Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,558 members, 7,770,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka (37339 Views)

Step By Step Drawing Of Zahra Buhari By A Nairalander / Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) / An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by showbobo(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
Masterpiece is just one word

1 Like

Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by IYANGBALI: 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Na photoshop jo
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by blym4real: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
Movesz:
every master piece comes with a secret...?

Can you work for me?
yes. What do you want to do?
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by blym4real: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Na photoshop jo
It not photoshop, am currently learning from him.
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by blym4real: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
experimentist:
Na lie, na photoshop!
It not photoshop
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by MrMann1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
This na drawing?? Wow! If a drawin and not a pic... Then its really awesome!
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by blym4real: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
MrMann1:
This na drawing?? Wow! If a drawin and not a pic... Then its really awesome!

Yes it a drawing.
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by 9jafreak: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
Prof would be proud

1 Like

Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by swaggss: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lolzz..naso jare..
KingEbukasBlog:

hian ... if person say otherwise now , dem go call am bad belle ... leave me oo grin grin
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by eyinjuege: 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Beautiful piece of work kiss. How do you artists do it? I wish I could draw, but if I did, it would appear like a kindagarten pupil's work angry angry
Oh well, I guess its a gift. You either have it or you don't.
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by Missy89(f): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hey can you do one for me?
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by blym4real: 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
eyinjuege:
Beautiful piece of work kiss. How do you artists do it? I wish I could draw, but if I did, it would appear like a kindagarten pupil's work angry angry
Oh well, I guess its a gift. You either have it or you don't.
for some it a gift but drawing is an act that you can learn with a good teacher and constant practice.
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by blym4real: 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
Missy89:
Hey can you do one for me?
you can pm me but it not free
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by OtunbaJega: 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
blym4real:

you can pm me but it not free

How much fro a table portrait?
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by blym4real: 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
OtunbaJega:

How much fro a table portrait?

It depend on the size. Pm me.
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by rocoh(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Please where is this great artist based?
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by level10: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
talented human being. .God blessed you from birth
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by eduxerxes: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
NaaaaaA...adonbilivit. Proof of the artist drawing the face live or......adonbilivit
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by rightflank: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nice one op. How much will it take to get something like that done for me?
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by hush15: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bobbo:
Nice one bro. You should start building a brand and look into possibility of art gallery. A lot of people are not this good and they are making money through this. You deserve to buy a range through this wink

While I agree the pencil drawing is a great masterpiece, trust me I have seen something equall exciting on the same nairaland. So I disagree with you that a lot of people are not good. They are people that are good but not discovered. Here is something someone drew with Bic pen.

1 Like

Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by StealthyMe(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nice one! And i dey reason say my pal dey draw...Anyways,his na mostly freestyle drawings with pencil. He's a barca fan so check out his drawings of Neymar & Messi(He's @Qalm_Topzy on twitter)

Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by blym4real: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
rocoh:
Please where is this great artist based?
Ibadan and Ado-ekiti
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by blym4real: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
rightflank:
Nice one op. How much will it take to get something like that done for me?
please pm me
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by hush15: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bobbo:
Nice one bro. You should start building a brand and look into possibility of art gallery. A lot of people are not this good and they are making money through this. You deserve to buy a range through this wink

While I agree the pencil drawing is a great masterpiece, trust me I have seen something equall exciting on the same nairaland. So I disagree with you that a lot of people are not good. They are people that are good but not discovered.
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by 400billionman: 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
10/10

He is good.

3D art.
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by supernigga(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
blym4real:
It a pencil drawing on cardboard by a nairalander.
like how much will it cost me to get one of my own image.
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by blym4real: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
supernigga:
like how much will it cost me to get one of my own image.
It depend on the size.
Pm me.
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by lastpage: 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
blym4real:

It not photoshop, am currently learning from him.

Stop playing "games"!
Your posts show that you are the artist/person who did the job!
You are an Artist.... dont try to work for CIA! grin grin

That aside, nice artwork.
Keep it up.

You av talent...
Dont work " for " people! ...Work "with" them, .....if you cant still see that you are capable of working for yourself. undecided wink

Negotiate your price for a job, take a sizable Deposit, Do the job "as agreed" and get your Balance.
"Exploitation of talent" is our middle name.... on this side of the Atlantic wink

Lastpage!
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by lastpage: 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
blym4real:

for some it a gift but drawing is an act that you can learn with a good teacher and constant practice.

Its an innate gift ..first and foremost.
That gift can be nurtured by a Teacher ... to blossom into something even better.

But all the nurturing in this world wont make you a "great artist" if you dont already have that gift inside you.
It is mostly hereditary, to a large extent.

I can draw (used to be very good when younger and sold a few jobs of my own) and all my kids, including the girls can draw very well too.

Lastpage!
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by blym4real: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
eduxerxes:
NaaaaaA...adonbilivit. Proof of the artist drawing the face live or......adonbilivit
check this out

The fist drawing is pointilism with biro, drawing with just point without shading.

Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by blym4real: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
lastpage:

Its an innate gift ..first and foremost.
That gift can be nurtured by a Teacher ... to blossom into something even better.

But all the nurturing in this world wont make you a "great artist" if you dont already have that gift inside you.
It is mostly hereditary, to a large extent.

I can draw (used to be very good when younger and sold a few jobs of my own) and all my kids, including the girls can draw very well too.

Lastpage!
One of the student of the guy who drew this was very poor in drawing but with training and constant practice, he is now a pro.
Re: A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka by waxyung(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wow....dis is nyc..i luv it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hey!! Check Out My Designs! / Artwork Made With Coca-Cola Bottles By A YABATECH Student (Photos) / Powerful Photos That Tell A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.