Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,534 members, 7,801,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (660014 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
harjorlarh:
someone said ironman's vision in age of Ultron might come to pass in infinity war..

Marvel is getting ready to harvest another billion(if not 2 billion)..the entire DC will be in tears now grin

is that the reason they are begging fans not to leak the plot of the movie?

do you think it's fair? I mean, before justice league was released, I saw several versions of the script online and they were fairly accurate. now marvel turn don reach, dey con dey beg us make we no share spoilers!

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by harjorlarh(m): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

is that the reason they are begging fans not to leak the plot of the movie?

do you think it's fair? I mean, before justice league was released, I saw several versions of the script online and they were fairly accurate. now marvel turn don reach, dey con dey beg us make we no share spoilers!

who's begging who to release spoilers?? marvel??
if u have spoilers(which I strongly know is false) then by all means,release and let's hear it
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
harjorlarh:

who's begging who to release spoilers?? marvel??
if u have spoilers(which I strongly know is false) then by all means,release and let's hear it

yes! marvel! they were pleading with fans not to share spoilers! na beg dem dey beg now! go online and see the letter the Russo brothers wrote to their fans

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

he is essentially going to defeat himself

there are going to be plot holes in this movie. Firstly, from the trailers released so far, thanos is already in possession of the power stone. How he acquired it from the nova corps is still a mystery, and I am guessing it's not going to be explained in the movie (just look at how age of Ultron started). I believe the soul stone and it's whereabouts will pop up in the yet to be named sequel to infinity war
no plot holes as far as I'm concerned. How Thanos got the stone from the nova Corp is a mystery to you? And besides the trailers showed snippets from the movie and not the opening scenes so you can't be certain that we wouldn't see xander wrecked by Thanos or the black order to get the power stone.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by harjorlarh(m): 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

yes! marvel! they were pleading with fans not to share spoilers! na beg dem dey beg now! go online and see the letter the Russo brothers wrote to their fans

like I said sir,release the spoilers let's hear it

the truth remains, spoilers or not,marvel is gonna harvest another billion if not more

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

the directors were begging fans not to spoil the movie for those that haven't watched after they watched it and not to leak whatever script you think is online. They just did a 30 minutes test screen for critics and their likes(instead of the full movie) so that it can premiere the same day. Only a few people truly knows the plot of the movie.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
100naira:
no plot holes as far as I'm concerned. How Thanos got the stone from the nova Corp is a mystery to you? And besides the trailers showed snippets from the movie and not the opening scenes so you can't be certain that we wouldn't see xander wrecked by Thanos or the black order to get the power stone.

make we dey look, but I bet they won't explain anything. he will just show up with the power stone already in his possession. make we bet am?

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
harjorlarh:

like I said sir,release the spoilers let's hear it

the truth remains, spoilers or not,marvel is gonna harvest another billion if not more

yimu
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
100naira:
the directors were begging fans not to spoil the movie for those that haven't watched after they watched it and not to leak whatever script you think is online. They just did a 30 minutes test screen for critics and their likes(instead of the full movie) so that it can premiere the same day. Only a few people truly knows the plot of the movie.

what you just said, how is it different from what I said?

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
I haven't watched a single trailer for Infinity War since the first one. I'm just jejely avoiding them all.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 12:57am On Apr 09, 2018
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 9:44am On Apr 09, 2018
harjorlarh:
someone said ironman's vision in age of Ultron might come to pass in infinity war..

Marvel is getting ready to harvest another billion(if not 2 billion)..the entire DC will be in tears now grin
Even DC Fans know there is no such thing as DC Extended Universe since the introduction of Mi King_T`challa* Black Panther. It is in bitter memorial.

Anyways, It seems no one is watching Agents of shield. The show is one of my if not the best scifi show. The depth,continuity, and character development( Fitz and co. are out of this world) levels are maxed out.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by harjorlarh(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=Jaymaestro post=66554936]
Even DC Fans know there is no such thing as DC Extended Universe since the introduction of Mi King_T`challa* Black Panther. It is in bitter memorial.

Anyways, It seems no one is watching Agents of shield. The show is one of my if not the best scifi show. The depth,continuity, and character development( Fitz and co. are out of this world) levels are maxed out.[/quote

I really can't wait for april 27...I doubt aquaman would be good. even DC fans has lost hope in dc
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Miggs(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
This new trailer is cool [url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iOhzJdDawE[/url]

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

what you just said, how is it different from what I said?
yes you said and I quote "is that the reason they are begging fans not to leak the plot of the movie?"

Now you are implying here that the fans have seen the script and the directors are begging the fans not to leak it whereas the directors are urging fans that will watch the movie first not to spoil it for those who haven't watched it yet.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 12:03am On Apr 10, 2018
100naira:
yes you said and I quote "is that the reason they are begging fans not to leak the plot of the movie?"

Now you are implying here that the fans have seen the script and the directors are begging the fans not to leak it whereas the directors are urging fans that will watch the movie first not to spoil it for those who haven't watched it yet.

I was making a comparison with what happened to the justice league movie. Common, we all saw one or two versions of the plot released online and believe me, it affected the outcome from the fans perspective. Now the makers of infinity war know that die hard fans of marvel can and will get their hands on this thing (starting from the screening of the movie to selected audiences) and leak it online, which might affect their "1 billion dollars earnings". hence the whole #thanosdemandsyoursilence letter.

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=harjorlarh post=66570986][/quote] Aqua man will sink in his ocean. Black Panther blitzd past Titanic!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2018
Miggs:
This new trailer is cool [url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iOhzJdDawE[/url]
T`challa ! I cant simply get enough of Black Panther.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2018
bwahahahaha!!! grin grin grin

The storyline line of Avengers: Infinity War will be an explosive introduction of The Black Order in the MCU. The first thing that the fearsome foursome will do is ambush the ship of surviving Asgardians and lay waste to them - an act that's expected to culminate with The Black Order slaughtering Tom Hiddleston's Loki, as Thanos forces Chris Hemsworth's Thor to watch the deed.

After that, we expect most of Infinity War to involve the two-pronged attack by the Black Order. Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian presumably come to NYC in that big circular spaceship, in order to attack the Sanctum Sanctorum and obtain the Time Stone from its protector, Doctor Strange. After encountering the resistance of Iron Man, Hulk, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange and Wong, the spaceship will retreat with the heroes in tow, with Doctor Strange falling into Ebony Maw's mind-bending clutches. How long the Doctor can hold out before surrendering the Time Stone is the real question.

Meanwhile, Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight will head to Europe, where Captain America's team is hiding out in between their "Secret Avengers" missions. After The Vision is nearly taken out by the first surprise attack by Glaive and Midnight (with Cap saving the day), the Secret Avengers team will take up refuge in Wakanda under Black Panther's protection.

However, plot leaks suggest that at least Proxima Midnight will make an initial attack on Wakanda, which will lead to the full-on invasion of The Outriders on Wakanda's lands, and the big "Battle of Wakanda" sequence that will be Infinity War's third act.

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2018
Bitterness is another unchecked disease.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chrisbaxtian(m): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2018
Jaymaestro:
Bitterness is another unchecked disease.

grin grin grin it's just a movie bro! nothing to be bitter about. we'll all enjoy the movie at the end smiley

but for now! na to release all the spoilers angry

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by WaywardSon(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=harjorlarh post=66570986][/quote]Dc fan here.
Truth be told i rather much prefer to see infinity wars over any DCEU Project over the next two years. Warner Bros and Zack Snyder fvcked up our movie universe so bad i even prefer watching Arrow and flash crossovers over the movie projects. But overrall i still prefer the DC BRAND over marvel anyday, anytime minus DCEU movies. There's just that DC comicbook feeling that resonates the rich culture and history of its heroes although im not much of an ardent DC MAINSTREAMER, much of my interests are aligned with DC's VERTIGO COMICS, now thats where adults go.
-Constantine, Hellblazer
-Sandman(would love to see a movie adaptation, but really think DC will screw it up)
-Shade, the changing man
-lucifer(not the useless comic parody running on FOX, the real Lucifer Morningstar)
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

I was making a comparison with what happened to the justice league movie. Common, we all saw one or two versions of the plot released online and believe me, it affected the outcome from the fans perspective. Now the makers of infinity war know that die hard fans of marvel can and will get their hands on this thing (starting from the screening of the movie to selected audiences) and leak it online, which might affect their "1 billion dollars earnings". hence the whole #thanosdemandsyoursilence letter.
no they specifically asked fans "who will see the movie first" not to spoil it for those who will see it a bit later. The test screening was only for the first 30 minutes of the movie so no one can spoil what they haven't fully watched.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2018
....a..e

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
This is for those Marvel fan boys who keep saying that DCEU is dead or dying or whatever undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by alaboski(m): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
BlackManta:
This is for those Marvel fan boys who keep saying that DCEU is dead or dying or whatever undecided
Tell 'em bro..

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2018
10 years ago, when the first Iron man movie was released I was in SS2. I bought close to 15 pirated "original" DVDs just so I could watch the movie, there was no cinemas in my locality back then.

When I watched the movie I was so happy that I could not wait to tell my friends about it. When I asked them "hey have you watched Ironman yet?". The way they all looked at me ehn. They thought I was making up it. I remembered on of them said "Dipo which kian yeye films you they watch self, see mumu name ironman. When better things like 24, Merlin full ground".

Omo the way they ganged up on me to yab me ehn.

Fast forward to 2018, I'm now a grad student, all those my friend's from back then are now the one carrying the MCU on their heads.

Its been a long journey I'm happy I was part of it from the beginning.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Achillesdam500(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2018
I'm a big marvel fan,and it's been a long journey and lotta energy in making their movies but seriously why are they messing with our brains?
Black panther was released FEB 16,I see no Reason why the Blu-ray DVD shouldn't be distributed out to people by now,they can't technically expect all their fans to have seen the movie in cinemas
A month should be enough to gross enough from cinemas but they're overridden with fortune and not their Fans' satisfactions
So let's say infinity war Blu-ray would also be delayed like it's never gonna come out,they can do better
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by superfelix: 8:37am On Apr 19, 2018
Black Panther Blu-ray will b out on May 15! And i think on oda platform(maybe digital) on May 8

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Deadpool 2 the final trailer

"so dark, you sure you are not from the DC universe"

"pump the hate brakes Thanos"

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Achillesdam500:
I'm a big marvel fan,and it's been a long journey and lotta energy in making their movies but seriously why are they messing with our brains?
Black panther was released FEB 16,I see no Reason why the Blu-ray DVD shouldn't be distributed out to people by now,they can't technically expect all their fans to have seen the movie in cinemas
A month should be enough to gross enough from cinemas but they're overridden with fortune and not their Fans' satisfactions
So let's say infinity war Blu-ray would also be delayed like it's never gonna come out,they can do better
you mean the blu-ray rip? grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Achillesdam500(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
100naira:
you mean the blu-ray rip? grin
grin[center][/center]

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (539) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.