Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:17 PM

Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women (112298 Views)

The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by peculiar3(m): 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Pennywise(m): 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
lolaxavier:
This list is a summary of the annoying habits and acts most guys display in the sheets.See the list of mistakes that might irritate your woman and turn her off.

1. Insufficient pre-intimacy.

2. Being Silent and Emotionless.

3. Assuming She’s Satisfied.

4. Not Lasting Long Enough.

5. Body odour.

6. Bad breath.

7. Forcing her head with your hand during Bj sessions.

8. Forcefully pulling on her nipples.

9. Cleaning your semen with the sheets.

10. Dropping the condom on the floor.

11. Going straight to her vagina immediately.

Guys, the general rule is simply to be courteous and respectful to your woman

What makes the above stated 'Nigerian'? Abi OP dey form craze?
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by lolaxavier(m): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
almostFamous:
okay I was just being sarcastic sha,but seriously una dey Eff up

Hiann...so what do you expect him to be doing...wait till that thing stands up again...u wan kill am... cheesy
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by tompat86(m): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
SORRY OP THE TOPIC SHOULD BE "MISTAKE APC MEN DO ON BED THAT IRRITATES THEIR WOMEN".

THE PDP MEN KNOW HOW TO PERFECTLY SATISFY THEIR WOMEN.

VOTE GEJ FOR SATISFACTION

muntulla of d greatest order...saTANoid
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by lolaxavier(m): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pennywise:

What makes the above stated 'Nigerian'? Abi OP dey form craze?

Because na naija we dey, we no know how e be for tokyo cheesy
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by CaptPlanet(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
almostFamous:
Naija man = all of the above! Sorry to say

Oh no darling, you've been hanging with the wrong guys, believe me...
You deserve better
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by hope4nigeria(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
K9blunt:
let he who has eyes , learn. grin
learn waiting, after the girl don chop the guy money too much! You no wn make he rush her, if guy make mistake,make the girl corect am now, .
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by lolaxavier(m): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
goshen26:

baaaad boy

Bad ke Me I no sabi anything ooo... cheesy
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
darisgod:
Never tell a Nigerian woman her toe is big if you are a stammerer!

8 Likes

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
K9blunt:
let he who has eyes , learn. grin
Yep, it remain 2 practise it. Hope u re available 4 d biology practice? grin
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by lolaxavier(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
M4gunners:
Op am sorry for you. It seems you have never meet a real Bitcch because if you have meet any,you will know almost all your mentioned is what they like.

So why are you sorry for me?
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by gbengaoa(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
creamylicious:
biting d tips nka? I know of a babe that loves it ooooooo
can you gimme her contact. wink
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by marymaria(f): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
I can't even kiss u if u have bad body odour not to talk of sex

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Oh no darling, you've been hanging with the wrong guys, believe me...
You deserve better
lol..tell me something I don't know
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by mediachirps(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ashawo dropout talk
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Pennywise(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
lolaxavier:

Because na naija we dey, we no know how e be for tokyo cheesy

I am sure he got it from one of those foreign mags.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by lolaxavier(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
marymaria:
I can't even kiss u if u have bad body odour not to talk of sex

But u can chop his money if he has body odour..

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by creamylicious(f): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
gbengaoa:

can you gimme her contact. wink
bad ass
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by marymaria(f): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Chiam55:
cheesy No emotion is kinda sexy. Only I moan and groan and flap about. grin
cool by me too

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

Buhahahahahhahahaa.Not lasting long enough depends o.Once I am satisfied, biko leave my body please.Some guys enjoy holding their sperm in, HABA! HONEY, CUM NA, ABI NA FEDERAL JOB?
What a selfish lover. So if ur man never climb d mountain of climax u go leave him right? Just thank God im not not man.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by omonnakoda: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
Very presumptuous mistake. Where does this idea come from that the man is there to please or satisfy you. We are talking about Nigerian relationships here.Please!!
This is where the man pays and pays and pays. He is NOT there to please you do not get it twisted. If you want to be pleased you TOO have to enter the market and PAY for that. Find a stud and do the "NEEDFUL".

From a purely sexual point of view Nigerian women are the worst I have come across in my career cool

6 Likes

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by lolaxavier(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pennywise:

I am sure he got it from one of those foreign mags.

Wrong, na naija blogger write am...shilkena
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by CaptPlanet(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Op...I think this is your opinion..

I know someone who enjoys no 7 and being choked. She likes the tip biting too...
Funny thing, you'll never guess she's like that...Its scary sometimes
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by marymaria(f): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
lolaxavier:

But u can chop his money if he has body odour..
only immatured boys think its all about the money

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by yollychika(f): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
True that
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by ocholawealth(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bj sud b discourage, we r Africans, pipu wit culture nt invented pipu.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
What a selfish lover. So if ur man never climb d mountain of climax u go leave him right? Just thank God im not not man.

After holding it in three times grin grin
Once you see your woman is satisfied, the best is to bring your head to climax.
If you continue for long, she will eventually get dry.

But some of you will continue holding your sperm in till the woman starts getting irritatedd.CUM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NO BE FEDERAL JOB.

7 Likes

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by lolaxavier(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
marymaria:

only immatured boys think its all about the money

Hian...tell me something new...
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
cheesy

Guys take NOTE o.
NO SMELLING MOUTH PLEASE ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
pre Intimacy is Lovely!

As for No 7, it's better to just use your teeth and scratch his diickkk sad angry
U bad gan ooooo haba cheesy
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by gbengaoa(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
creamylicious:
bad ass
my ass ain't bad at all.
Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
1. Insufficient pre-intimacy :Check

2. Being Silent and Emotionless: check! Check!!

3. Assuming She’s Satisfied: Check

4. Not Lasting Long Enough: Check. Check! angry

5. Body odour: CHECK!!! angry angry angry

6. Bad breath: Eww! CHECK angry

7. Forcing her head with your hand during Bj sessions: undecided Annoying

8. Forcefully pulling on her nipples: angry

9. Cleaning your semen with the sheets: onidoti oshi angry

10. Dropping the condom on the floor

11. Going straight to her vagina immediately: Check

@OP... ur head too correct jawe kiss

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women by lolaxavier(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:

After holding it in three times grin grin
Once you see your woman is satisfied, the best is to bring your head to climax.
If you continue for long, she will eventually get dry.

But some of you will continue holding your sperm in till the woman starts getting irritatedd.CUM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NO BE FEDERAL JOB.

Chaiii...see people with 80 years of experience...make I follow dis one joooor

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video) / See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... / Kenyan Man Ejaculates On Lady's Body In A Bus (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.