Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop (2860 Views)

How To Fix Windows Not Genuine On PC In Less Than A Minute / Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty / How To Solve Windows Is Not Genuine Issue On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop by weezii(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2015
Hi all, Good day. Let’s quickly get down to this.

NB: you don’t have to be geeky before you can do this but this information has been tried, tested and trusted by me cos it worked for me.

- Click “Start” button, type cmd into the programs/files search bar that comes up.

- Right click on it and choose “run as Admin”

- Type in SLMGR(space)-REARM press Enter key

- Click “Ok” and Restart your system.

2nd step:
Don’t worry, you’ll have about 4months before stressing again but for now go to…

http://currentechinfo..com/2015/02/how-to-solve-not-genuine-problem-on.html to continue tongue
That’s all…. Thank you for your time.

source: http://currentechinfo..com/2015/02/how-to-solve-not-genuine-problem-on.html
Re: How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop by economia: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
weezii:

NB: you don’t have to be geeky before you can do this but this information has been tried, tested and trusted by me cos it worked for me.

- Click “Start” button, type cmd into the programs/files search bar that comes up.

2nd step:
Don’t worry, you’ll have about 4months before stressing again but for now go to…

http://currentechinfo..com/2015/02/how-to-solve-not-genuine-problem-on.html to continue tongue

source: http://currentechinfo..com/2015/02/how-to-solve-not-genuine-problem-on.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop by weezii(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
weezii:
2nd step:

drop your questions and challenges for it to be addressed if you need help.
Re: How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop by Ace119(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
But its better to activate for 'life' using windows loader by daz
#jussayin
Re: How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop by weezii(m): 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ace119:
#jussayin
It all depends. This one is easier for me though
Re: How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop by henryskywalker2003(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
weezii:

It all depends. This one is easier for me though

How on earth is this easier than using DAZ that requires just a click of a button?
Re: How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop by weezii(m): 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
henryskywalker2003:

How on earth is this easier than using DAZ that requires just a click of a button?

Please read my comment well. It says "for me though.."
Re: How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop by Temmytea70(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tried the both but to no avail.....they once worked on my pc but it showd d not genuine tin again and wen I tried the both solution,dey no longer work
Re: How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop by Fulaman198(m): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
You get a legitimate copy of Windows OS that's how cheesy. Some Universities and some companies give away Windows License keys for free. Not too sure about your school though. I know that if you are enrolled in an engineering programme, you may have access to free Windows and other software provided to you by your university.
Re: How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop by henryskywalker2003(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
weezii:

Please read my comment well. It says "for me though.."

I read it again, and even read ur first post and took time to count the steps it will take to do it ur own way. It was 7 steps. Using DAZ, it is just one click. So, I ask again, this time let me personalize it. How on earth do you find it easier following 7 steps rather than one or two steps?

P.S. I know you are trying to drive traffic to your blog, but you can't do that by trying to convince us that black is white na.
Re: How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop by henryskywalker2003(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
Temmytea70:
Tried the both but to no avail.....they once worked on my pc but it showd d not genuine tin again and wen I tried the both solution,dey no longer work

Search for WAT remover tool. Use that first then reboot and use DAZ. Make sure u are using the latest versio of DAZ that allows u to do updates else, you will have to turn off automatic updates.
Re: How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop by weezii(m): 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
henryskywalker2003:

I read it again, and even read ur first post and took time to count the steps it will take to do it ur own way. It was 7 steps. Using DAZ, it is just one click. So, I ask again, this time let me personalize it. How on earth do you find it easier following 7 steps rather than one or two steps?

P.S. I know you are trying to drive traffic to your blog, but you can't do that by trying to convince us that black is white na.
Driving traffic to blog is secondary. Teaching people how to save hard earned money by giving DIY tutorials is primary.

Kindly drop your own method here for everybody to benefit.

@temmytea70 don't give up. Try his method.

@Fulaman198 everyone isn't disposed to such bro
Re: How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop by henryskywalker2003(m): 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
weezii:

Driving traffic to blog is secondary. Teaching people how to save hard earned money by giving DIY tutorials is primary.

Kindly drop your own method here for everybody to benefit.

@temmytea70 don't give up. Try his method.

@Fulaman198 everyone isn't disposed to such bro

I have already told you my method which is using DAZ activator.
Re: How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop by Descartes: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fulaman198:
You get a legitimate copy of Windows OS that's how cheesy. Some Universities and some companies give away Windows License keys for free. Not too sure about your school though. I know that if you are enrolled in an engineering programme, you may have access to free Windows and other software provided to you by your university.
Fact !! cool

1 Like

Re: How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop by weezii(m): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
henryskywalker2003:

Search for WAT remover tool. Use that first then reboot and use DAZ. Make sure u are using the latest versio of DAZ that allows u to do updates else, you will have to turn off automatic updates.

This is the [/b]alternative[/b] method guys... We all learn something new everyday
Re: How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop by Temmytea70(m): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
henryskywalker2003:

I have already told you my method which is using DAZ activator.
Ow do I go about dat pls...I nid d link
Re: How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop by chudeTV: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
http://chudetv.com/How-to-Activate-Windows-7educational_v1022

Watch the video tutorial there to learn how u can easily activate your windows OS using daz activator. And how to download it.

Thanks
Re: How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop by azizurrehman(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ace119:
#jussayin
Download windows loader by daz here.... it might help you.
Re: How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop by weezii(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
chudeTV:
http://chudetv.com/How-to-Activate-Windows-7educational_v1022

Watch the video tutorial there to learn how u can easily activate your windows OS using daz activator. And how to download it.

Thanks

azizurrehman:

Download windows loader by daz here.... it might help you.

Thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

✈✳✅SOLD ❌❌❌2017 Hp Pavilion 15 Core I7 1tb Hdd 8gb Ram Keyboard Light 15inch / USA Used HP Elitebook 840 G2 Core I5 With Keyboard Light / How Do I Bypass Proxy Servers ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.