Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State (25510 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Of PDP Campaigns In Edo: Wike, Okowa, Makarfi, Anenih, Ikimi Attend / Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by johnpalmer774(m): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2015
lovat:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass

Just Imagine yourself , You have a chance here to sell the Achievements of your Candidate here and the reasons why we should vote for him again but you choose to attack Buhari again...........To me you have just proved to the whole World that you have nothing Good to say about your candidate and the reason why we should vote for him again..

I have decided a long time ago so if you like Write Poem or go on CNN that won't change the Minds of Millions out there who are ready for Change
..Nobody is demanding for Personal gift from the Government all we want is better Nigeria and a Good Leadership Not someone that will say Stealing is not Corruption and that will say Ekiti Audio tape is Propaganda in one interview and later admitted in another interview that he has not even listen to it so how did he arrived at Propaganda without listen or carry out investigation on it .Another 4yrs under this man , Nigeria will be Finished .

3 Likes

Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by atokiemmanuel(m): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2015
they tried afterall the "t" wasnt dia.na "ransformer"i see oooo.people deceiving people.
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by mightycrown1(m): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2015
[size=18pt] THAT CANT STOP CHANGE, EVEN THE CROSSVERIANS KNEW THAT.

ITS NEVER A GIFT, ITS A RIGHT; TAX PAYERS ARE ENTITLE TO THEIR TAX PAID.

TAKE IT, ENJOY THE LIGHT AND VOTE OUT CORRUPTION.

SAI BUHARI [/size]

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by emeka2847: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Instead of campaigning with constant electricity, they are using rush rush transformer

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by kelvyn7: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Can u imagine!! they think they are doing us favour by providing electricity. shocked shocked shocked
They wan dash us human right?? - Fela once said.

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by soccerpipe(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Abeg i need one o shocked
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by GeneralBosco: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
berem:
I am sure that transformer does not function due to poor power supply where it is located. Tell me how a normal person will go paste campaign posters on a transformer.
This act of stupidity
by PDP has shown they have failed in the power sector.

Smh
If only I could just pick out exactly where that transformer is located. I would've been there today to interview residents of that area to confirm the power situation there...I'm currently in Calabar, the light situation is tragic!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by Kryx(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wonderment shall neva end. Na now day break 4 PDP eyez....

Transform d Transformer!!!

Always GMB

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by GeneralBosco: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mogidi:
Yes o, if you don't like Transformation go and hug transformer.

Meanwhile, all APC e-rats who didn't get their invitation can print out the one below. Lets give Buhari a befitting party next week.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2200210_sendoff_jpegb885eb081f752538f85486595b92d5b4
You just dey increase in "mumuness" every day.
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by Orikinla(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ochiske:
lalasticlala do the need full

Like for GMB, share for GEJ
Lets see who wins cheesy

Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by zeusdgrt(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
politricks:
Your mumuness graduated with summa cum laude
you don't need someone to tell you the fact that you are a fool
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by ab4real15: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mogidi:
Yes o, if you don't like Transformation go and hug transformer.

Meanwhile, all APC e-rats who didn't get their invitation can print out the one below. Lets give Buhari a befitting party next week.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2200210_sendoff_jpegb885eb081f752538f85486595b92d5b4
u are as dumb as ur master GEJ.
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by zeusdgrt(m): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
GeneralBosco:

You just dey increase in "mumuness" every day.
see the way ur fool dey smell
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by ab4real15: 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
lovat:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass
keep on fooling urself like mama piss, numb skull.
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by zeusdgrt(m): 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
johnpalmer774:

Just Imagine yourself , You have a chance here to sell the Achievements of your Candidate here and the reasons why we should vote for him again but you choose to attack Buhari again...........To me you have just proved to the whole World that you have nothing Good to say about your candidate and the reason why we should vote for him again..

I have decided a long time ago so if you like Write Poem or go on CNN that won't change the Minds of Millions out there who are ready for Change
..Nobody is demanding for Personal gift from the Government all we want is better Nigeria and a Good Leadership Not someone that will say Stealing is not Corruption and that will say Ekiti Audio tape is Propaganda in one interview and later admitted in another interview that he has not even listen to it so how did he arrived at Propaganda without listen or carry out investigation on it .Another 4yrs under this man , Nigeria will be Finished .
serious madness on point for you cz one man is one vote stop calling millions n speak for urslf
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by tivta(m): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sai Buhari,

On Nairaland...

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by zeusdgrt(m): 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
ab4real15:
keep on fooling ueself like mama piss, numb skull.
pls i strongly recommend U do pray for sense daily
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by Touchforfree(m): 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
This is still part of the clulessness being displayed by PDP.

Transformation that could not come from 6 yrs of GEJ's rule out of 16 yrs PDP rule is what we now expect in another 4 yrs rule. No way !.

GEJ & his cohourts has failed we that voted him in then. They've ran out of ideas seriously.......
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by bigtt76(f): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nor mind dem ...brand new transformers to be hugged with out electrocution grin #uselessparty

Ochiske:
Pdp never ceases to amaze me.

#IHaveDecided
Buhari/Osinbajo 2015-2019
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by ab4real15: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
zeusdgrt:
pls i strongly recommend U do pray for sense daily
u are also senseless like mama piss,idiot
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by anonimi: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
PHOTOSHOP obviously.

Na which stewpid person go fall for this kind CHEAP trick? grin cheesy
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by anonimi: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
kelvyn7:
Can u imagine!! they think they are doing us favour by providing electricity. shocked shocked shocked
They wan dash us human right?? - Fela once said.

You don follow your Buhari enter JagaBandit one-chance danfo too

Fela was singing about the old pensioner who locked him up in jail for doing NOTHING!
The name of the album is Beast of No Nation, BONN whose cover is posted below with Buhari and Idiagbon in full demonic gear.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091190_buhonechance_jpeg5f4353273e20f33c538c08b85531bf0d

Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by anonimi: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
MARKone:
We APC members will 'baff' on it nothing dey happen, as the PDP government no go put light there.

I sorry for you plenty. Shey you want make your pikins dem become orphans suddenly ni abi you want make your parents cry sey dem loss dem pikin

When you ready to baff on top transformer make you tell us so we go carry camera come take your photo wella wella.
E be like sey you never hear correct news of how power don dey improve for area since

Na so another yeye man go lie down for railway dey believe dem APC lie lie propaganda people talk sey Jonathan transformation nor dey happen until...........................

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2118859_funnysleeping42_jpegd1f710e021b26c3ce69717a4d922b287

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by 76Naira(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Who in their right mind insulates a transformer cooling fin?
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by politricks: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=zeusdgrt post=31669885] you don't need someone to tell you the fact that you are a fool [/quoted]daft people always think they have an opinion
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by politricks: 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
zeusdgrt:
you don't need someone to tell you the fact that you are a fool
daft people always think they have an opinion
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by officialteemi(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
anonimi:
PHOTOSHOP obviously.

Na which stewpid person go fall for this kind CHEAP trick? grin cheesy
..no be photoshop oooo...dose transforma aint workin
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by redcliff: 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
The annoying thing is that pdp thinks that goving us what rightfully belongs to us ia doing us something extra ordinary.. like transformation.
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by jabolo(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
officialteemi:
..no be photoshop oooo...dose transforma aint workin

Education is seriously required in Nigeria. Or what passes for education needs revamping.

Any electrical engineer will tell you the purpose of the outer fins on the Transformer is to maximize the surface area to allow proper cooling in the surrounding air by convection. If the transformer is not properly cooled when energized, it will overheat.

These idiots pasting stuff all over the transformer are brainless.

Like I said ... education.
Re: PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State by jamislaw(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pideepigs has run out of campaign ideas, the only thing they know to do best is insult. Anyway change for life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip / Nigeria One Of The Poorest Countries In The World, Over 80m Living Below Poverty / Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.