focus on using innovation to maximum benefit. Until we Africans stop using our resources to deceive ourselves into thinking we are rich......we will remain poor and backward....whether we all become atheists, Christians, Muslims, or return to the religion of our ancestors.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sniperr007(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
cold:

I bliv dey do cos I ve heard pastor john hagea preach abt marine foundation and generational curse.

Based on my observation.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by chrisviral(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
thehobbit:
Chrisviral, things we dont know or have never seen with our own eyes wud always sound foolish wen heard from others so I wud excuse your ignorance/knowledge about such things...
I clearly said " believe wot you may "... The Bible confirms we fight Spiritual warfares and the Quran confirms there are Jinns and other Spirits...I wont type my life experiences just because I want to convince anybody about the existence of Special Creatures on Earth...the last time I did that(back in High School), my Headboy called me a Sorcerer...
Enuff said, lets enjoy d craze and fun of nairaland...Peace.

grin grin
I am a genie too! cheesy cheesy
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by psycologist: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Although im nt from d water world i have lot of talents i dream once a year nd d dream always come to pass.i always read minds.i have heard stories abt water children.they live more than 500years in their water world nd d ones presently on earth are d ones being purnished nd barnished from d water world.they loses their tail nd their mystic powers nd they achieve d human form.bt they bring bad luck wherever they go because theyve been cursed.

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Lisaflex(f): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
omat20:
In the water world, there are over a 100 different clans. Most use dark magic to get what they want. Before any mermaid spirit can enter the physical world, there are different stages that d entity will pass through. Sorry I cant share the stages, am trying to protect myself.
N u jes made me more curious
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by vooks: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
What is this, some phony theory you read in the library or you conjured it up?

Tell me what 'resources' abound in Africa in abundance.

Scarcity probably works against innovation. Poor people are ever preoccupied with meeting basic needs and this gobbles up precious time they could have ben using to think.

BTW, would you regard Jews as religious/superstitious?
bushdoc9919:

The reason why Africa is underdeveloped has less to do with superstition and more to do with over-abundance of resources.

South Korea and Japan also have a high number of superstitious people.Then there is Estonia where a large number of people practice their own form of trado religion.....and Estonia is highly developed.And many of these developed European countries got developed in the 19th century...when most poeple went to church (Faraday....who discovered a lot of eelctricity related things...was also religious).

The thing with all these countries is that they have limited resources. As a result....they have to rely on their effective management of what they do have....mostly brains....to survive. By contrast....Africa just sells resources....and chops the money. If resources run out...we move to the next resource and start selling. Every African thinks like that.....which is why in the Niger Delta....there is far more concern about how much oil money comes to them....than how they use their brains/knowhow to solve the problems relying from the explotiation of oil . If they did that...they could earn lots of cash. But they won't.

Regardless of religion....we have to wake up to the fact that we are not as rich as we think we are...and work for our money. Look at Russia. A high part of the population is atheist....and yet...they are overdependent on oil. Because it is too easy to sell oil and share the money rather than focus on using innovation to maximum benefit. Until we Africans stop using our resources to deceive ourselves into thinking we are rich......we will remain poor and backward....whether we all become atheists, Christians, Muslims, or return to the religion of our ancestors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

The Grail Message / Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.