Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It (5949 Views)

Incredible Hips! See Pictures Of A Male Musician With Huge Bum / Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her 'bum-bum' In A Swimming Pool / Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by sassysatino: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
She is really endowed. See how big everything is. Lol
She’s showing off her assets for you guys to see…

See more pics; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/halima-abubakar-and-her-huge-bum-in-new.html

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Wuuworld(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
A bleep from the back side is not gonna be a bad idea.....u get am jareee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Airforce1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rokiatu's asss is bigger

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Airforce1:
Rokiatu's asss is bigger
so you got good taste after all? grin

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Emyo(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yansh is now sold in shops. You can get such.

PS:
NEW SONG

Download Plenty Tinz by Tha Suspect ft.
YungFizee (prod.by KinQi) http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/ae6ceff7

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by experimentist: 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Airforce1:
Rokiatu's asss is bigger
No be all these old ashawo you dey Bleep for ajah!
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Airforce1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
experimentist:
No be all these old ashawo you dey Bleep for ajah!

Na your mama be my customer

Iddiot

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Dyt(f): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
That girdle obvious
grin cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by LesbianBoy(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
Airforce1:
Rokiatu's asss is bigger
Rokiatu wears nyansh sometimes o! Yes, she has big nyansh but not as big as what you see on her profile picture! So don't be carried away! wink

4 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Rokiatu wears nyansh sometimes o! Yes, she has big nyansh but not as big as what you see on her profile picture! So don't be carried away! wink
stop been such a lesbian boy. Which one be wear yansh? undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
I have never like this girl for once. Mtchewww.... undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Airforce1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
LesbianBoy:

i trust you
Minister of women affairs

Yeye
grin
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Ab025(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu............hmmmm am speechless#

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by experimentist: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Airforce1:

Na your mama be my customer

Iddiot
grin
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Airforce1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
so you got good taste after all? grin

Lool
That asss is just too much for one person

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Airforce1:

Lool
That asss is just too much for one person
the thing is moderate naa. cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by lorRhyMeZ: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
the thing is moderate naa. cheesy

Moderate keh?
Woman forget o..u caaaaaaaaarry.
My next poem dun get title grin

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by yagbaboy1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
LesbianBoy:

I got to agree with you man. Rokiatu I saw some years back had no ass like this, so how come everything is just this big overnight. Anyways, thank gawd for but pad

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
yagbaboy1:

I got to agree with you man. Rokiatu I saw some years back had no ass like this, so how come everything is just this big overnight. Anyways, thank gawd for but pad

Buhahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahaha nigga I have always have azz. It just got bigger.

So people really wear butt pad for real? LMAOOOO!!!! ya all funny for real.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by yagbaboy1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:

Buhahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahaha nigga I have always have azz. It just got bigger.

So people really wear butt pad for real? LMAOOOO!!!! ya all funny for real.
Aite! Nice set of shit hole Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
yagbaboy1:

Aite! Nice set of shit hole Sha.
Do you only use your di..ck for peeing?

Mango head. grin cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
For her mind now, she be like kim.K
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by yagbaboy1(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Do you only use your di..ck for peeing?

Mango head. grin cheesy
Haha, I give up. Chai! I tot as much o. So u are also an analized babe. Roki, I hail

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by EmmySparky(m): 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
stop been such a lesbian boy. Which one be wear yansh? undecided
butt pad he meant...I know u knw wat he was saying...not taking anything from u though...u r cute...

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
EmmySparky:
butt pad he meant...I know u knw wat he was saying...not taking anything from u though...u r cute...
thanks but I have no reason to wear butt pad. Infact it sounds ridiculous.
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by tellwisdom: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
Spits undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by KingTom(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hmmmmmmm that second pic, Doggy things grin
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Margauxluv(f): 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
1st pics she wan piss ni.

second pics na doggy style..

ok den

summary nice pics. wink1st pics she wan piss ni.

ok den

summary nice pics.
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Airforce1(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Margauxluv:
1st pics she wan piss ni.

ok den

summary nice pics. wink1st pics she wan piss ni.

ok den

summary nice pics.

dis small girl don spoil finish
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Margauxluv(f): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Airforce1:

awwh!!! Airforce me small sad
Airforce1:

awwh!!! Airforce me small
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by EmmySparky(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
thanks but I have no reason to wear butt pad. Infact it sounds ridiculous.
true..I have actually seen a butt pad mishap before..and trust me it was so embarassing for the lady in question..one A-S-S was up while the other was down.. I was laughing all through
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Airforce1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
EmmySparky:
true..I have actually seen a butt pad mishap before..and trust me it was so embarassing for the lady in question.. one A-S-S was up while the other was down .. I was laughing all through

you no take picture?

Oniro
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Video: First Man To Give Birth To A Baby Through His Pen*s / Rema Dragged For Kissing Female Fan And Spraying Money On Her Bum On First Date / Picture Of Toke Makinwa Back In Her University Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.