Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Dpr Sent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dpr Sent (3702 Views)

Dpr Recruiting / Dpr Is Recruiting / Dpr Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dpr Sent by Actuary: 11:56am On Sep 01, 2006
I finally sent DPR. Takes perseverance, but it went
Re: Dpr Sent by dremoney(m): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2006
bro plz can u just xpalin how u were abu to send ur cv to dpr, abakinola@yahoo.com.wuld so much appciate it, tnx man.
Re: Dpr Sent by HoneyJ1(f): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2006
i couldn't apply through DPR websie too

can anybody help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cry
Re: Dpr Sent by Abdultaj: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2006
Honey J:

i couldn't apply through DPR websie too

can anybody help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cry
Re: Dpr Sent by kaymoney: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2006
i also have problems, when i try 2 access the job advert on their web page, could anyone pls tell me how 2 go about it.

I also want to know if there's anyone in the house that can help out with a System support job, I've got UNIX experience(solaris) and storage administration/management. I am new in the house.

Many thanks smiley
Re: Dpr Sent by israel62(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2006
r u saying the site works? please give us the address.
Re: Dpr Sent by ebubepaul(m): 1:11am On Sep 02, 2006
Wen u get 2 the dprnigeria.Com.Click left of d page where dey say ask 4 , Ve 4goten.Den a page where u will apply will appear.Cheers
Re: Dpr Sent by ebubepaul(m): 1:13am On Sep 02, 2006
Wen u get 2 the dprnigeria.Com.Click left of d page where dey say ask 4 , Ve 4goten.Den a page where u will apply will appear.Cheers
Re: Dpr Sent by jibolar: 1:34am On Sep 02, 2006
ebubepaul,
how far?hope u re gigin well over dere.how u take do that dpr stuff cos man don dey do am but no show for it abi u used magic (lol).pls try to give me the correct direction on how to get to the form
thanks
Re: Dpr Sent by zogo(m): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2006
wats the confusion here?

i just put up a post in this room to guide u on hw to go for the dpr application.
but still, if u dint see it u can still go here:

http://www.phillipsconsulting.net/dpr.php this takes u directly to the page where u would see the required carear areas needed and their respective REf. codes. when u have chosen a ref code for the area of ur carea, just click on "Click to Apply"

if u still have prob. then it culd be a problem from the site

Hope this helps.
Re: Dpr Sent by Actuary: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2006
When u open the sitr (dprnigeria.com), click on the building and it takes u to their home page.
You'll see a lemon box close to the top of the page- that's where the frustration is. Its supposed to write inside-'Recruiting', but alot of times its empty. U have to keep trying till u see 'recruitment' written, then u click it and it takes u to philips consulting page.
There's also frustration there cos it keeps giving response- server failed. But keep doing it over and over till it opens the form.
Fill the form, u're almost done.cos to finally submit it is another headache; u'll keep getting server connection failed, but keep trying/ or preview the form first, then u submit it.
Finally, u're thru! All the best!
If it still doesn't go, better u stop wasting time and take it to their office in VI; posts hardly get anywhere. Address is in tues guardian i think
Re: Dpr Sent by igp(m): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2006
My Dear Nairalanders,

The Dpr stuff is quite a lot of headache.But despite the wahala, i was able to get the real link. Be aware that it is quite difficult to get the form thru their site. Now, go straight to ; www.phillipsconsulting.net/dpr_v2.php. With this link, i believe nairalanders will encounter less problem in trying to fill the form.

Best of Luck.
Re: Dpr Sent by timx(m): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2006
HoneyJ, i had the same problem with logging on,but after series of trial i finally got through. hope u'll do the same! or if u r kinda impatient u can send by mail to the designated offices as posted in the dailies. Dont loose out. L8r!!! smiley
Re: Dpr Sent by Eug(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2006
Timx please can u send me the reference number for Engineering graduate position as per the dpr advert thanks izuka2001@yahoo.com
Re: Dpr Sent by firstgirl: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2006
[color=#006600][/color]IS THIS THE CORFIRMATION FORM

Your details have been sent.

Thank you.
Re: Dpr Sent by Chuckdee(m): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2006
@ig-p
Ol boy thankx alot for tthe dirct link you provoded, cant still understand why some ppl are still going tru the epileptic DPR site.
Re: Dpr Sent by kaymoney: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2006
Thanx guys have finally been able to send the DPR job thing.

Thanks for the link.
Re: Dpr Sent by arinola1(f): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2006
hi,
i used the link given by ig-p. it worked try it hope it will for you too
all the best!
Re: Dpr Sent by SURRYJ(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2006
I've been trying the link for the past three days now but always give error. a've they close the entry?
Re: Dpr Sent by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 10, 2006
hey for people that havent been successfull in sending the dpr form try doing it at night say 12.00 or 1.00am,i was able to,try it out it will work, chao. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited / Thank God! I Just Got A Job. / UNICEF New And Emerging Talent Initiative (NETI) Recruitment For Young Professio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.