Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Meet The Woman Who Scouts For Women To Have Sex With Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet The Woman Who Scouts For Women To Have Sex With Her Husband (2436 Views)

Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman Who Scouts For Women To Have Sex With Her Husband by ERella: 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Erica has known since the tender age of 15 that she was asexual - after realizing that she had never felt sexually attracted to anyone.
And despite trying to force herself to feel some kind of sexual desire towards a few men in her late teens, she admits that she failed to ever feel the kind of connection that so many of her peers seemed to experience
At this point, Erica had almost given up on ever finding love, as, perhaps unsurprisingly, most men she met ran a mile when she told them about her total aversion to sex.

'It was such a frustrating period of my life as I knew I was different, I just didn't know why,' she recalls.
'All my friends were experimenting with boyfriends, yet when I even kissed a boy, it just left me cold.
'I still wanted the companionship you get from a partner, I just didn't want the sex side and I worried I would never ever find anyone who would be prepared to love and accept me the way I am.'
But in 2002, Erica's world changed when she met Andrew, while the pair were both living in Melbourne. She admits that she felt as though she had finally met a man who did love her just the way she was.
And after first living as housemates, the pair became an official couple in 2009 after Andrew moved to Canada and the duo realized that they couldn't bear to be apart from one another.
They were married on October 27th 2012.

http://rellaidiovo..com/2015/03/meet-woman-who-scouts-for-women-to-have.html?m=0

Re: Meet The Woman Who Scouts For Women To Have Sex With Her Husband by STARSHYNE(f): 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
ohk!
Re: Meet The Woman Who Scouts For Women To Have Sex With Her Husband by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Welcome to 21St century where odd things are now ways of life
Re: Meet The Woman Who Scouts For Women To Have Sex With Her Husband by missdebs(f): 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
hah mumu gehl, d husband b living la vida
Re: Meet The Woman Who Scouts For Women To Have Sex With Her Husband by kinglekan: 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
missdebs:
hah mumu gehl, d husband b living la vida

Hehehehehe, I dey tell u

(1) (Reply)

A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere / Should I Give My Second Cousin An Egg / Classical Dilemma:to Go Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.