Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Post Your MUM's Pix To Show Your Appreciation Only If U Lover her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Post Your MUM's Pix To Show Your Appreciation Only If U Lover her (750 Views)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your MUM's Pix To Show Your Appreciation Only If U Lover her by LordCenturion(m): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2015
Here is my mum pix, she is the best mother in the world,I thank her for her love, care in my life... I will forever thanks her for her efforts towards my life including nine months of me inside her...

Please help me hit like for my mum.. The mother of all nations...

U can also post ur mum's pix here*show ur appreciation..

Happy mothers day

8 Likes

Re: Post Your MUM's Pix To Show Your Appreciation Only If U Lover her by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2015
Op, why should I invade my mums privacy by posting her photo here undecided
Re: Post Your MUM's Pix To Show Your Appreciation Only If U Lover her by crackhaus: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2015
Here to look at pics cool
Re: Post Your MUM's Pix To Show Your Appreciation Only If U Lover her by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 15, 2015
precious888:
Op, why should I invade my mums privacy by posting her photo here undecided

Is anything bad in showing the world how beautiful ur mother was?,,not only celebrities have right to show thr mum, we are celebrity too,, but why are u hidden ur mum, don't let ur wards hide u from the world.... Wat is privacy there Dumb head

1 Like

Re: Post Your MUM's Pix To Show Your Appreciation Only If U Lover her by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 15, 2015
Saklekplus:

Is anything bad in showing the world how beautiful ur mother was?,,not only celebrities have right to show thr mum, we are celebrity too,, but why are u hidden ur mum, don't let ur wards hide u from the world.... Wat is privacy there Dumb head

Okay
Why don't you post the picture of your mum, so that everyone will know who gave birth to this half-witted, ludicrous being
Re: Post Your MUM's Pix To Show Your Appreciation Only If U Lover her by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2015
precious888:

Okay
Why don't you post the picture of your mum, so that everyone will know who gave birth to this half-witted, ludicrous being

This is Wat happen wen handicap give birth to monster

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Miniflat To Rent At Ijanikin,lagos Towards Agbara / Breaking: Orekoya Abducted Children Finally Found / Black Seed Oil Should Be Part Of Your Family Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.