Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

"Black Guys Finish Last" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Black Guys Finish Last" (2768 Views)

Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? / Finding Love - Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? / The Type Of Black Guys Women Like [PHOTO} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Black Guys Finish Last" by pashaun(f): 2:36am On Mar 15, 2015
I saw this on Tumblr:

"African Americans are the only racial group wherein the women out-compete the men--in education, professional advancement etc.--by a wide margin. Black men are also out-competed by the men of every other race.

In the 21st century, more and more young black women--who have no connection to the racial dynamic of the past 3 centuries--are finally wising up and leaving irreparably broken black men in the gutter and casting their lots with far more successful and stable, marriage-ready, white men.

Black men are just going to have to admit to themselves that black women don't consider them to be relationship/marriage material. Furthermore, they are going to have to reconcile themselves to the fact that white men will increasingly have their pick of the most beautiful, intelligent and successful black women, and there isn't a damn thing they can do about it."

Any thoughts?
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by kilokeys(m): 2:55am On Mar 15, 2015
thats a fallacy.. u have black successful men too

same way u have lazy-ass whites.

u like oyinbo abi?.. talk true

2 Likes

Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 15, 2015
Op why d hate on black men or I would say Africa Americab men ?
pashaun:
I saw this on Tumblr:

"African Americans are the only racial group wherein the women out-compete the men--in education, professional advancement etc.--by a wide margin. Black men are also out-competed by the men of every other race.

In the 21st century, more and more young black women--who have no connection to the racial dynamic of the past 3 centuries--are finally wising up and leaving irreparably broken black men in the gutter and casting their lots with far more successful and stable, marriage-ready, white men.

Black men are just going to have to admit to themselves that black women don't consider them to be relationship/marriage material. Furthermore, they are going to have to reconcile themselves to the fact that white men will increasingly have their pick of the most beautiful, intelligent and successful black women, and there isn't a damn thing they can do about it."

Any thoughts?

1 Like

Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by richol(m): 3:17am On Mar 15, 2015
LIES BLACK MEN ROCK...GEJ TILL 2019...GOD BLESS US

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 15, 2015
richol:
bro are you sure u are ok?just a question no offence
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by pashaun(f): 4:28am On Mar 15, 2015
Ipledge:
Op why d hate on black men or I would say Africa Americab men ?

A white man wrote this
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by pashaun(f): 4:29am On Mar 15, 2015
kilokeys:
thats a fallacy.. u have black successful men too

same way u have lazy-ass whites.

u like oyinbo abi?.. talk true

No, I don't like white men.
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 15, 2015
pashaun:

A white man wrote this
theh the guy is myopic,he limited his thinking around his immediate environment

2 Likes

Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by Doortun(m): 5:06am On Mar 15, 2015
This applies to African-American men only. African Americans are often misconstrued as blacks We aren't the same. I'm black and I'm successful.
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by freshdude99(m): 6:06am On Mar 15, 2015
pashaun:

No, I don't like white men.
*coughs! But u like der money cheesy
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by pashaun(f): 7:00am On Mar 15, 2015
freshdude99:

*coughs! But u like der money cheesy

Nope. I have my own money cool
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by pashaun(f): 7:04am On Mar 15, 2015
Doortun:
This applies to African-American men only. African Americans are often misconstrued as blacks We aren't the same. I'm black and I'm successful.

False. There are different AA groups in the US. Gullah, Geechee and Creole lol smiley . Also, the United States isn't the only American country.

2 Likes

Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by Fulaman198(m): 7:05am On Mar 15, 2015
richol:

This is wimp talk. GEJ bows down to white men and you expect black women to respect you for saying GEJ till 2019??
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by Heromaniaa: 7:06am On Mar 15, 2015
whetever
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by Fulaman198(m): 7:07am On Mar 15, 2015
pashaun:

False. There are different AA groups in the US. Gullah, Geechee and Creole lol smiley . Also, the United States isn't the only American country.

He doesn't realise that a white person sees all blacks as the same. Leave him be in his naivety.

2 Likes

Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by otipoju(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2015
I think African american women prefer African men.

My observations though.

Most black american males have lost what it takes to be
Men...I was explaining the meaning of sacrifice to one crazy loudmouthed boy the other day.

1 Like

Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by Doortun(m): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
I have seen many successful black doctors, neurosurgeons, professors and other professionals and guess what? They are Continental Africans who migrated to North America.

I'm yet to see one successful "AA" man who is successful unless he plays basketball or become a rapper. Yes some ignorant white people see all blacks as same the way some of us see all non-blacks as oyinbo.

And its a pure lie that black women are leaving black men for whites. Just most black women's fantasy, white men are scared of you more than we do.
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by sinizia: 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
The inconsequential incoherent rants of a used, dumped and rejected Black woman. Take heart, Ms. sad I hope you don't write another eulogy when the Whites give you another of such treatment.
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by ronald4lif(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ipledge:
bro are you sure u are ok?just a question no offence

No mind these Yeye GEJ fanatics, e go clear them for eye on March 28.

But you know say akata them too useless for Yankee.

1 Like

Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

No mind these Yeye GEJ fanatics, e go clear them for eye on March 28.

But you know say akata them too useless for Yankee.
useless is an understatement,I said the guy limited his reasoning to his immediate environment,maybe Na brooklyn e dey stay cheesy

Their men are not something we should wrie about,they don't work,maybe because sey don't want to pay child support.

1 Like

Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by ronald4lif(m): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ipledge:
useless is an understatement,I said the guy limited his reasoning to his immediate environment,maybe Na brooklyn e dey stay cheesy

Akata them plenty for Brooklyn abi?
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Akata them plenty for Brooklyn abi?
na their house be that,brooklyn is the largest black community in United state,and 3rd in d world after lagos and El Salvador in Brazil.more than 1.3million
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by ronald4lif(m): 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ipledge:
na their house be that,brooklyn is the largest black community in United state,and 3rd in d world after lagos and El Salvador in Brazil.more than 1.3million

Oh really? I thought it's Houston TX. Learnt a new one today
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by pashaun(f): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
otipoju:
I think African american women prefer African men.

My observations though.

Most black american males have lost what it takes to be
Men...I was explaining the meaning of sacrifice to one crazy loudmouthed boy the other day.

Yes, we do. You guys are very manly, goal and family oriented, and responsible (well the ones I know) wink
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by pashaun(f): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
sinizia:
The inconsequential incoherent rants of a used, dumped and rejected Black woman. Take heart, Ms. sad I hope you don't write another eulogy when the Whites give you another of such treatment.

I didn't write it.
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh really? I thought it's Houston TX. Learnt a new one today
no brooklyn NY has the largest black
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by sinizia: 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
pashaun:

I didn't write it.

It wasn't directed at you, but the original writer.
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by baralatie(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
pashaun:
I saw this on Tumblr:

Any thoughts?
you mean the black american males

but

We

Nigerian Men Rule and Rock like

Heavenly Angels on Earth

1 Like

Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by ronald4lif(m): 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ipledge:
no brooklyn NY has the largest black

Okay noted!
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay noted!
see as u fire tot hospur
Re: "Black Guys Finish Last" by ronald4lif(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ipledge:
see as u fire tot hospur

Man United - baddest club ever wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Insane Sex Facts That Will Surprise You [must Read] / Photo Explanation! Will You Also Do This If You Were In The Girl’s Shoes? / Most Handsome Guys Are Always Being Termed As Gay : WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.