Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,555 members, 7,801,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (660037 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 1:45am On Apr 11, 2017
My reaction to Hela destroying meow meow - oh s**t.
My reaction to Thor's yes - grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 1:48am On Apr 11, 2017
MJBOLT:
grin angry cheesy angrycool
I enjoy musicals and the CW DC verse have a bunch of talented singers (from theatre and/or other), nice to see them strut their stuff.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 11, 2017
Neh! Loki doesn't hav a bad gambling addiction.

He just bequeathed asgard to the dame in latex for a sloppy bj and to spite thor.
SIRcumalot:
Loki was on the balcony with Jeff Goldbum character!!
probably lost the kingdom over some crazy bet.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:47am On Apr 11, 2017
I hope hela would be badass cool damn hulk's about to whup thor's candy azzgrin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 7:16am On Apr 11, 2017
Thor ragnarok trailer views on youtube surpasses spiderman homecoming
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2017
How won't it pass before
Shittaakeem:
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TonySpike: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Shittaakeem:

That's not possible. Spiderman: Homecoming has over 23 million views on Sony Pictures Entertainment YouTube page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiTECkLZ8HM
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
TonySpike:

That's not possible. Spiderman: Homecoming has over 23 million views on Sony Pictures Entertainment YouTube page.

Marvel entertainment page
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Haha yes! Josh Brolin is Cable! Perfect!
Deadpool 2 will be lit!

But how lucky is this guy? He gets to play Thanos and also gets to play Cable, two of the coolest Marvel characters around.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Lana1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
Just watched Logan today. What i stll dont understand is how Logan lost his healing factor....

Anyways, hope to see Laura in future X-Men movies. She's the perfect wolverine replacement
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lana1:
Just watched Logan today. What i stll dont understand is how Logan lost his healing factor....

Anyways, hope to see Laura in future X-Men movies. She's the perfect wolverine replacement
adamantium poisoning was the excuse in the comic run.
but I just say na old age.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Lana1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
SIRcumalot:

adamantium poisoning was the excuse in the comic run.
but I just say na old age.
Yh. I just did some digging.

Lost his healing factor due to old age. No healing factor meant his body couldn't fight the adamantium poisoning. So does that mean Laura sef will succumb to adamantium poisoning as she gets older? Afterall, she's also made of adamantium
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lana1:
Yh. I just did some digging.

Lost his healing factor due to old age. No healing factor meant his body couldn't fight the adamantium poisoning. So does that mean Laura sef will succumb to adamantium poisoning as she gets older? Afterall, she's also made of adamantium
better technology should make her better,logan na old model na wetin me think sha.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Gmajor(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
I watched a video on YouTube that tried to explain why Logan was losing his powers.
according to the guy, it's more or less old age.
Sure, metal poisoning is real (esp. if your whole body is filled with metal) but he should have been able to heal himself right?
well his powers has already kept him alive for so long already (remember that no one else survived the Ademantiun trials) but he can't keep it up due to age
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
He wanted to die This had nothing to do with old age
Gmajor:
I watched a video on YouTube that tried to explain why Logan was losing his powers.
according to the guy, it's more or less old age.
Sure, metal poisoning is real (esp. if your whole body is filled with metal) but he should have been able to heal himself right?
well his powers has already kept him alive for so long already (remember that no one else survived the Ademantiun trials) but he can't keep it up due to age
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:17am On Apr 14, 2017

In the third integration of all three trilogies the hero loses their signature weapon.Iron Man 3 - Clean Slate Protocol and Tony Stark throws his arc reactor in the oceanCaptain America: Civil War - Captain America leaves his shield behindThor: Ragnarok - Hela destroys Thor's hammer, M

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
Quite surprised there's no agents of shield discussion on this thread.

The agents of hydra arc has been quite fantastic.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by stonemind(f): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
TonySpike:

Is it going to be a tv series or just a movie?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by barackodam: 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
MJBOLT:
Steve isn't up to a hundred years and stark is far below 60

Okay then, that makes sense, it's possible
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by barackodam: 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
MJBOLT:

In the third integration of all three trilogies the hero loses their signature weapon.Iron Man 3 - Clean Slate Protocol and Tony Stark throws his arc reactor in the oceanCaptain America: Civil War - Captain America leaves his shield behindThor: Ragnarok - Hela destroys Thor's hammer, M

Wow wow wow wow wow
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by barackodam: 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
stonemind:

Is it going to be a tv series or just a movie?

A movie
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by barackodam: 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
AikayDaWrapper:
Quite surprised there's no agents of shield discussion on this thread.

The agents of hydra arc has been quite fantastic.

t has its thread separately
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
Funny, folks seem to have missed the point in Logan. It was the doctor, he basically destroyed mutants. He put genetic dampeners in the food and drinks*, that's why they were no mutant children born (except the clones they made), that's why Professor X had his brain issues. Go and rewatch the moment before Wolverine merc-ed him.

*Think of it as high fructose corn syrup that the Americans seem to have in everything. Remember the rival farmers with their high tech GM farm? Yup. That's one of the things they made. The dampeners only affected mutants.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 15, 2017
Huh! undecided

How did these dampners that render the mutant gene obsolete now also happen to cause seizures in a frail old man and symptoms of heart failure in an old fish.

Laura was mad at Logan cos he wanted to kill himself. Xavier told her that much before he died.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 12:36am On Apr 15, 2017
Silkmoth:
Huh! undecided

How did these dampners that render the mutant gene obsolete now also happen to cause seizures in a frail old man and symptoms of heart failure in an old fish.

Laura was mad at Logan cos he wanted to kill himself. Xavier told her that much before he died.
So they really have to spoon feed you the information with a sippy cup on the side?

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 15, 2017
Babe! The folks in d cinema got too hyped up and stupid about a lioness kicking ass and so refused to shut up(ofcuz nigerians) but I'm sticking to the fact that Laura said wolverine wanted to kill himself backed up by the fact that it's what Xavier told her, backed up by what the albino also enquired of wolverine back in mexico. Sure we can accept the doctor commited genocide. Whatever means he used doesn't matter(cos I certainly didn't hear that shiit).

All these other extras are just ruining it for me.

cao:

So they really have to spoon feed you the information with a sippy cup on the side?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 1:20am On Apr 15, 2017
Silkmoth:
Babe! The folks in d cinema got too hyped up and stupid about a lioness kicking ass and so refused to shut up(ofcuz nigerians) but I'm sticking to the fact that Laura said wolverine wanted to kill himself backed up by the fact that it's what Xavier told her, backed up by what the albino also enquired of wolverine back in mexico. Sure we can accept the doctor commited genocide. Whatever means he used doesn't matter(cos I certainly didn't hear that shiit).

All these other extras are just ruining it for me angry
Poor you.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 15, 2017
cao:

Poor you.

Yes I prefer it when someone attempts to spoonfeed me. It has this rather odd way of ending up right in their rectum grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BraniacX(m): 2:38am On Apr 15, 2017
cao:
My reaction to Hela destroying meow meow - oh s**t.
My reaction to Thor's yes - grin grin
myonmir (forgive the spelling lipsrsealed) is now akin to a cat meowing twice? shocked
how have the mighty fallen! shocked
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 2:47am On Apr 15, 2017
BraniacX:
myonmir (forgive the spelling lipsrsealed) is now akin to a cat meowing twice? shocked
how have the mighty fallen! shocked
You do know that's what Darcy Lewis calls it, right? See yourself. And it's Mjolnir.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BraniacX(m): 2:52am On Apr 15, 2017
cao:

You do know that's what Darcy Lewis calls it, right? See yourself. And it's Mjolnir.
but you're not Darcy lewis are you? let's give mjolnir some prehumous respect for it's impending death! it served us well

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (539) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.