Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,471 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (653467 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Gbengadaniel12: 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
The punisher is wow, a real depiction of punisher max.
Daredevil say hello to the new sheriff in town(marvel television universe)
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
Also Marvel's the runaways debuted yesterday on hulu.

When I get my laptop I will check it out.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
Shittaakeem:
Announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thought it was dropping December 4th? oh well! let's get a glimpse of what they've been cooking
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Guardians of the galaxy vol 2 awesome mix got nominated for Grammy awards

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Poster

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZfuNTqbHE8
Ladies and gentlemen
I give you avengers infinity war trailer
The biggest blockbuster of 2018

PS :I'm crying right now seriously tears rightnow

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by sharex15: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Avengers infinity war trailer was superb
This is already the best movie of next year
I got goosebumps watching it
Thanos looks like he could match Loki as the best MCU villain cool cool
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by waywardpikin: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
Shittaakeem:

Ladies and gentlemen

The sheer scale of this movie is maddening! Another box office record breaker on the horizon. Omo I cut cap for Marvel no vex... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by hanassholesolo: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
Shittaakeem:

Ladies and gentlemen

Thanos go show this guys pepper. He didn't even wear his alien helmet or amour while coming to earth. What a cocky motherf#cker

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dushman04: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Just saw the trailer and i can't wait to see this movie,wonder why Tony stark was looking dejected........and there two f*ing Sherlocks in this picture,just wow

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
"Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe, but this, hahaha, does put a smile on my face"

Damn!!!!!! shocked

That punch of life though grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Chai war don enter internet
Savagery

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
honestly, I am impressed and very satisfied with this trailer! The movie is gonna be a bomb

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
Shittaakeem:
Chai war don enter internet Savagery

still a DC fan though

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by barackodam: 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Marvel fans are jubilating over trailer.

and DC fans are complaining over the real movie
gringringringringrin

I dinnor say anything Ooooooh

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Today is the day that the Internet collectively lost their minds and in one voice shouted...

... "Marvel please take my money!!!!" grin grin

2018 will make it 10 years since the MCU was launched, 10 years of waiting for the biggest villian in the MCU so far and we are all hyped and pumped up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2017
100naira:
Today is the day that the Internet collectively lost their minds and in one voice shouted...

... "Marvel please take my money!!!!" grin grin

2018 will make it 10 years since the MCU was launched, 10 years of waiting for the biggest villian in the MCU so far and we are all hyped and pumped up.
Bro 35m views in 17 hours only marvel entertainment YouTube channel oooo only marvel entertainment oooo.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by biyitolu(m): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2017
Hey guys, check out this video. 5 Interesting Things We Learnt From Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War Trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKTf7KT88Sk
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Shittaakeem:

Ladies and gentlemen

Finally! They used the Avengers theme in an Avengers' trailer! Let's hope they start doing that for all their sequels, i.e. using the established themes in their trailers not just songs. Although, in the case of GotG, there's an exception, since it's an established thing with Peter's love of music. Plus, I actually liked that they did use Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song in the trailer and the film, but it was still nice hearing bits of the original Thor score towards the end of the film.

Speaking of established themes, it was cool hearing Doctor Strange's theme in Thor: Ragnarok. They better use Ant-Man's theme in his sequel trailer. Iron Man's theme is odd, since it kinda changes every freaking film. Cap's theme is odd, since the first film was classic hero theme and the second one was way too modern and weird (I want to say industrial, but Taking a Stand is the shtako). GotG actually have one and it's always nice to hear it again. Anywho, here's hoping they at least remember to use their biggest musical asset, Avengers theme, when needed in marketing & PR.

So Marvel, come 2018, come and collect your money.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by RickandMorty: 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
This shi*t.. Is the fucking death of us. The most brainless, unimaginative, shallow, soulless, slop. I have no other way to describe it. This kind of focus tested garbage literally takes away from you. It doesn't give, it doesn't inspire. Its death.

The world is a little bleaker every time marvel produce one of these abominations.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Minemrys: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
No one should leak this secret pls. Infinity War trailer was fantastic. As in, great! The trailer al0ne tops [whispers] JL the movie. I might bec0me a marvel fan yet. Nah, i w0n't decamp like Atiku but best wishes to Marvel all in all. They are the b...[i won't say it. I can't betray DC!] Lol. Kudos Marvel fans. Enjoy ur fandom.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by biyitolu(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
Minemrys:
No one should leak this secret pls. Infinity War trailer was fantastic. As in, great! The trailer al0ne tops [whispers] JL the movie. I might bec0me a marvel fan yet. Nah, i w0n't decamp like Atiku but best wishes to Marvel all in all. They are the b...[i won't say it. I can't betray DC!] Lol. Kudos Marvel fans. Enjoy ur fandom.

it's too early to start congratulating them! What will make or mar Infinity war will be the character development arc of thanos himself. Marvel has a history of underdeveloped villians that are quickly dispatched by the heroes. If Infinity war goes the same way, then the movie will be a disappointment irrespective of the amount it makes at the box office. Another point will be the end of several characters in the cinematic universe. A whole thanos cannot come to earth and a few marvel heroes won't die! if the the entire avengers roaster survives the coming of thanos, then it will be a let down for me. The movie is just six months away, let's wait and see. Great trailer by the way.

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Lana1(m): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

it's too early to start congratulating them! What will make or mar Infinity war will be the character development arc of thanos himself. Marvel has a history of underdeveloped villians that are quickly dispatched by the heroes. If Infinity war goes the same way, then the movie will be a disappointment irrespective of the amount it makes at the box office. Another point will be the end of several characters in the cinematic universe. A whole thanos cannot come to earth and a few marvel heroes won't die! if the the entire avengers roaster survives the coming of thanos, then it will be a let down for me. The movie is just six months away, let's wait and see. Great trailer by the way.
I agree. Someone/some people have to die. Thanos better not be a pushover villain like they did Ultron.
Infact i think the whole idea of the part 1 should be Thanos coming to earth, winning and dealing a severe blow to the Avengers only for them to rally and make some sort of a comeback in the part 2 b4 they can finally defeat him.

From the trailer sef, he had his infinity gauntlet plus two infinity stones in it. It ll be disappointing to see him come and go just like that within 120mins plus runtime coz everything since the beginning of phase 1 has been building up to this moment. The Infinity War and appearance of Thanos.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
cao:

Finally! They used the Avengers theme in an Avengers' trailer! Let's hope they start doing that for all their sequels, i.e. using the established themes in their trailers not just songs. Although, in the case of GotG, there's an exception, since it's an established thing with Peter's love of music. Plus, I actually liked that they did use Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song in the trailer and the film, but it was still nice hearing bits of the original Thor score towards the end of the film.

Speaking of established themes, it was cool hearing Doctor Strange's theme in Thor: Ragnarok. They better use Ant-Man's theme in his sequel trailer. Iron Man's theme is odd, since it kinda changes every freaking film. Cap's theme is odd, since the first film was classic hero theme and the second one was way too modern and weird (I want to say industrial, but Taking a Stand is the shtako). GotG actually have one and it's always nice to hear it again. Anywho, here's hoping they at least remember to use their biggest musical asset, Avengers theme, when needed in marketing & PR.

So Marvel, come 2018, come and collect your money.

grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
230 million views in 24 hours

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Seriously
The Truth

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lana1:
I agree. Someone/some people have to die. Thanos better not be a pushover villain like they did Ultron.
Infact i think the whole idea of the part 1 should be Thanos coming to earth, winning and dealing a severe blow to the Avengers only for them to rally and make some sort of a comeback in the part 2 b4 they can finally defeat him.

From the trailer sef, he had his infinity gauntlet plus two infinity stones in it. It ll be disappointing to see him come and go just like that within 120mins plus runtime coz everything since the beginning of phase 1 has been building up to this moment. The Infinity War and appearance of Thanos.
no worries, they are treating Thanos like the hero(aktor) in this movie so some avengers if not most will die considering that phase 4 no longer involves most of them as the execs are going to shake the universe up in phase 4.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Finally got to see Thor ragnarok. A fitting end to the Thor trilogy, well thought out, very funny, beautiful pictures, kick ass fight scenes, emotional and a villian who required a much bigger villian to kill her and destroy the whole asgard.

Numerous funny scenes but my favorite is when Bruce fell from the space ship, on to the rainbow bridge thinking that he will hulk out before he lands, instead he landed face first in front of the wolf and the wolf just jump and pass am grin grin

Overall 8.57/10 for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by obidevine(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
MrDojo:
I wnted to start thread for all d MCU lovers out der..... the MCU has released mega hit movies like avengers...iron man...cap America so on.....so d purpose of dis thread is 4 all MCU fans to talk abt upcoming movies....past movies and even TvSeries and Comic books.....[size=8pt][/size]

So, Thanos has started bleaching

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by obidevine(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
dushman04:
Just saw the trailer and i can't wait to see this movie,wonder why Tony stark was looking dejected........and there two f*ing Sherlocks in this picture,just wow

These men are part of Marvel's illuminati.

::: The "Illuminati" was a secret organization comprised of several of the world's most powerful heroes: 

Sorceror Supreme Doctor Strange; 

‎Black Bolt, King of the Inhumans; 

‎Charles Xavier, founder of the X-Men and mutant rights activist;

‎ Reed Richards, founding member of the Fantastic Four‎; 

‎Namor the Sub-Mariner, King of Atlantis; and

‎ Iron Man (Anthony Stark), founding member of the Avengers. 

These six men worked together for an unspecified amount of time to mold and shape the status of the superhuman world and the world around it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (539) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.