Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k (11019 Views)

Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC / Limited Liability Company Incorporation / My Bitter Experience With Registering A Business Name With CAC Online Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Onakomaya: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2015
I AM AN ENGINEER BY PROFESSION, I HAVE OFTEN HAVE THIS ENTREPRENEURSHIP MENTALITY IMMEDIATELY I FINISHED MY NYSC IN 2008. I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH AN ENGINEERING CONSULTING FIRM SINCE 2009 AND SEEN THE MONEY INFLOW AND OUTFLOW OF THE COMPANY. HONESTLY, NOTHING LIKE HAVING YOUR OWN COMPANY BECAUSE AS IT IS NOW, OUR CHAIRMAN OF THE COMPANY IS TRYING TO RUN FOR POLITICAL POST HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE IN OGUN STATE UNDER PDP. IF HE LOSES, OUR FAITH IS TIED TO THIS ELECTION NOW... THIS LEAD ME TO DO ENOUGH RESEARCH ON HOW TO REGISTER MY CONSULTING/CONSTRUCTION COMPANY TO HOLD MY DESTINY IN MY OWN HANDS...

I APPROACH A LAWYER TO HELP WITH THE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION, HE TOLD ME HE WILL CHARGE ME 90K. AND TOLD ME IT WILL TAKE 2 MONTHS... 90K IS A LOT OF MONEY.. STUMBLED ON A VIDEO ON HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE WITH LESS THAN 30K.. FOLLOW THE STEPS AND DISCOVERED SOME OTHER HIDDEN CHARGES OF 1OK IN ADDITIONAL.. ALL 40K IS OK FOR ME THAN 90K CHARGE BY A LAWYER... WAS EVEN TOLD LAWYERS ARE NOT NEEDED IN THE ONLINE REGISTRATION WHICH IS VERY TRUE WHEN I DID MINE..

DURING MY ONLINE REGISTRY INQUIRY, I MEET SOME ICT CAC STAFFS IN ABUJA (CAC HEAD OFFICE) AND MADE FRIENDS WITH THEM AND HAVE THEIR PERSONAL NUMBERS. I FINISH MY COMPANY REG(1 MILLION SHARES) IN 2 WEEKS AND GOT ALL DOCUMENTS WITH JUST 40K TO REGISTER MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT WITH GTB BANK THE NEXT WEEK WHICH TOOK MY 4 WORKING DAYS.
GO TO CAC WEBSITE TO DO IT URSELF... http://services.cac.gov.ng/

OR

CALL OR WHATAPP 07032728941 FOR MORE DIRECTIVES( to include a token professional fee of 3k)
U WILL AV TO PAY ALL FEES TO CAC ONLINE YOURSELF OR WITH UR BANK BY A GENERATED TRANSACTION ID..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Onakomaya: 9:20am On Mar 15, 2015
FOR NIGERIANS OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.. U CAN ALSO DO THIS YOURSELF... ONLY THAT U AV TO PAY TO THE CAC WEBSITE IN NAIRA,,,

GO TO CAC WEBSITE http://services.cac.gov.ng/ YOURSELF

OR

CALL OR WHATSAPP 07032728941 FOR MORE INFO(attract professional fee as above)
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by economia: 9:33am On Mar 15, 2015
Onakomaya:
FOR NIGERIANS OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.. U CAN ALSO DO THIS YOURSELF... ONLY THAT U AV TO PAY TO THE CAC WEBSITE IN NAIRA,,,

GO TO CAC WEBSITE http://services.cac.gov.ng/ YOURSELF

OR

CALL OR WHATSAPP 07032728941 FOR MORE INFO...

2 Likes

Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Onakomaya: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2015
Register your SME today.... 40k is better than 90k....
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by born2wyn(f): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
u av made ur point already and i believe u av ur own commition 4u to drop ur number here.weada or weadant lawyer will eat cos dey are nt ur erand boys so stop those ur 40k is beta dan 90k shit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Onakomaya: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
born2wyn:
u av made ur point already and i believe u av ur own commition 4u to drop ur number here.weada or weadant lawyer will eat cos dey are nt ur erand boys so stop those ur 40k is beta dan 90k shit.

@born2wyn.. Incase u dont knw. I am a Professional Licensed Engineer here in Nigeria. My COREN stamp and seal alone can fetch me more than 50k for me in abuja daily....I am here to help young SME to register their trade with CAC without a commission or what ever u thinking of.. you can check me out on facebook and see my engineering works... ENGR. ONAKOMAYA ADEGBENGA...i dont need to talk much...i knw all i went through in my online registration and will glandly assist younger entrepreneurs that wants to reg...

Please GO TO CAC WEBSITE http://services.cac.gov.ng/ YOURSELF

OR

CALL OR WHATSAPP 07032728941 FOR MORE INFO...(attract professional fee as above)

8 Likes

Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by born2wyn(f): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Alright bro,noted
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Onakomaya: 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Helped like 12 nairalander now...pls i need u guys to confirm my authenticity by commenting here to show people like my friend born2wyn that i didnt collect any commision from you or any CAC Staffs...but only those that requested for my professional time..
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by olamilekside2: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Onakomaya:
Helped like 12 nairalander now...pls i need u guys to confirm my authenticity by commenting here to show people like my friend born2wyn that i didnt collect any commision from you or any CAC Staffs...

The man is real. confirmed
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Onakomaya: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thanks bro..expecting more of u guys I helped to comment...
Engr. Gbenga
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by somtiano2(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
I contacted the op, he requested for a FEE. smh
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Onakomaya: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=somtiano2 post=31791136]I contacted the op, he requested for a FEE. smh[/quote

Somtiano2,
People like u amaze me. I gave u a link to do CAC registration yourself. Pay to CAC account yourself. Told u to download guideline yourself.
After all this u still contacted me and said u Av done it itself to a certain stage, but u got stock and needed a professional help on share allotment. Which I charge u a token professional fee of 3k for professional time. And u came here lamenting I requested for a fee from u.. U forgot to tell then u requested for my time to help u after giving u link to do it yourself...
Well. I believe u want to use the cac cert for business too.. May God help u in ur way...
3k is not my problem but integrity in online information business..

1 Like

Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by wealthinfos(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
Pls enlighten me little on the share capital stuff? Hw did go about that in ur own and its meaning. Cheers
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Onakomaya: 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
wealthinfos:
Pls enlighten me little on the share capital stuff? Hw did go about that in ur own and its meaning. Cheers

Do it yourself. OR call 07032728941 for professionalism at a token...

1 Like

Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Onakomaya: 8:50am On Mar 21, 2015
Completed all registration with stamp duty and got CAC cert for a nairalander. All for 29k.. She was so happy that she didnt waste her money and time...if u are reading this..pls comment ma..
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Onakomaya: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
video proof of registering with CAC with just 30k by The Registrar CAC himself.... Lawyers or Accountants are not involved again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p-3GK63PLYQ
PAY ALL FEES TO CAC ONLINE YOURSELF OR WITH UR BANK BY A GENERATED TRANSACTION ID..

GO TO CAC WEBSITE TO DO IT YOURSELF... http://services.cac.gov.ng/

OR

CALL OR WHATAPP 07032728941 FOR MORE DIRECTIVES( to include a token professional fee of just 3k)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Onakomaya: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Need u guys I help confirm my authenticity..
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Onakomaya: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
DURING MY ONLINE REGISTRY INQUIRY, I MEET SOME ICT CAC STAFFS IN ABUJA (CAC HEAD OFFICE) AND MADE FRIENDS WITH THEM AND HAVE THEIR PERSONAL NUMBERS. I FINISH MY COMPANY REG(1 MILLION SHARES) IN 2 WEEKS AND GOT ALL DOCUMENTS WITH JUST 40K TO REGISTER MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT WITH GTB BANK THE NEXT WEEK WHICH TOOK MY 4 WORKING DAYS.
GO TO CAC WEBSITE TO DO IT URSELF... http://services.cac.gov.ng/

OR

CALL OR WHATAPP 07032728941 FOR MORE DIRECTIVES( to include a token professional fee of 3k)
U WILL AV TO PAY ALL FEES TO CAC ONLINE YOURSELF OR WITH UR BANK BY A GENERATED TRANSACTION ID..
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Onakomaya: 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Still on...
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by uddy101(f): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
pls u dont need to give any body professional fee. cac has a user guide online. u can download it n follow the guideline. i registered a business name for 17k with ctc. and a ltd for someone without giving anyone money thanks.

1 Like

Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Onakomaya: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
uddy101:
pls u dont need to give any body professional fee. cac has a user guide online. u can download it n follow the guideline. i registered a business name for 17k with ctc. and a ltd for someone without giving anyone money thanks.

@Uddy101, I am a man of facts, Watch this Video where The Registrar of CAC talks himself about online Registration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p-3GK63PLYQ

i have given two options above, *Do IT YOURSELF

OR

if u cant do it yourself, engage my services... Simple..

i am a man of integrity... i have help alot of Nairalanders do this without problem, some even send money to me from abroad and give their relatives down here to keep for them.. It is well...
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Onakomaya: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
watch directly The CAC Registrar himself talk about 30k Limited Liability Company registration...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-3GK63PLYQ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Onakomaya: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
BE YOUR OWN BOSS.. REGISTER YOUR COMPANY NAME AND ACCOUNT WITH EASE WITH CAC AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME.. FILL ALL FORMS ON-LINE...

Call me or Whatapp me on : 07032728941
it takes me less than a week for all processes...
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Onakomaya: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
BE YOUR OWN BOSS.. REGISTER YOUR COMPANY NAME AND ACCOUNT WITH EASE WITH CAC AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME.. FILL ALL FORMS ON-LINE...

it takes me less than a week for all processes..
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Onakomaya: 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
N
Onakomaya:
it takes me less than a week for all processes..

NEED YOU GUYS I HAVE HELPED TO CONFIRM MY AUTHENTICITY.. INTEGRITY PAYS....
MY PROFESSIONAL REMAIN 3K...
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Onakomaya: 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
BE YOUR OWN BOSS.. REGISTER AND GET CORPORATE ACCOUNT AND START BIDDING FOR GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS.

Call or Whatsapp 07032728941...
Have done this for more than 50 nairalanders...
Re: How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k by Onakomaya: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
BE YOUR OWN BOSS.. REGISTER AND GET CORPORATE ACCOUNT AND START BIDDING FOR GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS.

Call or Whatsapp 07032728941...
Have done this for more than 50 nairalanders...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) / Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga / Sterling Bank Gives Customer Smart Phone For Opening Sterling Plus Account: Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.