Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,026 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:40 AM

Transmission Oil (pix) For 2009 Corolla. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Transmission Oil (pix) For 2009 Corolla. (1761 Views)

I Want To Go For 2009 Or 10 Volkswagen Passat CC. Advice Please / Looking For Headlamps & Front Grille For 2009 Hyundai Genesis / Transmission Oil And Engine Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transmission Oil (pix) For 2009 Corolla. by senator2k9(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Happy sunday nairalanders. Pls I need ur expert opinion about this. I just saw this on the dipstick of my transmission oil. It's says that I might not need to replace ATF under normal condition. Pls i want to know if i really dont need to change it. And if i need to what kind of transmission oil should i use?
Re: Transmission Oil (pix) For 2009 Corolla. by senator2k9(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
senator2k9:
Happy sunday nairalanders. Pls I need ur expert opinion about this. I just saw this on the dipstick of my transmission oil. It's says that I might not need to replace ATF under normal condition. Pls i want to know if i really dont need to change it. And if i need to what kind of transmission oil should i use?

Re: Transmission Oil (pix) For 2009 Corolla. by Stylz69(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
[i][/i]
Your recommended ATF is the Toyota World Standard (WS). You don't need to change it if it doesn't smell or look 'burnt' . It should have a pinkish color. Normal driving conditions would be your everyday commute however if you use it to tow or pull a trailer then you'd have to change it more often....I think.
Re: Transmission Oil (pix) For 2009 Corolla. by senator2k9(m): 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gazzuz. Sienna. Ikenna. Lomomike. Where u guys at. Come to my rescue
Re: Transmission Oil (pix) For 2009 Corolla. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
senator2k9:
Gazzuz. Sienna. Ikenna. Lomomike. Where u guys at. Come to my rescue

Your toyota corolla use a new type of fluid called Toyota Type WS. The procedure for draining and filling camry xv60's gearbox is another stressful venture I don't wanna tell you. I don't know about the procedure for draining and filling up your corolla's gearbox.
Re: Transmission Oil (pix) For 2009 Corolla. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
What's ur current mileage? If car is in lag give me a call. Num in sig.
Re: Transmission Oil (pix) For 2009 Corolla. by senator2k9(m): 6:00am On Mar 16, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
What's ur current mileage? If car is in lag give me a call. Num in sig.
the mileage is 96,147 . Sorry I'm not in lagos, I'm at nassarawa state
Re: Transmission Oil (pix) For 2009 Corolla. by agyo(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2015
My dear friend, don't make the mistake I made. Pls check the tail end of the stick, Toyota has written down the oil u need to replace.

I never knew until D damage was done on my gear.

Pls check 'n go to Toyota authorised dealer to buy original gear oil.

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH COROLLA GEAR, I am using same corolla and will not want you to fall prey to the likes of my ignorance. Thank God you av seek for advice.

(1) (Reply)

See What I Did To My Car(photos) / Sluggish Acceleration, Please Advise On A Way Forward, 2012 Honda Accord Coupe / Most RIDICULOUS Things/myths You've Heard In The Auto Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.