Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! (8728 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2015
Hiswordxray:
Now look at CAPTIVATOR and CANTICLES avoiding me.
This is how they avoid the truth yet they claim they are truthfully following the Bible.

Which of these two statement is TRUTH ?

" FOR US , there is One God, the Father"

OR

" FOR US, there is One God, the Trinity"

1 Like

Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Which of these two statement is TRUTH ?

" FOR US , there is One God, the Father"

OR

" FOR US, there is One God, the Trinity"
"3 Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;" (1The 1:3)

Which of this two statement can be correctly deduced from this verse?

1) God and Our Father are the same.

2) God and our Father are different.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hiswordxray:

"3 Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;" (1The 1:3)

ALL this have been addressed !

Failure to answer my own question will prove that you are swimmin in the lies, fabrication and myths which was handed over to you by your RELIGIOUS MOTHER, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

WHICH OF THESE STATEMENT DO U BELIVE
Apostles :
" FOR US there is One God , The Father

OR

Catholic and protestants :
" FOR US, there is One God, The Trinity"
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

ALL this have been addressed !

Failure to answer my own question will prove that you are swimmin in the lies, fabrication and myths which was handed over to you by your RELIGIOUS MOTHER, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

WHICH OF THESE STATEMENT DO U BELIVE
Apostles :
" FOR US there is One God , The Father

OR

Catholic and protestants :
" FOR US, there is One God, The Trinity"
You have been trying to escape my questions since.
Failure to answer this proves that you are always twisting the Bible, you are not interested in the truth and you only seek to promote your doctrine which is not Biblical.

Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Failure to answer this proves that you are always twisting the Bible, you are not interested in the truth and you only seek to promote your doctrine which is not Biblical.

AM HAPPY ... YOU HAVE PROVED that u belong to myths and fabrications !

MY DEFENCE :

The contruction of that statement gives the impression that God is different from our father ! Thus that rendering is NOT correct its against 1cor 8:6 .
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

AM HAPPY ... YOU HAVE PROVED that u belong to myths and fabrications !

MY DEFENCE :

The contruction of that statement gives the impression that God is different from our father ! Thus that rendering is NOT correct its against 1cor 8:6 .
Exactly,
That verse was quoted from KJV and if it is not correct then the verse below is also not correct.
"1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:" (2Pet 1:1 KJV)

So why not seek for a better translation, like this one:
""This letter is from Simon Peter, a slave and apostle of Jesus Christ. I am writing to you who share the same precious faith we have. This faith was given to you because of the justice and fairness of Jesus Christ, our God and Savior." (NLT)
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Exactly,
That verse was quoted from KJV and if it is not correct then the verse below is also not correct.

2pet 1:2 shows that ur above opinion is FLAWED

"1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:" (2Pet 1:1 KJV)

So why not seek for a better translation, like this one:
""This letter is from Simon Peter, a slave and apostle of Jesus Christ. I am writing to you who share the same precious faith we have. This faith was g

Before you point fingers at their rendering at 2pet 1:1 , remember Canticles showed u hw some version translate WORSHIP ( proskuneo) differently, they use worship in a case and in the case of an human king they render it postrate or kneel. imagine

NLT rendering contradict 1 cor 8:6
And Peters next statement in 1pet 1:2
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

2pet 1:2 shows that ur above opinion is FLAWED

Before you point fingers at their rendering at 2pet 1:1 , remember Canticles showed u hw some version translate WORSHIP ( proskuneo) differently, they use worship in a case and in the case of an human king they render it postrate or kneel. imagine

NLT rendering contradict 1 cor 8:6
And Peters next statement in 1pet 1:2
It didn't contradict 1cor 8:6 nor 1per 1:2. But instead it compliment them.

If you don't understand how, ask questions instead of displaying your ignorance.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hiswordxray:

If you don't understand how, ask questions instead of displaying your ignorance.

Good, Explain hw such renderin didnt contradict 1cor 8:6 and 1pet 1:2 ?
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Good, briefly Explain hw such renderin did not contradict 1cor 8:6 and 2pet 1:2 ?
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Good, briefly Explain hw such renderin did not contradict 1cor 8:6 and 2pet 1:2 ?
Brief Explanation:
The mystery of 1+1=1 found all over the Bible.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by dolphinheart(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I simply imply the principle that Jesus stated "Let he without sin be the first to cast the stone".
You are accusing me of not accepting sound Biblical explanations (we I didn't do) and I simply reminded you that you've committed the same sin you are accusing me of.

And don't try to denial it because you clearly stated that "we exist in this body" meaning that we are not this body but a different being the live in a body.

Sir, why do you do this? We are not in a court of law, neither are we playing a game of who is the smartest . Why do you always side step and change direction when being asked thought provoking questions.

Most people reading this thread do not know how or when during our discussion ,I made that statement. In that discussion after shifting several times , you finaly found a statement you believed you could hold on to, to prove ur false assumption. You refuse to accept the explanations on that statement and all other numerous proves associated with our discussion.
In that discussion , I explained to you why paul made that statement, that "we" (he and others with heavenly hope)"exist in the body"(there present nature)at that moment , but have hope of that nature changing from a physical body to a spiritual body.

In that discussion I should you what God called man(he is flesh), what he told adam concerning what he is and where he is going(he is dust, he will return to dust), how he made adam , how he turned adam to a living soul(not that he had a soul), what soul means, what happens to man when he dies, what death means, what the spirit in man is , how spirit in man is same as spirit in animal. These , I took time using the scriptures to explain to you. I even took time using the human knowledge of our biological makeup to explain to you, yet you no gree, neither did you bring up a scriptural explanation of ur belief or an explanation of the scriptures I cited, but kept on changing the structure of the discussion.

This same character is what you are exhibiting on these thread. You bought the matter of spirit in human body up and tried to mix my statement on "we exist in the body" with ur belief that we are spirit existing in a body. Do you not for once once think that if ur assumption where to be true, it would have been easier, better and clearer if paul would have said that we are spirit in a body? But he never said so, nobody ever said so ,y? , cus it is not so .
I've tried to give you an opportunity on this thread to prove me wrong by answering the questions I asked you, showing my beliefs to be false, but you have continued with ur nature of side stepping thought provoking questions cus u dnt want ur church mind to start questioning ur mindset .if you feel you are right, then you should have no problem in giving answers to the questions I asked.

If you think I've sinned in that other thread that's why you feel you have the right to sin on this thread and not get stoned, then I leave you to the sinless one to do the judging . Be happy that you are not stoned because you feel everybody else is a sinner
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by johnw74: 12:22am On Mar 27, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Confirmed again

ONLY the father is called " ONLY true God" !

-
SHOW me where Jesus is called " the only true God" ?

ONLY the Father, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is called " MOST HIGH GOD" psalm 83:18

- pls, show me where Jesus is called " Most High God" ? NOWHERE.

U are confuse who told u Jesus dont hav a superior, do u even understand 1cor 11:3 " God is the head of Christ" ?

""

you know how to do the twist

round and round and up and down
you go again
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by johnw74: 12:30am On Mar 27, 2015
Hiswordxray:

that's what captivator does
when you give him answers and scriptures
that he doesn't agree with
he asks the same questions again
not an honest way of posting
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by johnw74: 1:15am On Mar 27, 2015
2Pe 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

"Of God and our Saviour Jesus Chris" = the one God
just like "our Lord and our God" = the One God

the word "and" comes from the Greek "kai" and can mean:
Of God "also" our Saviour
Of God "even" our Saviour
Of God "so then" our Saviour
Of God "too" our Saviour
Of God "indeed" our Saviour
Of God "likewise" our Saviour
Of God "therefor" our Saviour
Of God "yea" our Saviour
Of God "yet" our Saviour
etc.

G2532

καί
kai
kahee
Apparently a primary particle, having a copulative and sometimes also a cumulative force; and, also, even, so, then, too, etc.; often used in connection (or composition) with other particles or small words: - and, also, both, but, even, for, if, indeed, likewise, moreover, or, so, that, then, therefore, when, yea, yet.
Total KJV occurrences: 9264
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by johnw74: 6:21am On Mar 27, 2015
bingbagbo:

Deutronomy 6:4, James 2:19 (GOD IS ONE)

One what?
He is One God
Jas 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Trinity (God is three in one) is false

Jesus on Earth Praying to God in Heaven "Our Father who art in Heaven...
that makes two persons in One God.
I won't go into the third person of the Godhead the Holy Spirit, because people do not even believe that God is two persons, God and the Word.

In the beginning God was two persons, God and the Word.
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

jw doctrine that Jesus is not God but an angel is false

yes.
Heb_1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

JESUS IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD

And so is His Father
Jesus Prayed to His Father in Heaven, "Our Father who art in Heaven..."
not to Himself on Earth, and
God talked from Heaven concerning Jesus "this is My Beloved Son"

God (Father) and the Word (Jesus) two persons, One God.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:46am On Mar 27, 2015
dolphinheart:

Sir, why do you do this? We are not in a court of law, neither are we playing a game of who is the smartest . Why do you always side step and change direction when being asked thought provoking questions.

Most people reading this thread do not know how or when during our discussion ,I made that statement. In that discussion after shifting several times , you finaly found a statement you believed you could hold on to, to prove ur false assumption. You refuse to accept the explanations on that statement and all other numerous proves associated with our discussion.
In that discussion , I explained to you why paul made that statement, that "we" (he and others with heavenly hope)"exist in the body"(there present nature)at that moment , but have hope of that nature changing from a physical body to a spiritual body.

In that discussion I should you what God called man(he is flesh), what he told adam concerning what he is and where he is going(he is dust, he will return to dust), how he made adam , how he turned adam to a living soul(not that he had a soul), what soul means, what happens to man when he dies, what death means, what the spirit in man is , how spirit in man is same as spirit in animal. These , I took time using the scriptures to explain to you. I even took time using the human knowledge of our biological makeup to explain to you, yet you no gree, neither did you bring up a scriptural explanation of ur belief or an explanation of the scriptures I cited, but kept on changing the structure of the discussion.

This same character is what you are exhibiting on these thread. You bought the matter of spirit in human body up and tried to mix my statement on "we exist in the body" with ur belief that we are spirit existing in a body. Do you not for once once think that if ur assumption where to be true, it would have been easier, better and clearer if paul would have said that we are spirit in a body? But he never said so, nobody ever said so ,y? , cus it is not so .
I've tried to give you an opportunity on this thread to prove me wrong by answering the questions I asked you, showing my beliefs to be false, but you have continued with ur nature of side stepping thought provoking questions cus u dnt want ur church mind to start questioning ur mindset .if you feel you are right, then you should have no problem in giving answers to the questions I asked.

If you think I've sinned in that other thread that's why you feel you have the right to sin on this thread and not get stoned, then I leave you to the sinless one to do the judging . Be happy that you are not stoned because you feel everybody else is a sinner
You claim we are flesh.
But if "we" exist in a body (flesh) then we must be different from the flesh i.e we are not flesh -- simply deduction.
Paul doesn't need to state that we are spirit because the people he was speaking to knows that we are spirit.
If I am speaking to you do I need to say "we men live in a house" ? Of course No. We all know we are men not dogs, so I don't need to add the word "men".
What you JW try to do is to twist that which have been believed from ages just because your little mind can't comprehend it.

You know the truth and it is dancing in front of you but you are refusing to accept it. I won't go any further in arguing with you until you accept the first truth I revealed to you. Therefore I will keep bring it up and reminding you of how you imply that we are not this body. It's only when you accept this truth that we can move on to the next one.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by RikoduoSennin(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2015
Confusion.

I wonder how some adults here will be able to convince their children of some of their beliefs. I guess they will force them or tell them "Just trust in daddy and mummy because they are always right". Using persuasive reasoning will be a no no.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by dolphinheart(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You claim we are flesh.
But if "we" exist in a body (flesh) then we must be different from the flesh i.e we are not flesh -- simply deduction.
Paul doesn't need to state that we are spirit because the people he was speaking to knows that we are spirit.
If I am speaking to you do I need to say "we men live in a house" ? Of course No. We all know we are men not dogs, so I don't need to add the word "men".
What you JW try to do is to twist that which have been believed from ages just because your little mind can't comprehend it.

You know the truth and it is dancing in front of you but you are refusing to accept it. I won't go any further in arguing with you until you accept the first truth I revealed to you. Therefore I will keep bring it up and reminding you of how you imply that we are not this body. It's only when you accept this truth that we can move on to the next one.

I did not claim we are flesh, the one who created us in the scriptures said we are flesh. if you feel we are not flesh, then prove God wrong.

Apostle was speaking to every human on earth. He , other disciples, the prophets never said we are spirits in a flesh, if I'm wrong , then show me .
I do not know we are all men, some of us might be angels or demons using these medium to communicate.

If you feel ive twisted the truth, then use ur truth to answer my questions . It should be easy for you na. Just answer the questions I asked and let us examine ur answers to see if you re saying the truth or if you are the one twisting things .
Add these questions to ur answers
8. What does the bible say happens to man when he dies.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
dolphinheart:

I did not claim we are flesh, the one who created us in the scriptures said we are flesh. if you feel we are not flesh, then prove God wrong.

Apostle was speaking to every human on earth. He , other disciples, the prophets never said we are spirits in a flesh, if I'm wrong , then show me .
I do not know we are all men, some of us might be angels or demons using these medium to communicate.

If you feel ive twisted the truth, then use ur truth to answer my questions . It should be easy for you na. Just answer the questions I asked and let us examine ur answers to see if you re saying the truth or if you are the one twisting things .
Add these questions to ur answers
8. What does the bible say happens to man when he dies.
I told you we are not going any further until you accept the statement you made: "we exist in a body"
My question is who is "we" in that statement?
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by dolphinheart(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I told you we are not going any further until you accept the statement you made: "we exist in a body"
My question is who is "we" in that statement?

Oga ade!
1 Did I tell u that I did not make the statement?
2. Have I not explained the statement to u?
3. Have u answered any of my questions relating to that statement?

in the other thread, I've explained the words of paul to you , I did it again in this thread, yet you no gree see am.

I no only use pauls word, I used Gods word , prophetic recorded statements and knowledge on human biology to explain my views, u no counter my prove, u no bring ur own prove, and yet you no gree .

I ask you questions to clear the air on what the bible is saying , you no gree reply , u no gree answer

You claim that I can't condemn you for your sins cus u feel that I'm a sinner too .

I can bet that you must be getting some financial reward from the present falsehood postulated by christendom, hence you fear accepting the truth.

If you have the truth, use the truth to answer the questions I posted to you.
If you have prove that we are spirits in a body, let's see it.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
dolphinheart:

Oga ade!
1 Did I tell u that I did not make the statement?
2. Have I not explained the statement to u?
3. Have u answered any of my questions relating to that statement?

in the other thread, I've explained the words of paul to you , I did it again in this thread, yet you no gree see am.

I no only use pauls word, I used Gods word , prophetic recorded statements and knowledge on human biology to explain my views, u no counter my prove, u no bring ur own prove, and yet you no gree .

I ask you questions to clear the air on what the bible is saying , you no gree reply , u no gree answer

You claim that I can't condemn you for your sins cus u feel that I'm a sinner too .

I can bet that you must be getting some financial reward from the present falsehood postulated by christendom, hence you fear accepting the truth.

If you have the truth, use the truth to answer the questions I posted to you.
If you have prove that we are spirits in a body, let's see it.
You didn't answer the question.
So let's try this again.
You said "we exist in the body"
Who is we that exist in the body?
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by dolphinheart(m): 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You didn't answer the question.
So let's try this again.

I've answered you in the other thread and here. I'm not like you who can't answer questions. Check page 4 , 9.21PM , March 26.
Now pls pls pls ,answer my questions ? We have derailed the thread long enough.
(Explain Gen 3:19)
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
dolphinheart:

I've answered you in the other thread and here. I'm not like you who can't answer questions. Check page 4 , 9.21PM , March 26.
Didn't answer the question.
So let's try this again.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by dolphinheart(m): 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Didn't answer the question.
So let's try this again.

You just dey showcase your personalty to everyone. Its women and kids that argue this way. I've referred you to the page and time I replied you, but ur fear in answering my question is making you hold on desperately to this method of prolonging the discussion.
I told what paul said and why he said that in the post I refferred u to. go there and study my answer, then answer my own questions
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
dolphinheart:

You just dey showcase your personalty to everyone. Its women and kids that argue this way. I've referred you to the page and time I replied you, but ur fear in answering my question is making you hold on desperately to this method of prolonging the discussion.
I told what paul said and why he said that in the post I refferred u to. go there and study my answer, then answer my own questions
Still didn't answer the question.
So let's try this again.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by dolphinheart(m): 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Still didn't answer the question.
So let's try this again.

Ok I give up, I do not have the mental model to play ur game, I'm not a politician.but let tell you this:

Everyday, people read the bible and more and more are coming to an understanding with the truth. Tactics, shrewed methods and coercion has not stopped them . They will keep on asking questions and answering them . If you can't give them truthful answers, they will know,if you are playing politics with their search for the truth, they will know. Gullibility, a trait which most religious bodies have cashed in decieving people who search for God is fast declining and people are becoming wiser.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
dolphinheart:

Ok I give up, I do not have the mental model to play ur game, I'm not a politician.but let tell you this:

Everyday, people read the bible and more and more are coming to an understanding with the truth. Tactics, shrewed methods and coercion has not stopped them . They will keep on asking questions and answering them . If you can't give them truthful answers, they will know,if you are playing politics with their search for the truth, they will know. Gullibility, a trait which most religious bodies have cashed in decieving people who search for God is fast declining and people are becoming wiser.
Yes that what JW does; they run away from the truth.
Simply question he cannot answer.
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by CAPTIVATOR: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
dolphinheart:

Dolphinheart ... Just leave that guy , he claim he isnt catholic , but yet he is one of those children given birth to by the Catholic Church to adopt trinity and thus automaticaly worship Mary as Godmother. Which was the primary reason for adopting trinity

His deluded personalty can be easily felt when he called Cantiles scriptural explanations " Ignorance" and when Canticles asked him : Show me the ignorance in the posts , he replied " dont worry" he couldnt point at any . He is Just an attention seeker
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by dolphinheart(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Yes that what JW does; they run away from the truth.
Simply question he cannot answer.

Pls tell us the truth, pls pls pls, let us hear the truth from you . Answer my Bible based questions, and if you can't answer, pls tell us what the truth is.

can you tell the whole world that I did not make mention of and explanation of what paul meant when he said that "we are in the flesh" in page 4 of these thread ?
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
dolphinheart:

Pls tell us the truth, pls pls pls, let us hear the truth from you . Answer my Bible based questions, and if you can't answer, pls tell us what the truth is.

can you tell the whole world that I did not make mention of and explanation of what paul meant when he said that "we are in the flesh" in page 4 of these thread ?
The truth is found in the honest answer of this question:
Re: Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Dolphinheart ... Just leave that guy , he claim he isnt catholic , but yet he is one of those children given birth to by the Catholic Church to adopt trinity and thus automaticaly worship Mary as Godmother. Which was the primary reason for adopting trinity

His deluded personalty can be easily felt when he called Cantiles scriptural explanations " Ignorance" and when Canticles asked him : Show me the ignorance in the posts , he replied " dont worry" he couldnt point at any . He is Just an attention seeker
If I had point out Cantiles ignorance he won't see it because he is blind. This is the reason I tried to open his eye first before showing him his ignorance. But he ran away just like you did.

Children of darkness always run away from the light.
But the light won't hurt you my dear, simply come to the light and you would find peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Was Adam Really 90ft Tall? Scientific Proof! / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Contra Bibliolatreia II -the Septuagint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.