Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

DJ Played 'reminisce - Tesojue' At A Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / DJ Played 'reminisce - Tesojue' At A Wedding (603 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Dancing At A Wedding Reception (Video) / Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) / Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Played 'reminisce - Tesojue' At A Wedding by pomide(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Okay... Am @OneDangerousDJ smiley

At a Wedding Yesterday...I Played the Dangerous Explicit 'Tesojue'.....The family of the couples had earlier Given me a Hint of Obey, Sunny Ade, Shina Peters(Chronic Christians) as their preferences

...But i felt the Party Needed some Turning Up when the couple were to dance....So i let some Baby Hello come first with a drop of 'Wa fe Ku La Leyi' smiley

...The Parents n Some Pastors around Casted some Glaring Glances lol...buh more people came out to Spray them. i Felt Satisfied.

In Between tho...What Else were the couples expected to do that Night??

I needed To Let the wife know what was up!! #ReminisceFan!!
#AbujaDJs
Re: DJ Played 'reminisce - Tesojue' At A Wedding by darisgod(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
pomide:
Okay... Am @OneDangerousDJ smiley

At a Wedding Yesterday...I Played the Dangerous Explicit 'Tesojue'.....The family of the couples had earlier Given me a Hint of Obey, Sunny Ade, Shina Peters(Chronic Christians) as their preferences

...But i felt the Party Needed some Turning Up when the couple were to dance....So i let some Baby Hello come first with a drop of 'Wa fe Ku La Leyi' smiley

...The Parents n Some Pastors around Casted some Glaring Glances lol...buh more people came out to Spray them. i Felt Satisfied.

In Between tho...What Else were the couples expected to do that Night??

I needed To Let the wife know what was up!! #ReminisceFan!!
#AbujaDJs

Washere jare DJ aye..........u for give dem Falila keetan
Re: DJ Played 'reminisce - Tesojue' At A Wedding by pomide(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
darisgod:

Washere jare DJ aye..........u for give dem Falila keetan

Ori e wanmbe! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Event Management Training / The Beat Of Lagos Concert!!!! / Omo Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.