Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. (3872 Views)

9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari / PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2015
So the other week I noticed that the tension of the forthcoming election had caught up with my primary four pupils, 7-8 years old, for they had taken sides and begun their debates in class. Some favoured Buhari others favoured Jonathan. So I told them to write their points down. This is what an eight year old pupil wrote... Completely unassisted. If u find the article too long ... undecided

3 Likes

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2015
But where is the article now?.. Why you dey fall my hand like this?....
Sai Buhari

10 Likes

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Sai Buhari
trying to upload it .
Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by datguru: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2015
Another shiit load of propaganda

2 Likes

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by Gbawe: 11:23am On Mar 15, 2015
chukwuma101:
trying to upload it .

Can you not just cut and paste? If difficult to do so from your device then provide a link and someone will do it for you.
Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by kestolove95(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2015
Nna pls upload dat tin

1 Like

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Sai Buhari
pictures updated
Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
Nna pls upload dat tin
updated
Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by vanilson(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
SAI BUHARI

#ihavedecided

All Nigerians wake-up wherever you are for #change#!
Buhari and Osinbajo Can change this country and Nigeria will be better again. Yes they can do it. Don't let people deceive people party, deceive you.They are coming again!!! Shine your eyes well, OBJ, called them hawks that surround GEJ, Its has been proven that we are not moving forward for past 6 years now, all what they do is to recycle themselves and continue embezzlement of Nigerians money. You can see for yourself, people deceive people PDP party, that is their mentality. They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 6 years. PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:
1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today
2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.
4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public not spending 10billion naira to fabricate and air documentary on them on AIT and NTA.
6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order.
7. Nigeria had no debt at all
8. Neglecting your children was a crime
9. Littering the public place was a crime.
10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.
11. Western world can't interfere into our nation.
12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land
13. Our economy was NOT running on
14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers
16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time not 3weeks to election
17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth.
18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion.
19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day.
Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation.
#ihavedecided to vote for #change#

click like to vote GMB/PYO

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by phayvoursky(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
LOL. THIS APC PEOPLE UNA GET SENSE AT ALL?

WETIN 8 YEAR OLD PIKIN SABI WELL WE GEJites KNOW WHAT'S UP.

UNA DON DECEIVE THE POOR GIRL TO BELIEVE THE LIES OF GMB. NO PROBLEM.

YOU GUYS CAN HAVE THE CHILDREN WHILE WE HAVE THE ADULTS (OF COURSE THAT'S HOW IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN).

3 Likes

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Seun what do u think?
Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by kennydee05(m): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
In case..
Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by skyfall: 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
Waoh impressive!

Fontpage please.

1 Like

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by dazekid(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
You gave the student a 9 1/2 score, so if another student writes about Jonathan, he/she would score 1/2 out of 10 abi. By the way, "so that is 1 of the reason why" should be; so that is one of the reasons why. That is minus one right there.
When it's all said and done, Sai Buhari. cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
See your life GEJ!! You wey everybody dey root for in 2011. Now,even 8years old pikin sabi the level of your clueless nature cos till now she still dey shout Up Nepa!!!

3 Likes

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by dazekid(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
So revised assessment after reading the whole thing, he/she makes some very valid points, there are a few errors here and there but I guess for an eight year old, this write up is top notch. May God grant the student more wisdom

1 Like

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by MEILYN(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
lol Buhari all the way.

1 Like

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by Akshow: 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:

YOU GUYS CAN HAVE THE CHILDREN WHILE WE HAVE THE ADULTS (OF COURSE THAT'S HOW IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN).

Well the eight years old sabi wetin senseless Jonathan stooges like u don't know. u foolishly charge ur fone with generator that u fuel with 120naira per liter fuel and yet u want to kotinue with this suffering. Are u allergic to good things?

4 Likes

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by egift(m): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
"Buhari is the next President of Nigeria, even Jonathan knows it" - OBJ

2 Likes

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by Panshow(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Every body is yearning for change, even small children too. I was surprised when I woke up one morning then I heard children in the compound shouting APC! APC!! APC!!!. SAI BUHARI! SAI BUHARI!! !..

3 Likes

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by sammyj: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Even Children likes SAI BABA grin grin !!

1 Like

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by HARKKEEEM(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nice write-up by d young Nigerian... it's all clear even for the blind... #saiBuhari cheesy

2 Likes

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by Slizbeat(m): 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
I was a teacher and I bet you and tell you that an 8-year old can never write such. Of what importance is this to us? A child that was never there during Buhari's time is saying he did better when he was there. A child that can't articulate a one-paged composition of his/her self but will begin to write about buhari?

Enough of all these useless, senseless and baseless campaign propaganda.......last time I check, it was a 9-year old girl that saved about 5000 and donated to GMB for campaign. Now it's an 8-year old. Soon it will be 3year-old.

Last of all, look very at pictures 2 and 3, you will notice d page on 3 is a continuation of 2 but on 2, it's clear that nothing was written on d subsequent page b4 it was snapped. TRY HARDER NEXT TIME, THIS ONE NO SELL.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
an 8yr old can not write dat, / only if it was an assignment and probably an older person put her tru. op is a pathetic liar.

1 Like

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by SOUNDKING: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
I noticed that When u support buhari your thinking faculty will start running down, taking BRF as a case study.

1 Like

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Slizbeat:
I was a teacher and I bet you and tell you that an 8-year old can never write such. Of what importance is this to us? A child that was never there during Buhari's time is saying he did better when he was there. A child that can't articulate a one-paged composition of his/her self but will begin to write about buhari?

Enough of all these useless, senseless and baseless campaign propaganda.......last time I check, it was a 9-year old girl that saved about 5000 and donated to GMB for campaign. Now it's an 8-year old. Soon it will be 3year-old.

Last of all, look very at pictures 2 and 3, you will notice d page on 3 is a continuation of 2 but on 2, it's clear that nothing was written on d subsequent page b4 it was snapped. TRY HARDER NEXT TIME, THIS ONE NO SELL.
you demean yourself by what you just posted. perhaps you were a deficient teacher and couldn't coach your pupils to write better essays. admit it. and what u said about page 2 page 3 bla bla lacks coherence. the girl who wrote this is not even the best in my class. she has written many splendid essays. I snapped the pictures right on my table when I was marking it. Few grammatical irregularities account for the half deficit in her score.

2 Likes

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
justified19:
an 8yr old can not write dat, / only if it was an assignment and probably an older person put her tru. op is a pathetic liar.
Lie? why would I? An eight year old wrote that and completely unassisted. the girl is a star, her writing sends you into disbelief, I guess her eloquence will befuddle you. appreciate the girls brilliance. I have no business with Jonathan and Buhari but as far as those children are under my tutelage, I will ensure they do not lack anything they require to achieve academic excellence.
Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by Refino(m): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:

i wonder wetin make an 8yr old come understand say the leader of her country dey embark on fraudulent activities, then e don B be that; water
don pass garri. so wetin you come expect from an adult.
Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by ikaboy: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
if you listen to Jimi Disu today on classic FM, you will conclude that the Buhari's movement is unstoppable. Todays episode was with the children and in the course of the program, he decided to test their political prowess. I was taken aback with these kids position on their choice of presidency backed with facts. 99% pitched tent with the people's general with facts to buttress their position.

Am afraid, Otuekes return for Jonathan is a sure bet.

1 Like

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
chukwuma101:
Lie? why would I? An eight year old wrote that and completely unassisted. the girl is a star, her writing sends you into disbelief, I guess her eloquence will befuddle you. appreciate the girls brilliance. I have no business with Jonathan and Buhari but as far as those children are under my tutelage, I will ensure they do not lack anything they require to achieve academic excellence.
lol, indeed. by d way d students are in which class? it wasnt just her writing dat sent me into disbelief but also d write up itself.

1 Like

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by windowxp5(m): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Slizbeat:

My friend, simply say you have never seen or taught such a student before. I was in primary four when I was debating with SSS students in my school. In primary 5,the principal offered me a promotion to JSS 1 without having to write common entrance but my parent refused. They believed the common entrance was the starting point to prove my intelligence since I had no strong rival in my class again.

Please let take politics and sentiments away, let face the reality.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: Abuja Was Part Of Igboland / Meet President Goodluck Jonathan's Secrete Son / Photo Of Nigerian Army Pleading With The Muslim Sect To Open The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.